Hello everyone, my name is Aaron. I am in my mid 20’s and I heard about this product from a friend who swears to it’s effectiveness. I am interested in this product because i am very curious and could use a little help getting my foot in the door with the ladies. I haven’t been doing as well as i used to and i hope that maybe this could help me.
Hello And welcome Aaro,
Can you tell us about your personality a bit? This way we can recommend something for you and you qualify for the 25$ GC to help you with your purchases
Things like how you act around the ladies, are they intimidated by you?, your race?, do you come off aggressive etc.
All of this would help recommending the perfect product.
Take care
Well I am white and am usually very shy around girls that i don’t know. I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor which could explain why I may come off as weird to some girls. I don’t think i intimidate women as much as I am unable to connect with them. I am definitely not aggressive and would actually like to be a little bit more aggressive. I find myself getting overshadowed by every other guy in the bar.
**Welcome to our community astoto16!
We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!
Have fun!"
~~~~~**