Hi, my name is Chris, and I am an 18 year old white male living in Richardson, Texas. I am a college student on a full ride academic scholarship. My mind works scientifically and I am always running miniature mental experiments with myself and those around me to learn what I can. For this reason, I am very excited to join a researched based community such as this. I was referred to this forum by my identical twin brother, ruffinracin121, a new and quite active member of this community. Because we are twins, I think there are additional possibilities for research available to us, which I fully intend to explore.
Like my brother, I have no difficulties with women or social situations. I consider myself to be relatively attractive, athletic, intelligent, and compassionate. I genuinely care about the well being of others and have no intentions of using pheromones irresponsibly. I am intuitive and non-judgmental, and for this reason, people often come to me seeking advice or council.
While I do have interest in the science behind pheromones, I also have interest in the potential benefits they can offer. There is a particular girl I am interested in that I believe is currently on the fence with me. I am having a difficult time getting a read on her, but she does show signs of interest. I plan to order some Instant Honesty to see if it will give me the edge I need. In addition, my brother and I have ordered some a1 (from another site, since it is no longer offered here) and intend to provide feedback on this as well.
I am not into hookups (I am a commitment guy, not a party guy), but I also intend to order a bottle of Turn Up the Heat, mostly to see the effects it has on my male and female friends and on various people I encounter on campus.
This topic has greatly sparked my interest, and I am very excited to research and discover the possibilities of pheromones. I look forward to hearing from you!
I would suggest you to get Ammo instead of TUTH. Ammo is attractive and sexual but not so in the face like TUTH. Believe me on this that Ammo is better among your friends and campus than TUTH
Instant Honesty helps to connect with people, it can be very attractive on its own way. Something to consider is Instant Gentleman. It is good respect/authority product for someone in your age. Boyfriedish product.
P.S.—This is my brother, like he mentioned above. Ive done a fair amount of recommending and explaining to him in person, btw. We’re actually going in together on spitting the expenses on making our own mixes to increase the amount of products we’ll be able to afford to try.
By the way chris, welcome to the forum. Glad to see that you decided to join.
I’ve explained the tuth thing to him. As with the twin thing and the furthering of the research, as well as his college environment, I’m trying ammo and he’s trying tuth. Then again, I think I’ve got him leaning towards at least picking up a to go bottle of tuth, since it seems to work better for the younger users.
Thank you for your reply! I have done some reading on Ammo and Instant Gentleman. Both of them seem very interesting to me, and I am considering them both.
Even if I do buy Ammo, which is likely, I also want TUTH, perhaps just for fun. (or to use in combination with Ammo) Specifically I want to see what effect it has on my room mates. Ammo does seem to be much more practical and appropriate, so it is likely that I pick this one up as my “go-to” mone.
As my brother stated above, I also want to see how people respond to me, wearing TUTH, while he is wearing Ammo.
You know what chris? We need to switch avatars. I think I like yours better.
But then again, I DO look pretty ripped…
TO ALL: Me and my brother are planning to try and go to the same place at the same time with different products on, to better judge our results. We are identical twins, and think and act pretty similarly, so they results wouldnt differ by much without pheromones. With them on though, I think we should come up with some pretty concrete results. We’ll be sure to let you all know how this works out.
Oh, and to the guys at androtics, Chris is living at his university about 20 minutes from our house, where I’m still staying. His credit card still links here, and it would be better for his products to come here rather than having his Peer Advisors sort his mail and try get it to him.
I know Steve has mentioned one Gift Certificate per household, and I want to clarify that he’s not in the same house…he just wants to use it as his shipping address. Is that ok? I just got off the phone with chris(yes I know its 4am, but I knew he was up via facebook chat… ) and he asked me to help him figure it out.
I’ll be glad to send a picture of us to anyone from androtics if they would like to see it. That may sound like a dumb or pointless offer, but I realize that there are some people who would go through a lot of trouble and lies just for something like a gift card. Thats why I dont mind proving that we really are twins…its not just me with too much time and an active imagination.
I would get AMMO, TUTH, and IG. Plus, you NEED socials. Women are social creatures, and social attraction is just as important as physical/sexual attraction. Why do women go for jocks? Why do they go for powerful, intelligent, rich men? Why do they go for tall and outgoing men?
All those give them SOCIAL POWER. GEt mones that ALSO give you some social attractions. Those are Instant shine, IO, IH and CTTM2. Spray a couple of those with AMMO, and you should be GOLDEN!
all
Thanks for the advice! My brother and I are mixing some a1, and will supplement it with ammo and IH. Both of us are quite social and are very good at initiating conversation. We will have to experiment with different blends, but we believe that with a combination of a1, IH, and Ammo, we will be quite golden indeed.
I definitely will pick up at least a to go bottle of TUTH and IG as well, and use them as appropriate.
Oh, I forgot to mention this in my introduction. I am a psychology major, so it only makes sense that I would take interest in this topic. I have already ordered a couple of different mones, and will continue to order more in the near future.
not really. IH might… it makes girls feel intimate and connected… iA1 causes comfort… AMMO = NO! it causes attraction and sexual tension. It makes girls somewhat nervous, but in a good way Instant shine makes people smile and happy like they are at a carnival, while IO relaxes women and makes them upbeat like they had a shot or two of cuervo/champagne
So, if you can go add them to your cart , and then email customer service or mickaelia now. tell them to waive the extra shipping cost and consolidate all your items into one package!
i will highly consider ordering instant shine, then. but I will wait for my gift card before I order it. I already purchased some a1 from LS, and the things i need to mix it from androtics. in order to make my order qualify for a coupon i had, i added a to go bottle of ammo.
Or possibly TAA? Its the main ingredient in shine I believe.
Supposed to hit harder then shine, but not last as long. But then again, if made with propylene glycol instead of perfumers alcohol, you might get the best of both worlds with TAA. What do you think coolkat?
sounds like a good idea! However, I am usually too lazy to make mixes, so I just get instant shine Plus, I don’t want to breathe in some mones or chemicals while mixing, unless I have my own hood or lab.
I’ll take my chances I like the idea of reaching each products potential and tweaking things to get my own effects. Make me feel like I’ve accomplished something I guess.