hey just wanted 2 say hi and join the party ![]()
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Hmm having trouble with the post … bear with me.
While we are glad to see you here it would help to know a little more about you and what you want to do with the pheros. Please read the thread in my signature block that discusses just that and earn that $25.00 gift certificate.
Plus once we know what you want to do with the ppheros we can make some helpful recommendations.
Looking forward to your response.
hi , new 2 pheros
hi i am a male early 40s i dont know anything about pheros nothing at all i am looking to attract women around my same age! i am recently divorced. and new to ohio! i dont know anyone here. and with my job i dont work with any females!
i am here to learn
Hello Bentley!
I think they meant for you to add this on to your original intro - but one of the admins will do that later today I am sure.
Gotta run for the moment but I will be back …
Tried to come back quicker but it looked like there was a server problem.
I am about your age - a couple years older - so that is good for you as many of the products and dosing may well work the same. An overall recommendation would be to do a search under my username and read through my threads.
Also read through the threads in my signature block. Lots of good info there.
What to wear:
A314 and Ammo is a killer combination. You ought to be able to carry that one off well. Pretty good for work, very good for hitting nice place when you are trying to meet women. Gives off a sexy successful vibe: A314 gives off the success The Man vibe and Ammo gives off the sexy guy vibe.
A314 and IH for work: Lots of respect and the IH makes people feel connected and want to talk to you. I add in the A314 because sometimes the A314 alone creats what I call respect distance - people give you room out of respect. I have seen guys say “Hey the A314 isn’t working. No one will talk to me.” Well it is working. A314 is not designed to get people to talk to you. It is designed to foster an air of respect. And sometimes in this environment people give you more room so as not to “waste” your time. The IH helps overcome that effect.
IG - very underated. It will give you a cool, smooth vibe. And this in turn makes guys our age seem a little younger. Which is good if you are meeting ladies who are younger than yourself.
IH - one of my favorite products for the above mentioned effects. People sometimes feel so connected to you they tell you stuff that is surprising. And you know that women who feel connected mentally and emotionally to you are more likely to want to connect physcially with you.
Hope this answers some of your questions.
Hi bentley, welcome to the forum! ooooohhh… maaannn… cold in Ohio!!! ![]()
The BOSSHANK has got you covered with recommendation. NICE.
I’d ask that you let us know, post up a bit more, on your personality and YOUR expectations of the mones. Mones will be very helpful in providing that extra push in the direction that you want. However, some mones may have a better effect than others, depending on how you ‘wear’ them. That is, how well your attitude and personality reflect the same vibe as the mone signal.
How’d ya find this site, btw?
Hey Bentley5! Tell us more about yourself!! What helped you discover this place…
Since you called in for advice I’m issuing the GC
. I’m sure you will do great.
Welcome to the Party Bentley