Hi All :) Pheromones for Edge @ Work, for Day Time Socializing, for Clubbing. M/25

Hi All, I am new to mones. I have yet to purchase any but I am very keen to work out what to buy.

I am a 25 year old working within a busy office and I have never had any issues with confidence and I would say I am very confident and when I want something I know how to get it (By Trying and using my charm etc…)

Anyways, I heard about these and after reading through here I have realised that these mones may in fact turbo charge the confidence I already have but I of course want to do it in the right way.

I was thinking of getting the Ultimate Pheromone Introduction Pack just to test things out before I go nuts and buy a load of bottles

What I would like help with is the following:

  1. What combos to use whilst at work
  2. What combos to use whilst out in public i.e shops or socialising
  3. What combos to use when I am actually going out for the evening (Clubbing)

Any help would be appreciated and I would also report my findings on here too when I order!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Hi xkwisit2001,

Welcome to the forum .

I would still recommend you for UPIP . Its a bundle of many products which are tried and tested for their effects.

For work : Best is A314 + IH .
For Socials : AMMO + IS +IO
For Clubbing : AMMO + IS + TUTH (Tuth when she becomes comfortable with you)

Hello xkwisit2001,

Welcome to the site. I think you have it right trying the starter pack. This way you get everything and see what fits you best then you can order more in the bigger 30ML bottles.

So sounds like you have a good base to start with naturally having good confidence and being charming. This is good because you have to act on the pheromones to really see them work.

  1. For work I suggest A314 and IS. I use this daily and have great results. If A314 is still out of stock you can use IG in its place. This might actually be better because A314 can off as very serious and commanding so if you don’t see the results you like use same combo just use IG instead of A314.

  2. Again I suggest IS. I would even try putting in your hair this is where I put it and it works great. With IS you really cant go wrong. Ammo you can wear during the day if you are trying to attract girls for day time.

  3. For clubbing I suggest the same combo as number 2. The only difference is when you built a little rapport with a woman you may want to have some TUTH handy and spray some on to really turn things up.

Now my suggestions are based on you wanting to attract woman more than anything else.

Hi exkwisit!

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

Good choice picking the UPIP. Here’s a good read for UPIP combo’s that may prove useful to you: NEWBIES READ HERE: The Ultimate Pheromone Introduction Pack

Other links worthy to be checked are the following:

Also, I dropped your $25 Intro GC into your email earlier. It’s ready for use. :slight_smile:

Happy pheroing! :slight_smile:

=====
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “Hi All :slight_smile: - Newbie alert” to “Hi All :slight_smile: Pheromones for Edge @ Work, for Day Time Socializing, for Clubbing. M/25” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!