Hey you all.
A friend of mine referred me to the site, told me all about the pheromones. Of course I was skeptical at first..but I watched her use them for about 2 weeks and I was sold; so here I am lol.
I live in the DC metro area. I’m a 20 yr. young woman
I work in marketing/sales, my things is creating/closing contracts. Such as it is when selling houses but on a MUCH MUCH smaller, MUCH lower pressure job…with a lot less pay.
Its my only income. I am already broke lol. Im hoping I can find products to help me boost my sales. Then I can buy more! lol. For now I’ll probably have to just pick one. Does anyone have recommendations? Haaaaaaelp. Lol.
For a confident, smooth womanly vibe, try Instant Sexiness A. It is a strong, in-charge sort of phero mix that displays you as a woman to be taken notice of.
Instant Shine can help boost the fun, youthful side of your persona, putting people in a good mood.
Instant Openness is a great one for sales if you’re doing things face to face with your clients. It encourages conversation and lighthearted chat, makes you seem more approachable.
Thank you =] Wouldn’t Instant sexiness be a little too…sexual? Lol. Yes, it is face to face. Instant openness sounds like a good one, I was also thinking instant honesty. Do you have any suggestions for mixes of those?
Well, it can certainly be a very sexy mix, but it is not overtly come-hither, if that’s what you mean. It isn’t “Instant Sexuality.”
A lot of the result you get from pheros comes from how you wear them. If you spray stuff on and just sit in the corner, you will get about zero results. If you spray Instant Sexiness and then go about your business with poise and confidence, then that is what will come through most strongly. If you’re going to be making bedroom eyes at people it will seem waaaayyyyy more sexy that way.
A purely sexual vibe comes from copulins, which are not available for sale at Androtics. There are not copulins in Instant Sexiness, either variety.
Instant Openness and Instant Honesty are both primarily alpha-androstenol and beta-androstenol. They are in different ratios, one being 30/70 and the other being 70/30. If you mix them together you’ll get about 50/50, which kind of cancels out the effect you’re wanting. I’d suggest increasing your dose of either IO of IH instead of blending the two.