Hi Everyone!!

I’m 20 years old and I just wanted to test out the products to see if they worked out.

I guess my question is what does the Sexyness Pheromone do?

Hey bestbestbuy1234, welcome to pherotalk.

As you know from looking in the store, instant sexiness has 2 different types, a and b. The reason for this is because they give you certain vibes, A will make you more of a vixen and B will make you more like a kitten. In terms of sexiness of course. Which one you want is dependent on what type of vibe you want to give off. If you are single the choice you make here will definitely affect the type of man that will approach you.

You can read a bit more on it at the womens section of the forum.

Just a few questions to help us a bit. How did you find this place? What brought about your interest in pheromones to begin with? What is your personality like? And what do you hope to achieve in pheromones?

Hi bestbestbuy

Can you tell us more about your personality and who your targets are and also what environment you will be wearing pheromones like work, mall, bars etc.

Mackie

Welcome Bestbuy,

Help us to help you :slight_smile:

Give us more information about yourself so we can help you better

How did you come across this forum

What do you hope to gain by wearing pheromones

What is your personality like

I’m trying to attract a guy I go to school with in particular. Everyone sees me as a friend and buddy, but I want to be seen more than that.

**

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**