If you could only have 5 to-go's.....

If you could only have five to-go bottles with any Androtics pheros, including putatives, in them, what would you have in them?

For me, definitely MX300.

Maybe TAH, MX274.

Hmm, I still need more airplay with MX135, so I don’t want to definitely count that in yet.

I still need more airtime with the other molecules, but possibly TAA.

Instant Sexiness
Instant Shine
Instant Honesty
P83
MX300

And if I could have 6 (I think that’s a nice, even number, don’t you, Sillykitty?:wink:), then I’d add P86 to the list of my must-haves.

But I honestly would trade them all in for an AWESOME cops formula!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

(OK, that may have been just a “wee” bit of an exaggeration, but I’m getting desperate here…and we don’t want a desperate River running rampant around here, now do we??? Hmmmm???)

oo i love those games!

instant sexiness
TAA
MX300 or TAL
CTTM
p86!!!

:slight_smile:

TAH
P74
P86
betanol
TAF

Five bottles of MX292.

One week later, “Ball Saxbury elected pope.” Two weeks later, “Ball Saxbury elected president of the Northern Hemisphere.” One month later, “Ball Saxbury elected head of Galactic Federation.”

So…ummmm…I take it you LIKE MX292.

Would that be a correct assumption, Your Holy Highness, Mr. President?

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

That’s Mr. God, thank you very much.

Seriously, that stuff is awesome.

Please accept my most humble apologies…

Does Mr. God have the powers to pull forth the very coveted and desired new cops product from the adrotics lab, by chance??? Your servants would be most appreciative :wink::slight_smile:

No, that’s sadly out of my jurisdiction.

I did locate Waldo, though. (Wait for the page to load fully and go into Street View, you might have to try later since it doesn’t want to work right now)

putney, uk - Google Maps

I’d have to say:

Instant Gentleman
Instant Jerk
TUTH
P83
Mx272

A314 don’t come in Togo but if it did it would definitely be on the list.

Hmmm…ONLY 5? That’s a really difficult one :open_mouth:

I’d have to go with my “can’t live without’s”

  • CTTM2
  • Meo-EST
  • Mx274
  • TAF
  • Mx250

But then there are so many other ones that I’d miss…Can we make it 50 instead of 5? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, 5 and ONLY 5, that’s what makes it challenging :stuck_out_tongue:

And, what’s MX250? I just looked and couldn’t find it in the store.

Nevermind, I found it :slight_smile:

hehehe 250 is super fun :wink:

I could use enlightenment on mx250… :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe MX250 is Instant Sexiness/A with 20x cops.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Let’s put it this way, a certain lady doctor threatened me with castration should I get within 20 miles of her whilst she was wearing it. I presume for her own safety ( or maybe mine :frowning:)

MX135 and MX274 on the lady coupled with MX281 on me :open_mouth: as for the other two choices on a lady, MX300 gets me interested and Instant Sexiness/A sends me off the planet!

Currently wearing IS/a… but sorry to tell you, MX300 and I are not friends. :frowning:

I think i need me some mx250… :wink:

You don’t ‘need’ it, you ‘want’ it. and you are a very bad girl :slight_smile: