I can't stop smiling at you ;)

Hello Pherotalk members! :smiley: I sure miss reading up on this board as I’ve become quite busy for the last few weeks or so but I’m catching back up and settling back down on my favorite no frills discussion board. :smiley: I hope all members are doing well and If some of you may recall I created a MX203 test run thread where I was testing the product itself. Lately I started to mix 2-3 sprays in with products such as Instant Female Magic and Instant Honesty.

The exact mix for this hit was 2 sprays of MX203 to sides of the neck, Instant Female Magic to behind my neck and 4 sprays of 2x Instant Honesty to my hair covering both sides, the back and the top of my head. The reason I’m running so much Instant Honesty is because I’m holding a sales position at my job and It enhances the rapport and relations I have with customers on the salesfloor. While going through the usual routine I see a very cute Blonde girl come in and take the position of cashier in which at that very moment gives me a great big smile when I looked at her across the room (of course I smiled back holding the eye contact). It’s a definite sign of an IOI but she’s a co-worker and I’m not in position to mix business with pleasure..atleast not yet or in the the place I work. :wink:

Later on during the day she approaches me to notify me of a phonecall from my production team and once again the HUGE SMILE, bright eyes and a sense of great radiance is shown from her as she was telling me I have a phone call. While I was on my lunchbreak and walking to the food court I see her at the corner of my eye and she’s locked onto me like I’m an an opposition soldier from the other side of a war and she’s a sniper meant to take me out. That confirmed it for me for sure and I once again get another confirmation of the hit as whenever I take a look her way she’s all smiles.

Cliffnotes of this report: Blonde Bomber hits female co-worker really good along with the blend of Instant Female Magic and Instant Honesty.

It’s great to be back, only thing left now to catch up on is Steveo’s taking over the world. :stuck_out_tongue:

(((GQ)))

Good to see you back :slight_smile:

Tisha

Thank you Tisha! I missed you and your avatars…:wink:

Where is everybody? I expected a bit more feedback and insight :wink:. I just miss all the bright faces here! :smiley:

GQ, sounds like you’ve got a good mix going. I know a lot of guys are playing with MX203 with various results. We’ve missed your feedback and insight too. Glad you are back! :slight_smile:

Hey GQ, welcome back.

I was hoping that your absence was based on your kidnapping by the Swedish Bikini Team. I guess I was foiled again in my plot to take over the world. Been super busy myself, but will be posting more now that most stuff I need to do is cleared up.

I liked the report, and look forward to more of your HOT Blonde coworker tales. Especially the juicy parts.

Thanks Renny! I hope all is well with you, I’ve been quite busy as of lately and I’ll try my best to oversee threads and post my thoughts. :slight_smile:

I sure do wish I was kidnapped by the Swedish Bikini Team, if they released me I would of told investigators I couldn’t remember a thing I experienced.:wink: It’s always good to hear from the man who claims he’ll send the feds after me as some of my mixes work well, then again I have yet to test the mix we discussed a while back :smiley:. In due time all should be well, I should be posted back more and I should be seeing updates of you taking over the world or just taking over the females around you by intoxicating them with “deadly” molecules. :wink: