Hey everyone whats up? I am new here and i enjoy it so far. My name is Austen (aklax4life) i am 28 years old and i live in new york. I work for American Eagle and my co workers are hot. They all wanna hang out all the time, but they will never take it to the next step. I think i might just need a boost of morale. My friend has tried products from this website and told me how good they worked. I am mostly here to try out some different products and see the reactions i receive. I have my eye on a few as we speak. I will be using the gift i receive to test out a couple of them and then purchase the big sizes of what i like. I am interested in ammunition, instant shine, and turn up the heat. I am planing on investing some money toward these products once i realize which one works the best. Thanks for the time, Austen from New York ![]()
Welcome Austen.
For your age and situation, those are not bad product choices. Be sure to read up on tuth in the store and use it as intended. It can be tricky if you put on too much. It can make people ignore you or become agressive.
The others are more forgiving.
Let us know how they work.
Hello there and welcome! ![]()
I’m a girl so I don’t have much experience with ammunition, but it is very popular amongst the guys and the ladies will love it ![]()
I have however tried TUTH and (I believe this is what you mentioned) Instant Shine, among many others from the instant line.
TUTH will work great to get you more aggressive, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how aggressive you alrdy are.
Are you an aggressive person or more of a passive?
Also, whats your personality like? That may be the reason why women won’t take it to the next step with you. Besides that if you let us know more about you we can better fit you for what products you’ll prob want.
And one more thing. Are you planning on using these products just for romance or do you want to enhance respect at work or your social life?
Well let us know if you have any questions. Good luck!
Oh also, TUTH is awesome if you want to take it to the sexual level with a women. Even just a sniff gets me thinking about how much I want it. So definitely consider this one. Btw, it works really good when combined with other male pheromones like A314. Just thought I’d let you know ![]()
hey thank you both. i am not an aggressive person. i enjoy sports like lacrosse, and football, i am 5’ 10 150 lbs. i enjoy romance and not just sexual relations. i am the kind of person who would rather lay down and watch a movie with a girl than just “go at it”. tho’s just are the ones that sparked my interest.
after you telling me this i defiantly want to purchase turn up the heat.
Hmm, so then maybe you might want to use TUTH in small amounts so that you aren’t just attracting women for only sex.
So your a lay down and watch movies guy. Maybe when and if (and you will) get addicted to pheromones you can later try one of the advanced pheros known as MEO-EST. I’ve heard it’s like the guy equivalent to EST which is a cuddling pheromone for women. Idk if your a cuddler, but that’s what it sounded like to me. That would be good for getting girls to cuddle with you.
But for now lets get you to stick to the Instant line.
Might I suggest Instant Honesty. At first glance this may seem like just a phero that helps get people to be honest to you, but infact it can also be used as a tool to get people to become more intimate around you. Sounding good yet?
yeah that sounds like a good idea. what gets you going the most? i might want to try that as well
If by gets me going you mean makes me want it? I’d have to say TUTH has been the most successful, but from what I’ve heard A314 is a great “weapon” to use when you want respect and want to give off a sexy vibe.
Woo I feel dizzy…I just sniffed TUTH and now I want it ![]()
wow it works that well?
Yeah, -none is one of the main components in TUTH and it makes girls get very…erm horny lol
Now take into consideration it might irritate some girls, but generally if used right (which you will learn to use it at the proper dosage thats right for you) you can get really good reactions out of girls and a lot of times girls will get handsy hehe
It’s anone.
Farmers spray it in the noses of sows when they want them to mate.
Yep!
You can get it from celery as well. Maybe that’s why I wanted it earlier today, cause I ate celery
jk jk
I wish celery was as potent, but it would take a whole lot of celery to get the effects that TUTH provides for just $7.95 a to go bottle ![]()
wow. you and your lucky boyfriend must have great sex
wait do you apply it to clothes or do you put it on your body?
Nah I just have a TG (Target guy)…but yes ![]()
wow i want to meet you lol
You should never ever put TUTH or anything with anone on it because it will stay there forever and sometimes that can be a bad thing because it could cause certain guys to be aggressive or certain women to be irritated if you wear that shirt a lot.
Also, pheromones work a lot better on your body. I think it’s because that’s where you normally find them. They diffuse better on your body too, which means you’ll get a faster, more obvious reaction.
Sometimes people, especially girls, will spray on their hair so that there is at least some of the pheros that diffuse a little slower and therefore last a little longer
Lol, well I live in Missouri, so unless your anywhere close to there that probably won’t happen. I have met some pretty nice guys through the net though and dated a few later in real life.
But trust me. When you get these products you’ll be getting a lot of attention you’ll be wondering why you never found this site sooner. ![]()
oh word so i should put it where? i was planing on asking a girl if i smell good, and have them smell the spot where it is at. in return they will get turned on