Hey Guys!!

Name here is Kevin

I’m a 31 years old from Brooklyn NY (Park Slope specifically)

I have to admit, I was a bit of a skeptic, but after reading these forums, how can anyone be?!?!

I’m totally stoked to be entering this whole new world and see if i can take the game to a new level!

I’m thinking of starting with:

A314
IS
AMMO

How does that sound for a n00b? Anything else?

And if there is anyone here thats in NYC and wants to go sarging sometime, drop me a line!

Hey Kevin, welcome to the forum!

A314 is a great product for becoming an alpha male, and getting that cool “James Bond” effect. IS makes tou and those around you feel great. Ammo is a great attraction mix. You make some good choices for a PUA. I would only recommend adding IO to your arsenal, as it makes people more chatty and makes your “job” much easier. If you have any questions let us know, we are here to help.

Best of luck,

-mco;

Hi Kevin. Welcome to the forum

Those sound like great choices. It looks like you’ve been doing some research of your own.

If you’ll tell us a little more about yourself it will help us make recommendations that are tailored to you. It’ll also qualify you for a $25 Gift certificate that you can apply towards your purchase.

So what’re you like? Are you shy or outgoing? Easily make new friends? Have a hard time approaching people? Things like that.

Don’t worry about being skeptical…we all were at one point. But we’re still here, and loving it. This stuff works. Please be sure to read up on what to expect, and what pheros can and cannot do for you so that you have realistic expectations.

Glad you’re here.

Hi and welcome!

As Moonwhisper said, we need to know a bit more about your personality and your phero needs in order to make the best recommendations for your individual situation, and also to help get you qualified for the $25 gift certificate.

Get instant Jerk if you want to see some results, it’ll be good for ‘sargin’.

Thanks for all of your replys! This really is an incredible community here!!

As far as my personality, I’m pretty easy going and people seem to gravitate towards me (in a friend kind of way) already. I work in IT, so by nature i’m also a bit of a introvert which is something I’m trying to work on, but dont let that fool ya. Get a few beers in me and I get pretty loud. lol

Like Moonwhisper said, I’m gearing up by reading as much as I can before I order, and then reading even MORE before that first spray/drop.

I’m totally stoked to try this and see what happens!!! CAN’T WAIT!! :slight_smile:

Also, its really generous of Androtics to give peeps a $25 GC here. It says A LOT about the confidence in their products.

Thanks Again

Thanks for the info, though just a little more would be helpful!

What kinds of things would you like to affect with pheros? Do you want to attract women for more than just friendship? Do you need more confidence and/or respect at work or socially? Do you have trouble getting conversations started, or do you have trouble keeping conversations going?

The more specific information you can share, the more exact and appropriate recommendations we can make for you!

Thanks for the reply SillyKitty,

Personally, I’m looking to broaden my female social circle, for both friendships and more. Honestly, I’m already an attractive guy, but still need to work on my game a bit. So I’m looking for something to grease the wheels a little, maybe open up a few doors that would normally be closed and help kick off those conversations that wouldn’t normally get started. :wink:

Professionaly, I’m already well respected, albeit in a somewhat geeky/mad scientist kind of way. But people HIGHLY respect and accept that from me. I wouldn’t mind tuning that into a more Alpha kind of respect, I know difficult with the nature of my work, but not impossible.

A314 makes you more alpha. Also IO will help create many more convos and Ammo make it easier to get better closes.

Welcome to Pherotalk ParkSlopePUA!

Man, you IT guys are all the same. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the great introduction, you seem to have a great personality.

Yes, we definitely believe in our products and know you will keep coming back for more once you get a taste.

Your GC is on it’s way!