Hola...

Hey everyone,

I am a male, late 20, from S.E. asia. There is this gentle lady of my colleague (PA from another dept) which I am very much interested in. I don’t interact with her in term of work. But somehow we became friends initially. She is not really that shy (online chat) but in real life, seriously introvert. She talks to people but rarely go out with friends/colleagues for lunch or tea break. Even in those company event, she is always hiding at the corner and less crowded place. She accepted once lunch date and rejected second one. We still talks but I don’t know what’s wrong with her or what are the other problem that she is hiding from me. I want to improve this situation and hopes that pheromones will help to open up her hidden issues so that I can try to understand and solve her problems and the relationship will improve subsequently.

Welcome to the forum.

In your situation, I’d give IG and IH a try. IH will help establish rapport and help her say what’s on her mind, while IG gives a comforting masculine aura.

Welcome to the world of pheromones :slight_smile:!

For the shy girl, I highly suggest this mix: IG + IH + IO.
IG: will make you look mature indepandable and cool. Masculine vibe.
IO + IH: Great combo that will help with her shyness a lot.

If you want, include ISHINE in your order too since it a great light product that works with almost everyone!

Hope everythin works out for you :wink:

Hi lonelybedbug, welcome to Pherotalk. :slight_smile:
Seems like the thing you need is the socials. Instant Openness will hopefully help her to be a little chattier and take away some of the initial awkwardness in conversation. Once you get to know her a little better, Instant Honesty will deepen the conversation and if she is comfortable enough she might share with you her ‘story’. I only ask that you take things slow, and have patience - it’s seems like she is very shy, but if you assure her that she can trust you, I’m sure that she’ll open up to you and consider going further with the relationship, and then you can add IG or Ammo. Good luck, and let us know how it goes. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to let us know! :slight_smile:

Waiting for $25 discount code to go with my first order. :slight_smile:

Be patient, my friend. :smiley:
It usually takes up to 5 days or so, depending on how busy Mick is. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Pherotalk Lonelybedbug!

I have been told a good bit about the south asian culture and women tend to be less aggressive than the other parts of the world.

However, in places like canada and america the south asian women tend to be bold, more open and not so shy.

I suggest you use honesty to make her feel like she can trust you and put a closeness with what is already there.

openness eases you into conversations and makes others more chatty around you…

ammunition will give off that masculine vibe and make you feel more confident…it will also let her know you are interested without being pushy…

Your gc was issued! :smiley:

Just a quick check… does A314 equate to stronger version IG?