Hello everyone! I just found this forum and am so captivated by it. I tried using pheromones a couple of years ago.. it’s been so long that I cant even remember which brand it was but as I recall it didnt have much effect for me. I was using it as a extra boost for mine and ex-husband’s sex life. Well long story short, that’s one of the reasons why he’s now the EX-Husband. Anyway, I’m in a new relationship now, well, not THAT new, it’s been about a year. I’m looking to keep the excitement going so I thought, hey why not give pheromones another try…but geez am I outdated because I googled “pheromones for women” and soooooo many results came up. I am so confused as to which one I should try. Does anyone have any suggestions for a semi-newbie like me? I read through some threads and it looks like Lust After Me or Instant Sexiness would be good picks? I’m not so confident about mixing stuff yet so something simple yet affective would be great! Please help!! thanks in advance!
Hey tiny! Welcome to the forum, if you havent already check out the stickies in here so that you can get some great info on the other womens products available here.
I would say you have come to a great spot, and are looking at two fun products. Instant Sexiness is sort of a staple here in the forum. there are two types. Type A, which is a strong sexy alpha women vibe (sorta Angelina Jolie type) and type B which is a soft kittenish sexy (sorta Marilyn Monroe). LAM is one of my favorite for putting on when I want to get some good male attention and get this drifting towards the sexual nature. Both products are good on their own but as you feel more comfortable and experienced layering can add an extra spark!
You may also want to take a look at TUTH, I have had some fun with this one, and have found it adds sort of an animalistic flare to the bedroom…so if this is of interest I would try this out in the togo size.
Hope you have fun checking out the forum!
CC
hi CC, thank you so much for your reply! I’ve been on this forum for the past 3 hours reading nonstop..my eyes are screwed now but hey at least I gained a lot more knowledge! Ok so I’ve decided to go with Lust After Me for now and was wondering if I should do the cop add ons and if I should go with 5x or 20x? Does it matter which frangrance I go with? I personally love grapefruit but it’s not talked about much here so I wasnt sure.. I know Lust after me smells of Ylang Ylang .. I donno how well the two will go together. Also, are coverup perfumes usually a better idea? If I wore Lust After Me by itself would it smell repulsive
I’m really looking to spice things up again with the bf, the sex has always been great but it’s lagging just a little the past 2 weeks… for myself too, I’ve been tired and lazy
I read a thread where one of the ladies used Dirty and had crazy animalistic sex as the result..haha.. I wouldnt mind that either :o
welcome to the forum jade ![]()
i would suggest that u start with social pheromones. IS is a great one to start with. i also would suggest Turn Up The Heat but some practice is helpful to understand how to use it properly and effectively.
cya around
bond
EDIT: from my experience… (NOT PERSONALLY LOL
) *lust after me smells pretty bad. its the cops that does it. i would defiantly suggest a cover scent of some kind. could be another pheromone or a perfume.
**** sory i didnt clarify
U might move this to the introduction section. u can get a $15 if u do. either u or tisha (the forum angel) could move it there. no problem
There aren’t cops in TUTH but some guys like Bond find the scent to be not nice. I love the scent as it has neroli as a cover and I find it smells like a mans cologne. I myself have had no negative smell comments by the men I wear it around.
LAM has cops in it and when you try it for the first time…and second and third
You will be appauled by the smell, HOWEVER I find men love it and I have even had guys say I smell so good when wearing it. Yo need to make sure that you let it dry down fully (like 10 mins) b4 adding perfume over it though.
Hey thanks for the heads up Bond! I totally didnt know about the $15 dollars off thing… how do I move this thread under new members? I’ve placed my order already cuz I just couldnt wait!! wow I hope I get it by this saturday.. I got the LAM + 5x cop addon… I’m contemplating getting the IS-b but am not sure yet… how does Turn up the heat work? man I need to stop myself from pulling out my credit card again!!! ![]()
I hear you on the credit card. Each time I read a new post I think “OH, I GOTTA buy that!”.
Remember you can get some of the stuff with custom smell additions. Many of the girls here like to get LAM with Chocolatini smell (which is really nice, BTW). Also, if you are not sure you can spray it in your hair. Some smells (like Instant Shine) seem like a hair product, rather than a perfume.
