How do you tell if artificial Pheromones are being used on you?

On rare occasions I sometimes find myself being overly hostile to other males and sometimes even feel the need to talk to certain females over others. I used to think nothing of it, but now that I’m back in the pheromone world, I was wondering that maybe many people are using them that I’m coming into contact with. So two questions:

  1. How can you tell if you’re being subtly manipulated by other people using mones? (I know people have natural -mones as well and the whole notion of attraction is based on subtle manipulation)

  2. If someone else is wearing -mones, and you are as well, could there be any clashing effects? Maybe an OD?

Sure you can be weak and entertain every whim and urge. Little kids and young men often do. However the human brain is amazing in its ability to recognize and selectively filter almost any external stimulus. This ability is the biggie that separates us from insects and lower mammals. Choice and freewill trumps the power of “subtle manipulation.” It’s also a hallmark of maturity and gives you tremendous power over your so-called “manipulators.” You recognize their game, refuse to act on it and you’re pretty much bulletproof.

How do you know someone is wearing artificial mones? You usually don’t unless you recognize the individual product scent. Why? Artificial mones mimmic natural ones. However you know your normal thoughts and emotions and certainly realize in a nanosecond when a mone is influencing you.

I find the air overloaded with natural mones during busy weekends at the gym. The abundance of rone and anone is rather choking. Sometimes being in a small room with a bunch of young women wearing short skirts–choir sectional!–almost makes you drunk from all the cops. I have to think about dolphins to keep from being hard. So I think it’s possible to OD in a crowd from the natural stuff. Hardly anyone wears Artificial mones so there isn’t much competition in that area.

Hm, that’s strange…I’ve always found dolphin fantasies very arousing…:confused:

I think I need to get some help.:frowning:

LOL I have wondered this as well. I like to put some mones on my wife, and see how I am effected by them. That way when I make a mix I can guage the effects better.

I have actually ran into a woman that wore pheromones. I had noticed that she always got a ton of hits from men everywhere that she went. She did not have that great of a face, but she had awesome breasts, and she was not afraid to use them to her advantage. One thing I noticed was that everytime she was near, I felt an attraction. It was immediate and hungry feeling. I could not understand it for the longest time what was going on. I just knew that it did not match my normal process of attraction. She was not even my type.

Then one day I overheard her talking to a friend. I did not hear anything they were saying until I heard her utter the word “pheromone”. Everything clicked then. She was telling her friend about some product (or products) she uses. She explained how it worked and how she used it. She was getting into theories and everything. I could not help it, after her friend left, I went straight up to her and asked her about it. All of a sudden she was “dumb” about it. She acted like she knew nothing and could not remember the name of the product or anything. At that point I wish I had some IO or some IH!

It made a lot of stuff make sense. Like Gegori said if you do not act on every whim and fancy your mind has, then you will always be fine. Listen to yourself and always be yourself no matter the situation, then you can never be manipulated.

“all of a sudden she was “dumb” about it” lol

If I was straight out asked, depending on the situation I would do the same thing. She was probably afraid that her secret would get out. She would lose her “magic” that she had over men. :smiley:

I’ve encountered exactly the same situation and it does weird you out. I’m extremely picky about women and hate being drawn to someone I don’t like or may even find offensive. So, yeah, I bite my tongue, squeeze my nuts and walk quickly away with dolphins dancing in my head, lest I do something I’d regret later.

It makes you question if I’ve ever gotten exposed to pheromones. Maybe some of the times it wasn’t the beer goggles but pheromones.

I have only encountered women wearing artificial pheromones when I introduced them to the pheromones in the first place; namely, my ex roommate and my ex fiance. Interestingly, I never responded to either one because of artificial pheromones.

However, I have been affected (and rather obviously so!) by natural pheromones and copulins at times. I met a woman once whom I could not stop drooling around. Literally… all I wanted to do was bury my face between her legs. And when I got the chance, I could not stop. She actually had to stop me after a couple hours because she was too tired and sensitive… and I was noticeably “drunk” for hours after that, until I took a shower and washed her cops off my face. I had an addictive response to her after that, and made a bee-line away when I realized what was happening, because that’s a good way to end up having kids with a woman you are not otherwise compatible with, as she turned out to be.

Other instances of natural pheromones have happened when I would smell my ex fiance’s neck after she came home from work, and I would have a very “home” feeling that made me want to make love to her. I always knew when she was ovulating, because one day a month, I could not resist sexing her if I came within three feet of her, and I could not stop sexing her once I got started either. 12 hour marathons and beyond happened during those days, and sometimes she never made it to work because I had her pinned to the bed. It was another case of animalistic response trying to over-rule my conscious desires.

As Gegogi says, you always have the freedom to choose what you do, but in some cases it gets to be damned difficult when the lizard brain sense the ideal of what it’s genetically designed to respond to.

Usually I know I am being affected because I get an unusual feeling, or an unusual response to a woman. Too attracted, too comfortable, too aroused, etc.

OOPS~ She got CAUGHT!