I am 20 years old. I am a man. I live in New York City.I am a little bit shy but not like the kind of shy that i dont talk to people or go to social events or anything. I am planning on wearing pheromones to school and effect woman with them.
I am here to learn more about pheromones and to know if they really work or not. I also am here to find out how pheromones have worked for some people. Also i wanted to know which pheromones work the best from which websites. I am always looking for friends. I hope pheromones can help me get a nice girlfriend. I hope i find out what I need to know.
hello and welcome to the forum!..tell us something about you?..also tell us who your targets are and what are your expectations from using pheromones!?..again welcome to the forum and have a nice stay! i am new to this forum too but i will try to help as much as i can but i promise that the veterans here will help you out with all your question until you are satisfied!
Hey there Kevco, welcome to the forums! Well, most of the users here believe that pheromones work… that’s why we stick around. Now they won’t work every time, and they take some fiddling with to find the proper dosage that works best for your body chemistry, but they DO work.
If you’d like to read more about people’s experiences with pheromones, the best place to go would be the Men’s Tips section. It’s chock-full of people’s accounts of using pheromones, whether something happened or NOTHING happened. But remember, the over-the-top stories aren’t usual… most of the time it’s going to be subtle, maybe more indications of interest from a girl than usual, people being more outspoken and friendly than usual, that kind of thing.
Most of the pheromones discussed here are from the Smartmones store. A couple users have shopped around and have tried out things from other sites, but since this forum is connected to Smartmones, it makes sense. But look around in people’s journals and i’m sure you’ll find more than one mention of other places’ products.
While pheromones can help get you some more interest from girls, it’ll be up to you to get yourself a girlfriend. They enhance what you have, they don’t seduce the women for you.
Would you mind telling us a bit more about yourself? Like what kind of personality do you have, shy or outgoing? Where did you want to wear your pheromones? To school, to work, at home, to a pub? And did you want to affect anyone besides women? Friends, family, co-workers, yourself? These kinda answers will help us give you the best advice for your needs as well as get you a $25 gift certificate, so let’s hear it! Cheers!
Yes, mones do work if you understand what it is they do. They enhance you they don’t change you. They open the opportunity for you to interact with others more and forge stronger relationships. Take a look at the post in my signature “what mones can do and what the cant do” this will give you a good feel for how they work.
I suggest you begin with AMMO IO and Ishine
AMMO to increase your sex appeal. IO to open yourself and others up more and Ishine to draw them in and help charm them.