How exactly one is percieved by women while wearing sex appeal boosting pheromones???

Hi.This is verry interresting thing.How exactly women react to the pheromones?do they think sometyhing like “What a hot guy…!!!” or just get attracted and cannot understand why?Do they realise they’re attracted to one wearing sexual pheros or it’s on too subconstious level of their mind?Have some of you guys here (or girls, their oppinion is also VERRY valuable) had some sort of feedback on what’s in a woman’s mind while sniffing the pheros on you and gets attracted???I mean something that the influenced woman said she felt and not just behaviour reactins because they may be subconstious and the girl don’t realise them.
I think that this topic is verry interresting for everyone here using sex appeal boosting pheromones to pick up a good strategy with women.
I had various types of reactions but no much of feedback from women so still have to experiment and try to get their oppinion.i cannot just start a survey by giving women around me sheets with questins like:
How do you feel around me?Am I attractive to you?Did u notice some change in my appeal in the day xxxxxx( some day i didn’t use pheromones)?:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
such oral questions are also strange so I didn’t ask them eighter.
Come on, share your experience and opinions here and let’s make this thread helpful to evryone.:cool:

Yehh wow, i’ve been wondering about this too. My guess is that the pheromones give little tingly vibes in womens pants :smiley: I’m just joking of course…

You might wanta check out the “Studies and Abstracts” section. Lots of actual reseach into the biological basis for pheromones. Kohl’s “Scent of Eros” book is the tome to read for the basics in layman’s terms.

There are a number of different factors that come into play when a person perceives you as attractive. Looks, personality, behavior, social status/position, success, among an endless amount of other factors. Pheromones play only a part of the overall ‘picture’ of how people perceive you. Quite honestly, given that pheromones work on such an unconscious level, and given that human perception is so heavily dictated by conscious thought process, pheromones are probably the least influential factor in determining how people perceive you. People will more readily be affected by your looks, personality, behavior, etc etc, as these are the most immediately noticeable, and consciously processable traits.

In this regard, pheromones by themselves aren’t the real basis of human attraction, but they do work as enhancers of attractive qualities. Pheromones work their attractive magic when they are appropriately pegged to other attractive traits which are more consciously noticeable. Its highly unlikely that someone would feel attracted to you while wearing pheromones unless you project other charactersitics that can justify a feeling of attraction.

The human conscious mind is a powerful influencer to us, and because of that, human attraction is far more complex than what is seen in animal societies (where pheromones play a significant role). Human attraction isn’t mindlessly founded on what we sense in a person, rather, its founded on how we consciously process the different sensations that we get from a person. Its so complex that you can find someone sexually stimulating, while at the same time finding them utterly unattractive.

All of this considered, when you really start to evaluate your results while wearing pheromones, the lines between which reactions are attributed to pheromones, and which are attributed to other factors is very much blurred.

Afcourse that look and bahaviour play verry big role in rekationships between people but I am talking about other thing here.I had countless hits since I started using sex appel boosting pheromones and it was interresting for me what was really going into the woman’s mind when for instance starts invading my personal space,starts looking me for longer time,touching me, laughking on everything I say ext.There is a difference in how one shoud act before women in both cases(being consciosly persieaved and subconsciously).Did someone use for instance instant honesty and tuth and had some honest remarks on sex appeal just straight from the horse’s ( the woman :wink: ) mouth?

I will give this one a go but I can only comment on the mens products I have been exposed to on a regular basis.

Just a little basic info because all people are different and will react slightly different to pheromones.

I am 42, attractive or so I have been told, I have also been told I look to be in my 20’s but I dont feel I do. Maybe 35 looking. Then again when I was 20 I looked 12 which got my husband some strange looks but that another story (snort) LOL. I have a flirty sexual personality and I am very open about it. I am a extrovert but can be slightly shy until I warm up on first meetings with certain people. Could be natural pheromone related I dont know because its only with certain types. One of my best male friends wears pheromones. Another friend buys some for her husband. I have also tested some out on various guys I work with who are willing to be my test subjects. My husband dosnt use them.

I find Turn Up The Heat which is mainly Androstenone gets me very aroused in moderate amounts. As in “god I want to have sex” Wear to much and I am still aroused but cranky and bitchy. Course being married I dont act on that impulse till I get home.
There does have to be something other then the pheromones to attract me to the person wearing it but not necessarily looks. If say someone like the hunch back of notra dam was to wear them I may become aroused but not attracted to him. So I would be unaware that his pheromones are what is causing that feeling.

