I suggest AMMO + IS… how old are you? Are you in college? No mone is going to help you with your self-confidence part. I am sure there is some psychotherapy or workshop that could help you. If the past relationships went down the toilet due to ur insecurities or self-esteem issues, try to work on that first before looking for pheromones are solution. Instant Honesty seems to bring girls closer and hooked to you if you wear it around them for a long time. However, like I said, it is WHO YOU ARE that is going to help keep girls, not mones.
The thing with mones, and this is just my opinion…I’m sure others might disagree. Is they send a message to people around you but if you are not congruent with that message people will very quickly dismiss the message. Both Rone and none give a confident vibe, this might help in the short term but if you keep acting like somebody with low confidence, your actions will scream louder than your mones can whisper.
I think the best mones you can use, would be ones that make it easier for people to accept changes in your personality and mannerisms as you grow more confident and assertive.
Example say you start working on being more assertive, people that know you and consider you weak will be resistant and frustrate your attempts by being dismissive and discouraging. Do the same thing with A314 and they’ll FEEL a change about you that makes sense given your new behavior.
In other words, the mones might work to increase the intensity for a short period but unless you work on your confidence issues they will not prolong anything.
Ammo; gotta start with AMMO. Can’t suggest anything more. I tried out with a whole slew of the socials first; not so much. Little bit, but nothing huge.
Got my first thing of AMMO the other week (first got on here when it went into testing), and it’s been AMAZING!
I’ve had some enormous hits; go check a thread I started the other day called “Ammo is just so ridiculously good!” I tell all about 'em. You’d be amazed.
Hi, CoolKatDC. To answer your question, I’m 39 but I look much younger. And I understand what you’re saying. Just to let you know, I’m getting help for my confidence problem. I just need a recommendation for the most potent pheromone out there to compensate for my issue until I get that resolved. Also, I hope this is an unbaised recommendation of yours. Please let me know. Thanks.
Also, what do you think of Axcite LP7? I saw it on youtube and it looks very good. Let me know.
Pheromones dont work that way. They wont make someone think your confident or something your not. Generally they signal a emotional repsonse but if your behavoir doesnt match the signal they will pretty much ignore it.
For instance if you wear IO and people feel comfortable and chatty but you dont act like a comfortable easy to talk to person then they lose interest.
Pheromones are just tools to make communication and interaction easier. They do not change you in any way.