Hi all i am new to the site and wanted to give everyone a shout. If anybody has any suggestions on some of the products that would be good for a newbie feel free to drop me a note thanks ![]()
Tell us about yourself.. age, personality, social skills, and what you hope to accomplish with pheromones. That way we can suggest the correct products to start with and you can also receive a $25 gift certificate.
Welcome to the forum. After you tell us a bit about yourself we can probably give a few good suggestions.
hi there,
welcome.
like the 2 gentlemen said, tell us more about your purpose of using pheromones. is it for respect, ltr, sexual, attraction, social?
tell us more about your personality.
who are your targets?
cheers
Hai Sexy Chocolate! Welcome to Pherochat! It’s quite a cool sight. I really hope you like it here.
I am 28 i have a very outgoing personality, my social skills are pretty good. I am a very up front kind of women and i like when a person i am dealing with or working with is honest with me . I also want more respect at my job want my ideas and thoughts to be taken more seriously. And i want to attract more guys ![]()
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too
.
Currently we are in the process of seeking out an additional forum Host or two to help with the upkeep of the forum. With that in mind I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too
. Its cool!
Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.
Welcome to the forum.
To build rapport and get people to talk about what’s really on their mind try IH.
For attracting guys you might try isex a and b.
thanks guys
Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, let us know.
i am just curious what is the difference between instant sexiness a and b? i am going to miami next month and i am ready to use the products i just want to know what is the difference is between the two.![]()
Hello Ms. Sexy Chocolate… And welcome to the forums…
I am sure that the answers you got till now would be helpful, stick around and you’ll find that the help these fine individuals offer is more than adequate… ![]()
Hope you hav a pleasant stay, and hope to see you be regular here…
Cheers…
Aaa… I guess someone who knows the feminine pheromones could help you out on that one… ![]()
Try IH for honesty. People will talk to you more details, deeper and honestly.
MX300 will get you the respect at work. People will think you are capable, trusted and respected.
Good luck
IS A is for more dominant and tougher vibe, like Angelina Jolie.
IS B is for more feminine and softer vibe, like Monroe.