Ammo I find sexy arousing, Not as blantant as Turn Up The Heat but more on the level of “hey there is a guy worth getting to know” it seems to zero more in on the person the impulse or feeling is coming from as well.

A314 Not alot of experience with being exposed to it. When we tested it on a guy at work who I am just casual friends with I did notice later upon looking back that he seemed more interesting and had more substance then usual. I would not say I was attracted to him but It did bring out his potential more if that makes sense to you.

Instant Female Magic for men.. Nothing for me. I am of the belief that its because I am calm and upbeat naturally. Prehaps my husband and the general crowd I hang around already makes alot of A-1 naturally and this is why I am calm already. I dont know. I have seen the effects on other people who have PMS or are just plain bitchy and I must say it works wonders.

Now on the flip side, One of my Girl friends is a introvert and sexually repressed. SHHHhh she knows but would kill me for saying it LOL. Late 30’s.
Course she has also been exposed to pheromones and I have observed how she reacts to those who are wearing pheromones in her presence. Turn Up The Heat got her aroused but because of that repression she expressed it to me but not to the test subject.

Ammo seemed to work best on her. She seemed more open to her feelings of attraction. She displayed more IOI, hovered around the test subject and surprised us all with a few flirtatious comments.

A314 she said she felt nothing but I noticed she was more quiet and timid then usual.

I dont think she was exposed to Instant Female Magic yet.

So if your question is are we aware that it is pheromones. No only if we know that they use them. Can it influance the feelings we get when we are aware you have them on yes it probably can slightly but my friend was not aware they had them on till we talked about it later in her case.

What exactly are we thinking about these impulses we get from the pheromones. Depends on the girl and her personality. For me I am thinking “Man if I wasnt married I would get me some” My friend on the other hand is normally thinking “Oh God Oh God Oh God what do I do” then she calls me LOL.

I know this may not help much because your target range is younger then myself and my friends who know about pheromones.

I just placed a order for my 19 year old son. OH gosh wait today is his birthday and he is 20 now :stuck_out_tongue: and his girlfriend and they are more then willing to test them out for me in this age group. They are both skeptical but open minded and have seen some of the effects from my wearing them. Both of them are quiet in nature and have tested Instant Openness. They both notice the effects and since my son was the spotter for when his girlfriend was wearing it at a family function he noticced the effects more then she. She said people talked slightly more and he said he noticed alot more talk then usual which included him even though she was the one wearing it.

Myself and his girlfriend have both noticed when I wear it she is more talkative around me and tends to stay in my area and have long chats. Which I find great because I live with all men until she moved in.

Well now Im boring you with my babbling. Yes I have Instant Openness on today LOL I didnt think it would effect me because I have a cold but I guess I was wrong LOL

Tisha

If you’re concerning yourself with ‘whats really going into the woman’s mind’ when pheromones are present, its hard to separate what she’s consciously ‘thinking’ from what she’s unconsciously ‘feeling’. Conscious thought filters out unconscious feeling…how these feelings are processed and filtered ultimately determines how a woman will react when pheromones are present.

If I splashed copulins on an 80 year old woman, would you find her attractive then? Likely not, because your conscious filters will tell you that regardless of what your unconscious mind may sense when these molecules are present, an 80 year woman is not someone you would find attractive.

Even if you splash yourself with sex appeal boosting pheromones, if you don’t project other characteristics that she finds attractive, the pheromones will not likely register as feeling ‘attractive’ to a woman. The operative word here is ‘boosting’…pheromones will ‘boost’ other attractive qualities if they are present, but will do little if there’s no attraction to boost.

In that regard, how a woman feels, thinks and reacts when pheromones are present is highly dependent on other factors that she would more easily attribute these sensations to. Most women don’t even know what pheromones are, nor do they acknowledge the fact that something that works so heavily on an unconscious level could play such a big role in attraction…as such a woman would rely on conscious filters to determine what she thinks is attractive, even if pheromones are present. If she finds you physically attractive, if she thinks you’re funny and charming, etc etc…she will likely attribute the sensations the pheromones give her to those characteristics.

