Hey everyone, im Arix. I just turned 20 in August. I’m a college student in Arizona, studying law and psychology. I’ve been back and forth looking at this forum, searching, and doing some reading on all of the different effects and possible positive/negative attributes of experimenting with pheromones. I find it all interesting and im interested in what i can do to get the best out of life. I’m just the usual college dude. im 5’10, lean and muscular for the most part. Working out is a part of my normal schedule, i really care about taking care of my overall well-being and appearance. I work at abercrombie and fitch right now. I dont remember where i heard about pheromones initially, but later looking around on the internet i came to the conclusion that pheroTalk was most likely the best credible place to look in to the subject. So, now i’m here; i plan to make an order at androtics direct soon; although i’m not quite sure yet what exactly i want. I’m curious as to what all i can accomplish while having the slight upper hand of pheromones. ![]()
Hey Arix,
Welcome to the forum!! Glad you found it!
Tell us a bit about your personality, shy/outgoing, etc.. I assume based on you working in retail you are likely fairly outgoing?
Are you looking for a change in your social life, or more of the sexual pheromones?
I started with pheromones I think when I was 21, and I have had a blast trying them the past few years.
Ill check back soon to see your reply, we can try to guide you towards what would be the initial best product(s) to try.
See ya around!!
Hi,
and welcome on board here!
If you tell us a bit more about you we can help you in a more precise way and AD will also sending you 25$ gift GC for your informations!
Here is a how to guide
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
The next step should be to choose the right pheromone product!
Get some TOGO size bottles with that GC so you will have the choice between some products for testing and you can also mix and steer them in diferent directions!
For guys in your age I allmost suggest IG! This products is the best product I have ever had to get real attraction hits from young girls in your age!
Don’t think to sexual the first step into the girls pants is the approach and some social working!
IG will give you a nice, dominant but also warm and charismatic vibe!
Add some IO and IS to it for the social component and you get a real hard hitting mix but first find out what’s your sweet spot with several product alone!
You can also add a tiny amount of tuth for the sexual edge but be carefull with tuth exspecially in the daytime!
Instead of IG you can also use A314 but this can come a bit to intimidating for young girls but for high status loving girls this product is the right choice!
So I hope I could help you
Greetz
Hi Arix, you might want to do a read on some of the threads here;
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/an-introduction-to-mones-names-size-strength-use-effects-length-of/43003
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/read-me-first-helpful-topics-on-how-to-get-around/3106
Useful to read to get around and a little intro to mones.
Just take note that it does not mean that by reading you will gain the effects, you need to initiate to understand how it works.
Cheers!
Hey there and welcome!
The best place to start is the instant line. IO and IH help with getting people comfortable around you and building report, and can make people chatty sometimes too, which is a great thing
IS is a favorite around here as it just brings out the best in people and can help put that sparkle in people’s eyes. People just love to be around IS as it gives off that young fun vibe.
A314 is a great one to get respect from people. It helps people view as the alpha and also can help you act more alpha at the same time. Ammo is a great mix that is sexual in nature, but also has steering molecules in it that make it not IN YOUR FACE sexual and you can wear it almost anywhere. Many beginnerrs want to get TUTH as it’s more of an in your face sexual mix. It’s a great mix but for attraction I usually go with Ammo + IS, then if I know I’m about to get lucky I spray a little TUTH, cause it can have great effects in the bedroom.
Let us know how things go!
Personality-wise, I’m pretty outgoing. Since i work in retail, and considering the store i work at, i’ve become a pretty good people-person. Sometimes i can be shy, but thats starting to be less common; if im interested in someone ill straight up just start conversation without fear of rejection. I’ve been told several times that im a guy who seems really content with life and has that aura of being a well rounded person with a pretty good sense of direction in life. I love being around people that i can interact with and once i get started there is no stopping; i become a social machine in public (like at parties and clubs). sometimes though i become timid when it comes to interactions and i dont know why, but i can usually think through that timidness in no time.
i am interested in furthering my social life in a positive direction and i do have a curiosity in the sexual pheromones. I’m probably not being too specific in my interest but that is because i like expanding my knowledge and experiences in every possible way, and right now i dont know in which direction to really proceed first.
thanks! i will definitely check these out.
this is awesome info
thanks for the helpfulness! i was looking at A314 as it seems super interesting. and i like the possibilities that TUTH or AMMO can bring too.
Given you dont really have problems with shyness, the socials would help the other person, but might not affect you so much.
I would suggest you start out with a to-go of a social and a sexual. The social I would go with would either be IO, IH, or maybe IG just because they are more geared towards having a good deep convo with the other person. Unless your target is very very shy, you would be ok skipping IS.
The sexual I would try is Ammo. Its well buffered and all around good for attraction.
Hope this helps
Hey man, thanks for all the help really. I’ve been readin a lot of info and through many journals. I think tonight i am going to put in an order for some togo bottles of Instant Openness, Instant Shine, and AMMO. I might add A314 to that as well seeing as i have a little bit extra money sitting around right now. what do you think?![]()
Extra Money?? why the hell not!! haha The to-go’s are great because you arent stuck with a huge bottle is they dont work the best for you. You will find what works the best, and then a trick, buy a bunch (especially if its experimental!! I have had some that worked great, and then they no longer stock it, and I get back to square one, which I guess keeps me testing the new ones!) Those are good ones for you to start with. They all have their own very unique features, so you can learn the impact each one is having.
I have A314, and I dont use it too much. I use it only for job interviews, or if I have a meeting with a boss that I need to develop trust with. Works pretty good, just one of those you wanna use carefully if you are on a tight budget (which at times I can be)
what are your thoughts on Instant Gentleman? have you used it? and i was thinking of occasionally using a314. possibly using A314, IS, and IO simultaneously, to drop down the whole “alpha-male” aura a bit toward the “high status but totally approachable” essence.
I have used it before. I think I have only used 1 to-go and it was a few years ago, so my take on it might not be good. I just recall A314 working better for me, atleast for the instances I needed it.
Some may agree, some disagree. My take on IG is that its a poormans A314. Depending on your existing personality, you might be able to get away with IG, especially those who are 15-20 that want the effects of A314 but cant afford it. When I got A314, I was getting it mainly for interviews. The IG was just for fun to see if it worked different than the other socials
Thanks MikeMan22. You totally rock. Ill be placing my order tonight for sure. settled on IO, IS, AMMO, and A314. Maybe later ill try getting some IH. Totally going to start a journal once i get them too. Once i start to understand them ill definitely delve into the experimental mixes and whatnot. ![]()
Sounds like a great first order!!
I would start all with one/two sprays to the neck (testing individually) so you can understand the self effects, and then try to watch how it effects the “target”.
Personally, I find it interesting seeing the differences in waitress’s/bartenders if you have been there in the past and was treated one way, and the second time you have the same person but everything is totally different when you have the pheromones.
Another good way to test is going out with nothing on, then go to the bathroom, spray up, go back, and then see whats changed.. that way you know to an extent is not just the people having a better/worse day
thanks for the idea! ill definitely keep everyone updated as to any success i have.
Welcome to pherotalk Arix!
I see you got more than the information you need and you already made a forum friend. ![]()
Keep us updated on your progress.
Your gc was issued!![]()