Ig? W.t.f.!

Just for the heck of it, the other day took a hit of IG x4 sprays–togo…went to the mall. I was at the sporting goods store looking at running shoes, noticed a blonde girl, maybe 18-20 yrs old, to my left. After about a minute, she is stealing glances. She then sits down and makes it very easy for me to see, almost as if on purpose, her g-string and uppper ass as she leans over to put the shoes on.
After than, gets up to walk past me to look at other shoes, hair twirling and then actually puts her index finger in her mouth and bites it. Sits back down again and I get the most blatant DIHL, I was about to say “earth to blonde girl” and decided to just leave. It was getting uncomfortable lol. The whole thing took about 7 minutes.

I was thinking after this happened was this girl just a huge tease? Or was it a blatant OD of IG that hit her? I have never had that before…makes me think it was the mones hitting her just right(or wrong)

im testing IG 2 sprays alone for a week now and no hits at all,but combine with IO decent girls really dig it.but i still want to know the effect of IG alone,so I’m gona try 4 sprays and fingers cross

Yeah, you’ve met a girl there that apparently feels very attracted to the IG signature. Too bad you didnt open the set - it was a good chance. She begged for you to finally do it.
Anyway, can you guess her origin? Do you know her eye color?

Thanks

This is what I’d call an Approach Invitation. A blatant invitation for you to approach her. The bending over and exposing herself to you is her way of attracting you to her too

Chicks dont put on a G string that you can see with their upper ass by accident. Dont put too much importance on this here but I personally was able to take it as abit of a hint (may or may not be correct, but probably is) about her personality type, and how those other behaviours of hers would serve as her way of getting you interested in her. I am guessing she was a very attractive blonde as well. Regardless, she was pretty much obvious enough about it anyway for you to be able to realise it was an Approach Invitation without guessing things about her personality

Now I have written my post-^ and only now read Mysterions post:

and as you can see another person completely shares my opinion that this was a blatant approach invitation “She begged for you to finally do it.” and if I recall correctly Mysterion has quite the skill with women, as do I

I’m sure any lady here can tell you that Yes she wanted you to initiate a conversation/approach/whatever with her too. And certainly there was some attraction

thanks for making such an obvious post, it makes it easier to write a reply as i’m very sure of my reply, no umming and urring about interpreting this or that

Is this kind of language allowed here? but you could have been balls deep in her by sundown, and the only thing you needed to be thinking when approaching her was “I wonder what she sounds like when she’s cumming”. This assumes you can do the rest of the game though, she may well have been getting you interested how she best knows how, but then of course only wanted to wait till day 3, or she may have wanted to turn you into a relationship, who knows how things would have turned out down the track

I guess I just didn’t process at the time, what was actually going on lol. Yes she was cute, 8/10 I would say, but here I am a 41 yr old guy that looks mid 30’s. I am fit and pretty attractive yes, but still…I am 41 so thinking what the hell would a younger woman ever want to do with a guy twice her age?

I am married btw, and was not looking to seal any deal. This was more of an experiment, but an eye opening one at that for sure. I guess it goes to show that younger chicks do at least think about it.

Ha! I love threads like this.

So far the assumptions by the other guys are completely accurate.

A lot of ‘game’ is subjective. What works for you may not work for someone else.

What I do know as concrete fact, is that if you think it was a sign or you feel it is the time to make a move, it is or the moment is about to pass. Even a casual conversation with a pretty young thing will do wonders for your confidence.

Go get em’

Wow! Here we go again!
This time was IG x 4, both sides neck and jawline, wrists.IO x 2 tops of hands and then I put another two on elbow crooks, lower arms after realizing I would be wearing lifting gloves, ARG!

Setting was the local college gym. Granted I had a bit of a sweat going so perhaps it helped with diffusion?
I was going back and forth from one room to the other as two pieces of the leg equipment were in the other room. I always do some major stretching after cooling down to stay limber, so headed over to that area that is a nice large carpeted area to do just that. I was pumped up and “veiny” so looking pretty good from a darn good and focused workout.

Red head, early 20’s?, very fit pretty cute, was just getting done and about to leave. I know this because she had her laptop there and had been following a routine I noticed earlier. She had the laptop closed and was leaving, however stopped to get a drink while I was–two fountains side by side, one lower than the other for handicapped folks. I used the higher one she the lower, and I am guessing she had a good wiff for the 5 seconds it took.
I head over to start cooling down and stretching, she comes back about two minutes later and opens up the laptop again. She is sitting there, trying to get the thing to come on I think, but hair twirling VERY obvious, almost like she wanted me to notice she was doing just that, it was crazy.

I glanced her way a few times, smiled, she smiled back almost instantly each time. However what happens next blew me away…after she had bit her lip a few times(this was when she was kind of looking down) she proceeds to stretch, and man did she stretch. We were probably ten feet apart, but she had on some loose fitting short shorts that some girls wear, and she had blue skivvies on, and lets just say I got a better view than that. These were loose fitting undies, to put it in better context.

Now keep in mind she was not looking at me when doing this, she was laying down and doing that stretch where you lay down with one leg kind of back towards you in a “V”…it’s a runners stretch. This went on for a good two minutes and I got the full monty, if you will. I was very careful not to caught in a blatant viewing but she had to have known I was peeking. It was a good enough view that I could tell she goes hairless “down there”

After that a few more of the inverted back stretches where her butt was over her head, this gave a great view of her behind, and it was nice. I just have a hard time thinking the mones did that much, but I have to think they played a big role.

WTF is in this stuff? So far, even thought just a few women, it has hit like a brick upside the head! I am guessing I caught her in the middle of her cycle?

Note to self: Wear IG to gym next time

how old are you dude? last time i wore 3 blast of IG and the result was extreme(my natural pheromone level is high)i think i got intimidated by my own pheromone sig :open_mouth:..felt agitated,aggresive,careless and cocky.i thought IG is a peaceful alpha mone :confused:anyway my co-worker an ex latino green berret showed me respect like talk less around me and get out of the way everytime i move,no joke people.ok heres abit of info about myself.im not a wimp,not an alpha male.somewhere in the middle with just enough confidence to survive but my natural phero level is really high.plus im tall,dark and appear intimidating to some people.could this be the reason?

I am 41 yrs old. 6’ tall, athletic build. I’m not ripped to the nines but cut okay. However I can tell you before mones it was more of the “your a nice guy” smile or the “nice middle aged guy” look from other women. Perhaps the mones give me more confidence to look other people head on, but I lean more towards slightly aggresive alpha…unless it involves babies, then I turn into a giant sap.:slight_smile:

I always get massive respect in the gym or in public in general, however I am always courteous to others.

I had not considered testing just IG alone once my newbie kit arrives but now I think I might. I’m 33 and get looks but rarely anything overt. My try a couple of hits of IG and hit the mall just to see that goes. Those are amazing results.

Update on IG ,hehe.
Setting…same gym as before
IG x3, this time I went with IH x 3, combination of neck, jawline and wrists, forearms.

Ran some laps, short wind sprints to get a good heart rate-sweat worked up. I then went and did my workout, it was mostly upper body not that it matters but vascularity was great.

The SAME redhead was there, not that I am too shocked since I see quite a few regulars there, but what surprised me was she never does the treadmill. She knew I was there doing some lat pulldowns, near the treadmills. About 5 minutes after seeing me heads over to the treadmills even though I had left(maybe she figured the lats were part of my workout and I would be back?)

Well as it turns out that was my last rep of lat pulldowns and I MADE myself not go back for another set to prove a point. Instead I went to the cool down mat/area mentioned in the previous post. I was there a good 5 minutes and who should wander over? yup, and she came over sans her laptop so I figured something was up. I had taken the ear buds out at that point. I glanced and nodded, a quick “hello” and she returned the same.

About a minute later some chit chat ensued, “you here every day?, what is your favorite thing about this place? etc” I did not open her, she did. I am wondering if the IH hit her this time different…hard to say, but she did her stretches again.However this time there were 5 others on the mat so she was only about 5 feet from me. This was what I would call a no holds barred stretching session, and she made it no secret she cared not what I saw. Mind you she did not look at me licking her lips, playing with hair or anything but it was the same pair of short shorts, same stretches and same view. Funny thing is one of the other five was a younger gal about the same age, and she glanced my way a few times. I would call it a hit, although not blatant. Is the IG just a magnet for some younger women? Redhead did ask me my age during mindless chit chat and kind of playfully poo pooed when I said “41”. Perhaps something in the IG just hits them?

Damn. I think its time for me to start reusing IG. I tried it a couple times with no hits or self effect whatsoever so I stopped using it. Good stories!