Imagining_That Journal

My email notified me that Fedex had been to my house and dropped off my package. So…home at lunch to start the process.

This morning I’ve been a bit tired (had to go to work early), but expectant. In an ‘up’ mood. Significant interactions (for data purposes) with 2 women at work. “V” is a younger female, enjoyable personality. Makes a point to always tell others that they look good. Or hot. Or whatever she’s thinking. Today she passed and said “Wow, you look REALLY good today”. Fairly standard. “M” is an older female, typical ‘crotchety crone’ type, but has a good heart under the bluster. This morning she has been absolutely spinning out on everything, talking to herself and getting really upset about every single bit of minutiae that touches her world. As she sits next to me, I hear the outbursts and am apparently expected to comment.

Me today:
Wearing: Skinny black velvet jeans, black stilettos, dark grey long-sleeve ‘wrap’ top with scoop-neck. Hair long, a bit mussed up. Mascara and lip goo.

Mood: Upbeat, expectant.

Weather: Overcast and humid (60’s I suppose)

Pheromone of choice: 2 sprays IS (1x) inside of wrists, rubbed together, against sides of neck and across cleavage.

Physiological result in first 5 minutes: ‘clearing’ feeling in my brain (thank goodness…the brain fog of fibromyalgia is such a constant nag…), feeling like I’d just ingested a stimulant (as far as clearing in my head) without the jitters of say…caffeine. Warming sensation throughout ‘self’ without feeling hot.

Smells ok. Will take some getting used to, but not horrid…certainly.

Feeling…antsy and want to spray on everything that arrived:-) A LOT! (Impulse control…impulse control…)

Dogs (Basenjis…genetically African dingos, not ‘domestic dogs’, with wild-dog estrus cycles and prey drives) 1 male, 1 female, both ‘fixed’, both ran to me, female smelled my wrists and left…disinterested. Male couldn’t care less about my wrists, but smelled the inside of the bubble wrap for a bit. Seems more concerned about where his bitch went. I only bring up the dogs, because I’ve seen a few posts that mention affects on animals…and as these two are pure wild thangs without genetic mutation…and who are intrinsically bonded to me, I wondered if there would be interest or confusion or…whatever…in their little pea brains. Not, apparently with 2 shots of IS. I’ll probably continue writing about them as I try new things…until/unless they show no sign of interest, in which case I’ll drop them from my list of things to monitor.

And so back to work…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Self affects as noted above. But…um…I couldn’t help myself. Before I left, I sprayed one more IS front and center neck (and on my leather jacket/hair/wall behind me). Ugh. I don’t wear perfume…and this smells really overpowering to me…still.

No hits. “M” was a bit calmer this afternoon, but entirely probable that she simply wore herself out with her unbridled negativity during the morning hours. “V” exactly as always.

Wondering if 2 sprays would have netted something, or if IS really IS all about me…

Dingos still don’t care :slight_smile:

Day 2…still nada…
Me today:
Wearing: Skinny black linen sailor pants, black stilettos, grey long-sleeve sweater. Hair long, a bit mussed up. Mascara and lip goo. And red eyelids because I’m just that tired

Mood: beyond exhaustion, well-being…but not overly ‘happy’.

Weather: Overcast and humid (60’s I suppose), on and off rain.

Pheromone of choice: 2 sprays IS (1x) inside of wrists, pressed together, against sides of neck and across cleavage.

Physiological result in first 5 minutes: same ‘clearing’ feeling in my brain as yesterday. Feels good, and today…I like the smell. Next 30 minutes my insides feel ‘wiggly’ (yes, that IS as qualitative as I can get about it right now)

Feeling…like more than anything…I want sleep!

6:30 am, just the 2 sprays as explained. 12:30 pm, home again and exactly the same sprays, exactly the same places.

AND…

EXACTLY THE SAME LACK OF ANYTHING FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD!

What occurred to me this evening? Hmmm…now that I’m over the ‘in the face’ smell from yesterday from my stoopidness…it’s smelling familiar…and I’m associating the scent memory with last long-term bf. I wonder if the fucker was using pheromones…on ME?!? Maybe that’s why sex was so amazing!! ALMOST tempted to ask him…but then again, there are certain doors that need to remain shut…Do the ‘sexuality-laden’ guys pheromones smell like IS?? Or does IS smell like any mainstream cologne that he may have used?

Addendum: Last night I did 1 single spray of IS/b on my left wrist, rubbed on my right and smeared it down my throat. Nothing, again. Went on the date, we sat outside…He wants to go out again, that’s normal…I didn’t get anything out of the ordinary as a ‘hit’ that wouldn’t happen with people/in places where I generally go…

Now I need a nap…and if I can get up in time for Salsa class, I’ll try the IS/b again, I think…


Went to Salsa class…and Mr. Particular was very kind and not so upset with my dancing skills (or lack thereof). In fact, he was much mellower than before.

OH, what did I spray upon my very self first? 2 IS (one on each wrist), then 1 IS/b on top of it and held wrists together. Had my hair up in a tousled mess…and rubbed my damp wrists ‘over’ the escaping hair.

Instructors were much friendlier, female instructor sat and talked with me at the bar whilst we were ordering. Male instructor asked me to dance after the class and was giggly and smiling…as we left the floor he kept smiling and rubbing my back. I think he’s a ‘smiley’ guy, but the repeated rubbing was odd, I think. Other dancing guy was about the same…he’s just a fun dancer. His girlfriend sat and talked with me the rest of the evening sharing really risque stories about her short singleness before meeting him. She may be like that anyway, I’m not sure.

And that was that.

Had to be at work at 6am, only slept about an hour again (maybe 2) before the alarm started. Ugh. Exhausted doesn’t begin to describe how I felt. My eyelids were red and swollen from lack of sleep 2 nights running. I did my best to pull myself together, but it truly wasn’t a good hair or clothing day.

Before leaving the house, I did 2 sprays of IS, one on the inside of each wrist. I felt it in me, but noticed nothing different in the human world around me.

When I came home at lunch I reapplied, repeating the same thing, then adding a spray to the back of my neck (under all that hair, maybe not the best idea). Again, nothing. People watch me walk around all the time…I often wonder if my blouse is open or if I’d just unconsciously blurted out something inappropriate without being cognizant of it. Could be…so again, couldn’t say that the ‘watchers’ were doing anything out of the ordinary.

Tonight I’ve canceled my plans and will get some sleep. Maybe I just wasn’t coming across as my usual fun, engaging and mischievous self today.

Original characters from the other day? “v” is all caught up in some horrid drama with the man in her life, so DID spend a lot more time in my office, but I think it’s because I’m the only one that listens. “m” was VERY talkative today and asking me to help her with her software issues all day, but it could be that she was just thrilled knowing that she’d have a 3-day weekend starting in a few hours.

New character is “b”. And character he is. I’m not certain, however, that’s he’s entirely human…and pheromones aren’t terribly successful with alien life forms, are they? But he was more uncomfortable (yet still trying to maintain an air of snottiness. Today he wasn’t successful) in his body than usual, which I noticed when he was near me. Was he so awkward in the rest of his travels this day? Not sure…again…not sure…

No more 'mones tonight, just bed!

Either I’m not getting hits, or I don’t know what a hit is, really. Before work yesterday, I did two sprays IS, one inside of each wrist. Nothing unusual. 6 hours later, I reapplied 1 spray to each wrist, one at the base of my throat. Nothing. 5.5 hours later, I reapplied 1 to each wrist, one to the throat and for fun, added a spray of IS/b to the inside of each wrist before I went over for dinner/to a concert. People were kind, happy…exactly as usual.

This morning I did the IS 2 sprays, 1 to each wrist, one to base of throat and went to town to run errands. Nothing unusual.

Tonight I’m going out to a few clubs with a friend and an unknown quantity of her female friends. I am going to use 4 sprays of IS…1 to right wrist, 1 to left wrist, 1 to base of throat, 1 on top of head. After drying down I will do IS/b to inside of each wrist then one IO sprayed on inside of wrist/rubbed together.

It has been a while…2 orders ago I last posted. I have been wearing the IS daily…sometimes I add IO…sometimes with a spray or two of IS/B (WHY OH WHY ARE THE WOMEN’S MONES OUT OF STOCK!?!)…and a bit of IH…at times…One or two days I was a complete space case…and wore nothing. What happened? Nothing different. In fact, yesterday…a day without 'mones…at the local car-wash vacuum station…a guy RAN from his truck with a package of twizzlers…VERY excited…and gave them to me (I can’t imagine why…I was just vacuuming my car.) Later, a guy stopped my kids and I at a chili Cookoff and gave us each a vial of bubbles (even the ‘big kid’)…and no, he was not a ‘vendor’…so…still wondering if my daily dabbles are me or the mones.

Salsa class has escalated into the ‘wonderful’ zone…but again, is it because of the IS, IS/b, and IO (and sometimes IH) or just because I’m getting to be a better dancer? Hmmm…

Girlfriend (not sexual, just a girl…who is a friend) has said "Something smells wondrous, what IS that? then buried her nose in my neck and declared “It’s YOU!”…IS, IS/b and IO…and daughter told me yesterday after application of same “Something smells really, really good…Mom, I think it’s you!!”

Non-scientific, any of it…but noteworthy, somehow…