If a woman reacts positively to you while wearing pheromones, there are probably other things about you that she finds attractive. If she doesn’t find anything consciously attractive about you, she will filter the unconscious effects of the pheromones out, and would not react to them at all.

Great post sigma reps :wink:

What he said without all the Instant Openness babble like in my post. LOL :smiley:

Much like what I mentioned about the hunch back of notre dam. The cops will probably raise your Testo levels and prehaps make you aroused but not to a 80 year old women. Unless of course you into tht sort of thing (snort)

I agree totally with the boosting or enhancing effects. :wink:

Tisha

I know it’s customary to use the “thoughts” and “feelings” categories but what if thoughts are just models that are more attached to language … more verbalized … and feelings are less articulated?

I hold out the possibility that there are conscious and unconscious thoughts as well as conscious and unconscious feelings.

Or perhaps you are attracted at some level, and reject it. The rejection is a function of ego, and can come at an unconscious level (“I don’t know why I shy away from her”) as an intuitive self-defense or at a conscious level (“No way am I getting it on with an 80 year old!”)

On the other hand, you might not reject it outright. You might explore the attraction; you might feel curious about it, or be surprised at feeling horny in the presence of someone much older than you. I’ve seen ALL of those responses to ~me~ wearing pheros.

I’m not completely sure that pheros only boost. I do think pheros operate on a person even when the wearer is not congruent in behavior, but the “mixed message” also produces confusion or tension, which might result in a behavior that looks like the person is not attracted. Actually, they might be simultaneously attracted and repelled (think of that great dancer with severe halitosis.)

At some point, adult humans become skilled at dealing with the old “approach-avoidance conflict” … or not!

I think that’s well said, and true …

Wlile sigma has a good theoretical point the results i 've got are much closer to this one.Afcourse i am not an old granny :wink: to try the othe r theory out but for what I have seen I have hits with that girl(who usually payed no attantion to me at all) in the presence of her boyfriend.And I had simmilar hits with other girls in the presence of their boyfriends but this one just wasn’t interrested in me in any way before using pheros.Now I have strange looks from her , leaning towards me, laughs , she touching her hair all the time she speaks to me…LOL, alot of IOI.Afcourse she didn’t dump her boyfriend but sometimes she looks so interrested in me that I feel verry uncomfortably because of her boyfriend.
I use my pheros everyday so I get such signs of interrest everywhere , everytime from various women.Not every woman reacts on the pheromones but i should say some 70% of the ones i meet on daily basis do.The last hit was just one and a half hour ago in a cafeteria with two women wehom I don’t know, involved in a talk and when i entered and sat on the next table they started smiling and staring at me for all the time I was in there( 40 - minutes).I felt just like i knew them from their reactions.
The point I tryed to bring here was that women are deffinately interrested when someone uses pheromones but do they realise it or not?
In the case of the 80 years old granny I think one will be affected but in constious level would think " WTF???An old granny turns me on?What TF is happening to me???Too much whiskey last night…Let’s get out of here!!!.."
I haven’t experimented with women’s pheromoes as to see how will I react to them but saw something strange.When I am using the pheromones some women start smelling musky as they release some natural pheromones.The smell is the same (or almost the same) dependles of the woman(or girl).It’s a kind of turning on smell but maybe in higher concentation(some women really concentrate it…LOL).Did you have similar results?
As pheromones are more animal-like attractants have someone tryed to act in the animal way when sees IOI(start touching the girl in someway- as a joke or game, just some physical contact in some appropiate way) and what reactions did the girl have?

That’s something I will begin to be conscious of, if it is occurring. I haven’t noticed it before, but I’m going to see if I detect that happening.

Mammals do engage in ‘playful’ activities and games, perhaps as rehearsal for important activities – catching and killing prey, mating. I like to spend a good deal of my phero-hours dancing, and on the dance floor I definitely get playful hits from visual and verbal flirting to light kino – touching and bumping, patting, groping – to full-on dramatic ‘fake-fuck-me-right-now-in-front-of-the-world’ ass and/or crotch grinding.

