Hello,
My name is Peter and I currently live in the UK. I’m male, 31, tall slim build.
I’d like to try some pheromones for picking up and dating girls and for general socializing. Which one(s) would you recommend?
Thanks,
Peter
Hello,
My name is Peter and I currently live in the UK. I’m male, 31, tall slim build.
I’d like to try some pheromones for picking up and dating girls and for general socializing. Which one(s) would you recommend?
Thanks,
Peter
Hi!
I offer two suggestions. One is A314 B spray and the other AMMO. One moment please. I will look for the link.
B version is friendly enough for social use and to project power amongst male competitors, all of which want your women. Ammunition can be combined with it or used alone. 314 spray can be used alone.
Pheromones To Go™ (Portable / Travel Size) :: Androtics Direct
Good luck.
Thanks. What actual pheromones/chemicals do these products contain and how are these pheromones made?
Edit: found the pheromone ingredients here - Updated AndroticsDirect Pheromones for newbies but in what amounts are these pheromones present?
Try reading the technicial info/drop-downs on the store page for each product. That lists the primary components quantities and is as close as you will get for the secondary/steering mones - which are not released for commercial reasons, although sometimes a bit more info slips-out in discussion.
For A314 its more difficult as the full recipe has never been released - 90% Rone/10% steering molecules.
is all you will get - although again an educated guess can maybe be made for five of them from careful reading.
At 31, A314/Ammo is a good choice that can be worn widely - The FF22/World Edition scent is maybe more suitable for UK sensibilities - FF21 is a more “clean”/US style and rather in your face.
Also, if the women around you are of similar age, think about A314/TUTH mixes in more raunchy/uninhibited places - clubs/parties etc. As they age, women do tend to go for more directly sexual signatures. Also investigate P83 and P96 as potentially very useful secondaries. I’d suggest 10mcg as a good starting concentration as it will take a bit of testing to find what suits you best. ![]()
**peva22.
welcome to pheromonetalk. i just want to inform you that i deleted your other thread.
i want you to know also that you are being warned. right here. right now. please do not do it again.
thank you and may the mones be with you. ![]()
**
**Welcome to our community Peva22!
We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!
Have fun!"
~~~~~**
Thanks, I like Creed Aventus perfume, which one of those scents do you think I’ll like more?
And how many doses are in “Alpha A314” Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men :: Pheromone Oil (Slow Release) :: Androtics Direct (A314 Classic Edition – Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men - Alpha A314) compared to “Alpha A314 Spray (1.32A)” Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men :: Spray Pheromones :: Androtics Direct (https://a314.com/) and “Alpha A314 Spray (1.32B)” Trust & Respect Pheromone for Men :: Spray Pheromones :: Androtics Direct (https://a314.com/) ?
Probably the FF22 then. Scent is very personal, so you might want to try a togo of each to see what suits you best - remember the AD warranty will still hold-good if you don’t get-on with any.
Akuto in spray or oil is light enough to be covered easily and its musk should complement Aventus nicely.
there are 40 sprays in each of the togo versions of A314 and about 270 drops in a bottle of oil - which also lasts quite a bit longer per application. So overall, the oil is by far the most cost effective, a bottle should last you several months at a typical dose of 2-3 drops a day (with maybe a few more at weekends!
) - although the extra impact/presence of the /a spray is sometimes useful when you need to make a big impression in a hurry but I don’t find it practical for day to day use - the more subtle nature of oil is better there.
Sorry, I should clarify that I’m not looking for a scent to complement Aventus, but to replace it (I ran out of Aventus) ![]()
OK, then the FF22 should suit you nicely - Personally I really like the FF23/Summer Ammo scent but you probably don’t want to get into custom scent orders on your very first purchase. Summer Ammo is a different mix to the other two. The light Akuto of the sprays or the modified Akuto of the oil are all light enough to give you no great worries with your primary scent.