Personally, I think LAM by itself smells like my man’s sweaty workout shorts after he runs 8 miles… So I mix it in another dispenser with some of my perfume.
Hey tiny! I just saw your replies, so what did you end up ordering?
I have both LAM and LAM 5X cops in cookie scent, I love both but I find each are good and useful in your own way. I personally was glad to start out with no added cops so that I could get a feel for what the product was like and could add more as needed. I find the cookie scent makes the LAM scent much better. I am not ver fond of LAM when it just has the ylang ylang scent, although I put it on, wait 10 mins for dry down and then add a cover fragrance. (For me vanilla has been working really well for this).
If you want to help yourself be enticed, I would grab a togo of TUTH, it can add ALOT of fun to an evening.
Let us know what you decided on, and if your GC cannot be added to this order, I wouldnt worry too much…these prodcts are great and you are bound to come back for more ![]()
You could always email the company (or call) to see if you can fix it up.If you added cops to your order, it will take an extra couple of days, so it wont have been sent out yet. But I wouldnt hesitate for much longer ![]()
I ended up buying the Lust After Me + 5x cop in um.. unscented? I assume that that would mean it just smells like ylang ylang.. is it too late now to change the scent?? what is the most popular anyway? I’m terrified of smelling too strongly … I’ve always been a girl that does not wear any perfume except on special occassions.. I rely on the clean just-outta-the-shower smell…![]()
Oh Lord
LOL
Are you sure you ordered it unscented. Did you go to the custom additions link and pay a extra 10 bucks for the unscented and put it in your cart? If not it will come in ylang ylang. With 5X the cops its gonna stink pretty bad, Its smells bad with the normal amount of cops.
Dont panic
we will teach you how to cover it so no one but you will know its there.
Just apply it to your hot spots like neck, wrists, crook of elbow, cleavage ect then let it dry down for 10 to 15 minutes. Dry down is very important or you wont be able to cover it.
Then use a cover scent. You may need to experiment with cover scents. I use Pink sugar or Peach sugar because those cover it the best for me but you can use whatever you like as long as it nots to light.
Tisha
haha Hi Tish! yeah I ordered the unscented one see:
Products ordered
LAMLust After Me for Women (Pre-Release) $59.95 1$59.95
Fragrance/WWomen’s Fragrance Customization Options:Fragrance: Unscented
Product: Lust After Me
Copulin: 5X Copulin
$15.00 1$15.00
Subtotal: $74.95
Shipping cost: $9.95
Total: $84.90
so…I dont need to worry about it stinkin too much right? wow I’m scared.. and geez I was too eager yesterday when I placed the order cuz now I wanna get the pre-leased dirty too .. I’m gonna contact them and see if they can add it to my order… man I cant wait to start experimenting with EVERYTHING! ![]()
I havent tried Dirty yet but it does look like fun. You may want to think of adding another ladies product like instant sexiness or MX135. I LOVE to put on my LAM and then spray Instant sexiness or MX135 over top of it. Gives it a fun social vibe!
I’d love to try some Turn up the heat along with LAM…I wanna try some Dirty too.. as for Instant Sexiness.. what effects does that have? lately I’ve been feeling a bit slumped myself.. it’s a bit harder for me to get excited now..what will help with that? ![]()
oooh ok, so last night I placed my second order cuz I received my $15 off certificate. I bought Turn up the heat and Instant Sexiness both in to go sizes. I just received my order of Lust After Me + 5x cop yesterday so this morning I tried it on for the first time! I didnt know how much to put on so I only used 1 drop and split it up into two, one each behind the ear and then the rest on my cleavage. This was just an initial test because I wasnt meeting up with the bf or anything, I was just going to Costco with my sister! I didnt notice any reactions from ANYONE so I’ve concluded that one drop just simply isnt enough! my LAM has no added scent so it’s just the regular smell of Ylang Ylang which I have to note here that .. uh.. it really stinks! I donno how I will be able to handle 4-5 drops of it! I used Dior J’adore as the coverup perfume which didnt seem to mix together THAT well but it wasnt that bad either. any suggestions from anyone?
Hi tinyjade, welcome to the forum!