Casanova, how sure are you about that number? anyone else with personal experience notice this? MarkL, Georgi, renny?.. i know you’re all deff keeping score :slight_smile:

could that number be related to what i’ve read here about a percentage of people not smelling the phero’s. and this Wikipedia article stating a %30 figure for those who cant smell? i briefly read over the citation for that paragraph and it seems like wikipedia people might be doing their magic with facts again, cuz here is what that article actually said:
*As a result of this treatment some individuals show a decrease in their threshold of detection. Recently, it has been shown that the prevalence of true anosmia to androstenone in humans is much lower than originally documented (Bremner et al. 2003). Only

http://jp.physoc.org/math/sim.gif

2% (**versus

http://jp.physoc.org/math/sim.gif

30%) of the population is truly anosmic*

i would like some feedback of a woman who was exposed to a man with them on but never knew about them or that they ever existed and then she was made aware of it afterwards to tell the story.

Well, Max it is hard to give numbers when talking to such things as influenced persons because it is not clear who is influenced and who not.I talk about that I get verry strong visial IOI from at least 70% of women exposed to my pheromones but sometimes all women react to my pheromones witch makes 100%.And there are always those who do not show reaction but are influenced so I cannot tell any observations made by miself about people who cannot be influenced by pheros.:confused:

Sometimes the only reaction I get from women is release of women’s pheromones in the air.No other significal or indentifiable IOI.From the time I started using pheromones I started smelling even weeker smells and especially women’s pheromones (I do not know if women exposed to androstenone release copulins because with all the pants and jeans, rarely squirts it is hard to get in the air) witch make me verry testosterone high.When exposed to my pheromones women ( me wearing -none) start to release some sexy , strong (at least for me) musky smell, especially at my lectures where there are far more girls than boys, sometimes I feel like a participant in some intense roman style orgie with a bunch of nimphomanic girs.The smell in the room from 50 - 60 girls gets so intense that I get all hard (all body:o ) and the only thing I can think is sex, sex, sex, sex, sex … and strange but making babyes in large numbers :open_mouth: :smiley:

Well even not been exposed to some woman wearing copulin product I already know what is the feeking.Even of cops. od.I don’t know and never can feel what woman exposed to -none feels but guy exposed to women’s pheromones (as I said maybe copulins but since is natural release cannot tell well) feels like a wild animal in search to satisfty it’s needs for making children at all coast.While near such pheromone stinked girl or girls I feel like touching them, hugging them and … u know, even when I don’t know the girl.And those desires towards just some girls is pretty unusual to me 'cause as to feel such things towards a girl at least I should know her…

I’ve noticed that older women’s musky smell is weaker and little bad stinky than young girls’ .Some post-menstrual women do not have such smell at all.Some young girls release normal smell but some really stink veeeeerry intense.I like the smell though.:stuck_out_tongue: I noticed that the stinkier the girl is the stronger the IOI are.

I haven’t been for a while in the forum, but I’m also intrigued by this question, what does a woman think or how am I perceived when wearing pheros? Besides the hits and the IOI, I have found that sometimes when I walk by some girls they just start to giggle. So I was wondering if any lady here had any experience with those reactions and what are their feelings in that moment?
:confused:

First check to see if your fly is down or something LOL J/K

Giggling in younger girls (teens to 30) generally indicates nervousness. One of the reasons for nervousness may be that they find you attractive so that is probably whats going through there minds at that time. Giggling also serves to attract your attention to them.

As women age and Mature they giggle less because they have more experience and confidence in situations where they are attracted to someone. The cues change a little to direct eye contact, quick glances and impish smiles. They still may giggle a little as well depending on there experience level

Tisha

Thanks Tisha, great answer. Now I know that my pheros are working and how they are affecting others.

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Hey Casanova,
Ive read that you have had good success with pheromones. Do you tend to wear the individual products in different combinations, your own (or others) custom mixes (putatives, ta’s etc) or individual products (aka IS or IH) alone? Thanks dude. -Tuber

This is actually an incredible and extremely helpful post. This is what Im most curious about, the sensations and emotions women feel when being hit by pheromones. Do they attribute it to the right person? Thank you for this Tisha.

This is by far the best thread on here. at least that i have read.

great info that every nooob should read before testing and maybe even before buying.

lol. i got sucked in to buying TUTH for my first product. but now i quit using it because i dont know how to be congruent with it yet.

i also need to learn body language. which you should learn while doing pheromones. as it seems that most of the iois are in that form, and most are subtle.

hope to see more elaborations on this subject!