Help/ interesting!

Hey there, I’m C.J., I do men’s fashion design, play sports and live by the beach in pensacola Florida. I’m serious with my interest and research of pheromones. I am curious about the way they work if you are gay? Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the men’s version on women?

Help! Interesting

My name is C.J. I do men’s fashion design, play all types of sports, I’m 31 and live by the beach in pensacola fl. I am serious about my interest and research of pheromones. I’m very curious about pheromones if a person is gay? Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of male products on a women?

Welcome C.J,

Yes we have loads of advice and information here so you can benefit from.We don’t just sell products and dish out stuff we are a very effective, well oiled knowledge machine…lol j/k

Please give us more info about you so we can recommend more accurate products and issue you that $25 gc

Let us know :

What do you hope to gain by wearing pheromones

What is your personality like

How did you come across this forum

Hi Mickaelia,

I actually came across the forum just doing my own research on pheromones and how they work.

I’m a 5’8" athletic female, I’ve been in the military and an now in school for fashion merchandising and design. I’m very kind hearting and loving, funny but I dress very fashionable. People that don’t know me tend to think I’m a badass for some reason, tho I can handle myself I’m kinda the typical “gentalmen” so to speak, I’m a semi butch female. The girls that are attracted to me want the “bad girl” which I’m not nor do I want to appear to be so when they realize I’m not they are done..for people who get to know me and see the sweetheart side I tend to get “friend zoned” I have alot of attractive friends that seem to have the more “alpha” effect and bring out the sexiness of themselves or the females into them and that is what I want.

Hi there,
I came across the forum doing my own research on how pheremones work.
I am 31, 5’8" athletic, semi butch female. I was previously in the military but my personality I’m a kind hearted loving Christian female, I’m in school for fashion merchandising and I dress very fashionable to be gay and it has been giving girls the impression that I’m the “jerk badass” I did take karate for 14 years but I’m in no way the jerk type, as soon as girls figure out I’m the “southern gentlemen” type, the ones attracted to the badass are done. I don’t want to appear to be a jerk at all but the girls that do not want that and get to know me I keep getn the friend zone. I do have alot of attractive friends that seem to have a more “alpha” sexy thing going on and that is what I’m going for.