Okay, when I say new…I bought some “pheromones” in some essential oils at a health food emporium in North Carolina, and I don’t know if it was all in my mind, but guys were all over me…I have heard about them on and off for years and always just thought they were bogus and some kind of scam…I have to say that now, I am very intrigued…I am past menopause and not really ready to have things dry up if you catch my drift.
So I have started to do some research and found this site and another one that sells the EoW…both sites excellent and very informative…
So, I want to stir things up…see what happens with these and if I can change my life during my change of life LOL.
I have always been hyper sexual, but in the past 5 years, a drought.
Looking to re-charge the systems…
I bought a few things on the other site and am researching here now and looking for suggestions…
I undrstand the neccessity of trying things alone and starting slow…but that is soo not me…I want to dive in!
But if I have to,I will…I will take suggestions on what would be best to start with.
Well, that’s about it…look forward to chatting with you guys.
XOXOXO
Hello Angel ![]()
Are you still using the old pheromone product? If they seems to be working well for you, then why not ![]()
I am not an expert in women’d products, but all the ladies love a few products. There is instant sexiness, which gives you more confidence and let u be then center of all attention, not counting that it makes you appear more sexy.
There is 2 versions however. Version A is more standing out strong type while version be is softer and cuter type.
There are also great social ones, like instant openness and instant honesty. Both promote communication and are very similar. The only difference is that openness tend to give quantity chatting, honesty gets more deep conversations.
Welcome to the forum. Women usually opt for Instant Sexyness it comes in two variants A & B. I believe it is A that most women prefer. Instant Shine is all around great product, and for candid and deep conversation Instant Honesty is your ticket.
Good luck in your search, femmes on this forum are very helpful. Just ask if you have any questions.
Thanks for the quick reply! Wow! I AM looking at Instan Sexiness…and am very intrigued by “Dirty” (natch)…but I get that I have to wait a bit…
Thanks for the suggestions…I’m going to order as soon as I get my handy dandy $15.00 thingy. yay!
OXXOXO
Am I in the Men’s section??? Just like me…
No, you are in the introduction section, for both men and women ![]()
I am still using the old health food phros…I have to say, my ex-husband actually leaned into me this afternoon and smelled me. It was so funny, I almost laughed in his face.
This is wild.
Mocking bird and all…thank you for the rapid reply. I wrote something to you as soon as I read it, but it got gobbled up or something. Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome…
I am soooo intrigued by the mixes…“dirty” sounds great! I know I have to hold off a little until I get a little time under my belt (if you will)…but I am really super curious!
How much fun!
OXXO
welcome angle ![]()
u have had quite a start so far. dont worry… guys dont dominate the forum… tisha does ![]()
u will meet her soon enough when she comes around.
Instant Sexiness as Mb said would be a good way to go. for a little more sexual u might try TUTH. its a mens product but many women use it and love it.
cya around
bond
Hello Angel
Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
woohoo love the pic very deborah harry ![]()
Socials are always a great start, personally everyone should at least start out with one of those I went with Instant Shine on my 1st time.
you can read more about great products available in the female range in this link have a look and read lot’s of great info inside.
Great Guide for Females Womens Pheromone Guide by Tisha
It’s great to know that theres a suitable product for everyone not just 1 specific mainstream product but on the other hand it does make new users freak out and become abit overwhelm but once you read some helpfull guides and get some good advice things usually get much easier.
Im glad you found us and enjoy your stay on the forums Angel.
Ciao “J”
Thanks Jas…gonna read Tish’s guide right now…
Hi ANGEL!
Welcome. Nice to have another women on the forum!
Oh you’ll be able to stir things up…np.
Just gotta learn how to use these 'lil gems as tools…then you’re a go go…lol ![]()
Lots of great products to choose from here at Androtics…you’ve come to the right place. My suggestion to you would be, as suggested by the boys
…Instant Sexiness/A, that comes in a to go size and gives off a sexy “I am woman” vibe (the B version is only avail in full size and gives off a softer sexy vibe)…Instant Shine or Openness… and Instant Honesty. Definitely EoW…you already got that, heh heh …also there are copulin products available here. The Instant Sexies contain a low amount of cops. Lust After Me is an oil that comes in Ylang scent and has 5X cops…also available with 20X cops. I see Jasx
has pointed you to the stickies at the top of the women’s forum…a wealth of info there.
And go ahead spray 'em all on at once…we call it ‘baptisim’…lol…then start at ground zero and gain your footing…you’ll do fine. ![]()
I’m sure, Tisha, our #1 gal and fav moderator…a wealth of info all by her little self
…will be by soon…with an Intro gift certificate for you! Happy testing and let us know how it goes!
Uh huh…LOL
…eat your heart out pal…it’s the only thing left on the menu.
Bella
Bella, thanks for the warm welcome, and I LOVE that John Wayne quote! I’ve been reading all evening on this forum and my mind is swimming with the possiblities…I always did love chemistry! I was reading another thread about how this woman “Kitten” bought industrial strength cops that she could smell through the packaging and was told she should wrap them in plastic baggies, put them in a metal coffee can and put the whole mess outside in the shed, which apparently she did, and it still stunk from here to high heaven! Well, I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face…now what in God’s name would one do with those? Apparently you have to dilute in 2000 percent or something…I love this place. It really feels like a learning and discovery environment but with a whole lotta fun added in!
Someone just left me “reps”…thank you…I just can’t tell who sent it.
Wait till you meet Kitten! She’s the best! ![]()
An ya…directions on the care and feeding of industrial cops from Gone With the Wind…which he ended up burying in the backyard!!!
Actually I think they were so vile Kitten, eventually, threw them out!
Boy are you gonna have fun!! Plenty of partners in crime here! ![]()
Bella
Hi and welcome to the forum, you might want to wait just a bit for the ladies to chime in and give you some help.. they are far better at advice for the womens products. I will say it sounds like Lust after me is something you might be interested in.
Ponderu
Looking closely at Lust after me and some shine…yes.
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Yes Lam and Ishine would be a better place to start then with dirty which is more of a mans product and harder to work with.
LAM is the big copulin formula here. You will need to use a cover scent with this one because the copulins are stinky but gets the job done. Just apply it to your pulse points and wait 10 to 15 minutes then cover.
I shine you will love, it warm inviting youthful and charismatic.
If you have any questions just ask. Looking dorward to chatting with you.
Your GC will be in your email box in the next 24 to 48 hours ![]()
Have fun
Tisha
Thanks Tish! Well, my $15.00 gift certificate arrived! That was quick!
I’m going to purchase Lust After Me 20X, Instant Shine , and Instant Sexiness B…to start.
Sooooo excited.
HI and welcome fellow New Yorker =) Enjoy your new products