IG, IS & TUTH = A two hitter!

NO! This is NOT a THREESOME report. Pigs!

My Saturday outing wear … 3 sprays of TUTH (5 mcgs per spray) to the chest and front neck, 2 sprays of IG (1 the left and right side of the neck), 3 sprays of IS X2 (1 to each inner elbows (2 sprays)) and 1 spray shared by the top of the hands.

Had some running around to do, and decided to get a bite to eat. As I walked in and walked up to the counter, a 30-something head snaps around with a BIG smile on her face, and says, “HI!” Like she hadn’t seen me in years. Never met the lady. She was with her husband and child … my assumption. Her “HI” was loud enough for him to hear her from their table, about 7 feet away. (Hit 1)

I sat behind a lady and her husband/boyfriend. When I walked in, she took a peep at the door and so did he. So, I’m sitting and eating. She turns around and looks at me, as though I spoke to her. No smile, no hello, just a quick look. He’s sitting there looking at her turning to look at me.

They get up to leave, so I take a peep to grade her bootay. Every bootay in my vicinity gets graded … from the flatter than two day-old opened beer types, to the SO GIGANTIC! YOU CAN’T HIT IT FROM THE REAR types! She got a grade of 7, for roundness, with nice legs to match.

Anywho, they get to the door … she steps out to hold the door for him and their daughter, and zoom … she looks me right in the eye. (Hit 2)

This concludes my TWO HITTER. Sorry for the lack of excitement. :o

This has been an M to the M report. :roll_eyes:

i always love your humor m&m- great report.

Quality writing and humor :smiley: