Helloooo

Hii, well lets see, i’m a 22 year old male from the sunshine state.

I’ve read several articles before about pheromones (i am completely new to this as far as experimenting), and the last article piqued my interest about this subject.

Upon further reading on this subject on this forum, i decided to purchase a bottle of AMMO and a bottle of Instant Shine.

Lets see what happens :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Ammo is good for attraction. Firthermore it is well buffered and can be used at social occasions.

Shine will boost your confidence. It lighten your mood and the people around you. Good for social too.

If you can tell us what kind of result you wish to achieve from using pheromones, then we can recommend the right phero for you to try.

Have fun.

CHeers

Hi, welcome to the forum.

As JB said, we need a bit more info about you so you can qualify for a gift certificate. What is your personality like? Are you shy or outgoing? What are you wanting to use pheromones for? Dating? School?

Tell us more about who you are. I look forward to your reply. Thanks!

Well i currently go to school (gator nation).

I appear very quiet at first, but when i feel comfortable, i become extremely sociable and funny.

I never approach at bars because i dont know what to say. However, if the socialization is made at a non bar setting, again ill be very reserved and quiet at first (which i could see it as being normal at first) but then later, depending on my comfort level, i will open myself up more and more and appear very extroverted, funny, and outgoing.

Ive also been told thatt (by girls) that i am a gentleman and know how to treat a girl and that they feel safe around me (no they do not perceive me as being gay either.). I have no problrms holding 2 - 4 hour conversations either. In such conversations, i come off as being very caring, supportive, and being able to make whoever i talk to laugh and change their mood for the better (my nickname has been dr phil and mr clown)

What do i want pheromones for?

  1. I open up much quicker if the girl initiates the conversation and is flirtatious/ interested
  2. Being able to go from close friends into a relationship.

You need an ice breakers for the initial conversation. IO will pen up people and make them want to talk to you.

After comfortable you can talk with the girls for hours. You may want to add some attraction there. Ammo is good to make them attracted to you.

Cheers

Damn. I already placed my order for ammo and instant shine.

First, I suggest Instant Shine, it will help with your confidence levels. Next, I agree with JB that Ammo would be great for you. There is a sexy vibe in Ammo that should help keep you out of the dreaded Friends Zone.

Also, read through the posts made by Steve, our host and through the Journals area in the Men’s section. There is a lot of info here that will help you learn about approach anxiety and how to deal with it.

Good luck!

Well, that’s what I recommended-- while you were buying it. :slight_smile:

Hehe, thanks guys.

So how do i get the $25 certificate, for next time?

You have to wait for Tisha, she pops in a couple of times a day…

POP LOL

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

You made some good first choices. Ishine is charismatic warm uplifting and draws people to you. AMMO is sexy confident attractive mildly arousing and it does have some anol in there to get them talking. From what you mentioned once they start you can take it from there with the talking part. I do suggest after you get your GC that you check out either IO or CTTM and get that when your ready. These will help break the ice more then AMMO or Ishine alone would.

If you have questions just ask. I am sending your GC to your email.

Have fun

Tisha