Hello!

Hi, guys (and girls!)! I’ve always been interested in pheromones but wasn’t really sure they worked. But after going through the forum, it seems these products do work, and they work WELL.

I’m interested in buying a few mixes/products, but I’m not sure what will work the best for me. I’m a 23 y/o Asian female (student) who’s going through a dry spell. I def. have a personality but am a bit shy, but I’m fun and attractive (just means I’m not ugly lol). Anyway, I wanted to use Instant Sexiness and Lust After Me BUT had a few questions…

I hear IS/A and B are very different. What do you recommend? I’m leaning towards IS/B just b/c I’m a bit younger and don’t want to come off as bitchy..And is Lust After Me really that powerful? I don’t know if I’m ready to handle those kinds of reactions!! lol

It seems the females using IS and LAM together are also using it with Instant Honesty, which seems like a killer combo. Since I’m new I don’t want to go overboard with the scents, but I don’t want to choose one that’s not right for me either. Any suggestions??

Also, which scents pair best with LAM and IS? LAM comes in ylang ylang, which I’m not a huge fan of, but am hoping my normal perfume will cover it up. Is that overkill?? I hear chocolatini and neroli are all good…but I keep hearing about Pink Sugar?? Is that something completely different??

I’m going out with a guy this weekend so I def. want to test things out!

Any suggestions/recommendations would be helpful! THANKS!!!

Sarah

Welcome to the forum.

Don’t overlook the socials, ih and io. They can help build rapport.

Thanks! Yes, I was def. considering getting the “to go” version of instant honesty. But may purchase Instant Openness instead since it seems a bit…softer? Or just not as dangerous. I don’t want to accidentally reveal my secrets!

Welcome Jumbo!

Lol instant honesty is not strong enough to let you leak anything you don’t wanna mention. It is great for deeper conversation with a sincer tone however.

Instant sexiness is great for all women. You should definatly get this. But I am no expert in ladies products. And I don’t want to lead you the wrong way with any mistaken information about instant sexiness and lust after me.

Jumbolaya welcome to the forum!
I would also consider Instant Shine. Its a good social which will make you and people around you feel happy. It depends what sort of vibe you want to give off to this man you are meeting. Maybe Lust After Me will be a bit too strong if your intention was just to create some attraction but not get physical. Any copulin containing product you should use with caution.
The ladies will give you better recommendations i guess. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Kusro! (wow you guys respond fassssssst)
I was considering Instant Shine, but I figured I didn’t need it. I’ve been told I have a very peppy/bubbly personality…I guess I wanted something more sexy and alluring than happy. How many scents can one wear at once? Is there a limit? I read about OD-ing, but I think it was in reference to wearing like 6 squirts of LAM or something else. I was thinking of taking it easy, like one spray of LAM, one of Instant Honesty, and a couple of Instant Sexiness. Is that too much?

But you are right, my intention was to create attraction and not something physical…yet :wink:

hahah thanks, Mockingbird! I read some posts about how to apply it if you don’t want to experience the effects of it (away from the face, back of the neck, etc.) I am obviously no expert, but I am eager to try out these products! I’m waiting to hear back from help team about complementary scents for LAM and IS…do guys really like food scents? I think that’s bizarre.

Jumbolaya,
Instant sexiness B will give off a vibe that you are a sexy kitten like Marilyn Monroe.

Yes we like the scent and taste too :stuck_out_tongue: Vanilla, Chocolate, they are all yummy especially on a woman’s body. Many ladies have reported Pink Sugar covers the copulins well in copulins containing pheros.

Looking forward to hear your reports when you test. :smiley:

THANKS! I will try IS/B + LAM!! :smiley:

Where can I get Pink Sugar?? Is it on the website?

Hello Sarah and welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have gotten some great product advice - even if it is from some of the guys - lol. I promise you that we o have lots of active women here on the forum. I’m kinda surprised one has not stopped by yet but maybe that was because of the late hour.

You will not come across as bitchy with IS/a - you will just come across as a little stronger. Nothing wrong with a strong woman. Nothing at all. But if you think IS/b better suits you then go for it.

They do not sell Pink sugar on this web site. I am sure once the ladies show up they will tell you where to find it - quite a few of them are self-proclaimed scent addicts. Online perfume retailers carry it - fragrence.net and sephora have it.

Welcome once again to the forum.

jumbolaya,
You can get the pink sugar from here
Sephora: Aquolina: Pink Sugar Perfume & Fragrance, Aquolina Deodorant at Sephora.com: Women’s Fragrance

I hope that helps.:slight_smile:

Bosshank, thanks for the reply and the welcome!! It seems everyone on the forum is great about replying back and posting their experiences!

It is late - a quarter to 5am my time, and I just can’t sleep. I’m really excited about this pheromone stuff! I did a little research and Pink Sugar is supposed to smell like burnt sugar/caramel…and it’s on Sephora.com for an insanely cheap price!!! However, I just bought Marc Jacobs “Daisy” which I adore, so I am hoping the neroli and ylang ylang scents won’t compete with it. Personally, I am more of a vanilla-citrus perfume user myself, but I thought it was time for a change.

Regarding the Instant Sexiness/A, some women are reporting other women responding negatively - probably feeling competitive…I’m sure Instant Openness or Shine or TAH will help…Thanks for your suggestion. I think I’ll get the IS/B w/ a Chocolatini scent (a little nervous about this since it seems hit or miss with some ppl), and mb later get the IS/A “to go” just to see the difference. I can’t believe there are sooooooo many products! I’m thinking of buying over $200 worth of stuff…crazy!! :smiley:

If you go here

Pheromones To Go &#153 (Portable / Travel Size) :: Androtics Direct/SmartMones

you’ll find small to-go bottles that are good for trying out a lot of products without breaking the budget. Then you can come back later and buy large sizes of the ones you like. (which just might be all of them!)

Hello Welcome to the forum

I like both IS/A and IS/B. (A) just happens to fit my personality better, Its not a bitchy vibe though. Its a strong confident vibe. More like “I am women hear me roar” as opposed to (B) which is more " I am women hear me Purr" Make sense ?? LOL I have never gotten a bitchy response with IS/A from other women but it will be different on each of us so thats something you will have to decide and test out. I find uses for both of them. Just keep in mind that B only comes in the big bottle and its a custom order. You need to write it at the bottom of your order form in the notes section. Custom orders are being delayed right now to.

Lust After Me is great smelly… but great LOL Defiantly get the pink sugar to cover this with. Apply to hot spots let dry down (try not to gag LOL) then cover with PS. Dont worry other people cant smell it on you but the molecule will still effect them.

If you have any questions just ask. We have alot of fun sharing all sorts of tips here so be sure to come on doen to the ladies section and jump right in.

:smiley: Your GC will be in your email box in the next 24 to 48 hours :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha