How does she know?

Ok, I have been reading a lot of these posts.. and I have one question, sorry it sounds stupid. A lot of people have mentioned about girls noticing them from far away, trains, clubs, etc. My question is how does she know the smell is from you in a crowded place?

confused.:confused:
thanks

Very interesting question.

I do not think the answer is fully understood.

Sometimes the pheromones seem to operate over a much greater range than the smells we consciously percieve.

There is also the question of ability to locate. People can locate smells if they have the ability to move around and triangulate. However, sometimes people apparently correctly identify phermone sources from ranges at which they would not be able to locate a smell.

Other psychological mechanisms could be in play, like wearer self confidence, posture, etc. Or the person could have walked by the source earlier, and only be noticed when giving attention from a far away location. Or there could be physiological mechanisms not yet discovered.

Insects home in on pheromone signals from a long distance away.

I’ve seen hits from as far as 30 feet away in a classroom setting over a two hour period. I walked through the room, leaving a phero trail in my wake some ten minutes before a girl came in and sat down, somehow she homed in on the signature, picking me out of three guys in the room, all sat well apart. I think of it as a shark swimming up a blood trail or a bloodhound following a track.

remember, you give off your own phero’s as well, which mix with whatever you sprayed on. each person is different, so their ability to ‘know’ could be because they are good at distinguishing each person’s ‘flavor’ in the room.
I’m trying to convey a "manly"example… barbecue sauces! they all have similar ingredients in different ratios, but you know which one is which, if you’re trained for it.
get it?
I don’t get it. :slight_smile:

Of course there are many posts on this site where guys claim another guy benefited from his phero cloud. In other words, his wingman stole his friggen hits. I’ve never had this happen but I’ve seen mention of it so often there must be something to it.