Hmero's Journal

Okay so I decided to make a journal since I think its better to share rather than to keep personal notes littered with extra notes labeled with a bunch of terms that are more like an inside joke than actual terms of practical use. Anyway…more background information.

Age: 20
Race: Black-White. (Jamaican and British descent. American born)
Major: Psychology
Typically role: Leader/Planner/Advice giver
Height: 6’0

Day 2: The birthday. I decided to down the dosage of AMMO to two sprays and keep IH at three sprays. Both sprays of Ammo were to the neck area and I added some TAC with it. Honestly compared to the previous day before, I believe 3 sprays is the sweet spot for me. I will note some interesting conversation. We’ll refer to my significant other as T and her besty as B.

Me: (On the phone) Your ex is a fucking twat. A full blown cunt!

T: (Voice mimicking) You’re ex is such a twat. A full blown cunt.

Me: …I’ll call you right back, someone is talking shit. (Hangs up) You’re a cunt too y’know.

T: Oh yeah?

Me: Yes. You just love to fuck with me.

B: You both love to fuck with each other. Y’all are deadass like an old married couple. Can’t be nice to each other.

Me: We tried that remember? For a whole week. I save lives because she has someone to be mad at.

B: oh my god. I HATED (IH doing it’s job.) the both of you that week. I’m like, if she’s like this, then you must be mad as fuck like if someone looked at you wrong you’d uppercut them.

T: Oh that’s not nice Hmero, you’re such a horrible person.

Me: Hahaha. I’m a horrible person? That makes you the devil.

Anyway. For all of us to have a conversation like this while isn’t too rare, it typically isn’t as pleasant from a banter standpoint. Not to say we’re savage but rather, sometimes we cross the line.

Later that day

For most of our train ride home, it was just her and myself after her friend left. We just stared at each other and laughed. We talked shit because well, it’s what we do best (don’t be fooled, if anyone else ever tried talking shit, even in a joking fashion, they’d get crucified. It’s just “our” thing.) I decided to get a little physical, at one point I grabbed on to her arm and went close and we just talked in that position for a whole minute smiling. She eventually came back to reality and pulled away.

So that was yesterday. I put in an order for instant shine as well. Today is my day off of mones and then hopefully I can test out the AMMO/IS combo. I kinda want to add TAC.

Comments are always welcome. Heck even just a general “lol you two are funny” is good. Trust me, I get it a lot.

… :smiley: … I had to read through that a couple of times… I can be slow sometimes.

Good to have you post up your experiences, Hmero! :slight_smile:

1Alpha
.