A tango with mones

Today is the beginning of the beginning. I just ordered a to-go bottle of Instant Shine and Instant Sexiness B via a “intro hello” gift certificate. Which allowed me to finally come out of the shadows and stop lurking to give this pheromone adventure a go. So here I am, anticipating when my little package will show up on my doorstep :slight_smile: Until then, forum lurking has inspired me to set up my very own journal for some nice pre spritzfest analyzing. Please note that this will be a self absorbed learning experience on my life, personal philosophies, and the force of pheromones.

A little about myself:

Prespritzing thoughts on ISb:

From what I hear, ISa is like a dose of Angelina girl power and ISb is the Marilyn in a bottle. I guess it was better to the use lady opposite of you to balance out your pmone signature. Since AD discontinued ISa , I only the Marilyn ISb to play with. This will be interesting. Interesting because I’m afraid that I might be more of a beta female? or… really easygoing enough to be considered one? I wonder if the Marilyn will only magnify my beta qualities and leave my alpha quailties (if any) to rust in the corner. I mean i’m pretty confident in myself to the point where I scold myself for being too into myself. Let’s face it though, i’m pretty girlish and I’m not going to make anyone shake in their boots. My voice is quiet and airy. I tend to be giggly and goofy. I’m on the smaller and energetic side. All recipes for a sparkly frufru fluffy kinda girl. I’m full of ideas, and I am more no nonsense emotionally and mentally despite my girly demeanor and interest in sparkles. I can be competitive and some occasions vindictive. I just would like a taste of Angelina. I’ve read in a post that ISb made some women feel ditzy and were treated with less respect. My first reaction was “OH HELLZ NO!” This is not an effect that I am looking forward to. Right now as a business major ( a male dominated field as of yet,) I’m trying to be an intimidating colleague. I aspire to be a female BADASS, a Don Draper/ Anthony Boudain/ George Clooney without that pesky Y chromosome. Hell hath fury if i’m treated like a ditz or with less respect. (Any suggestions as to what kind of behavior can mitigate or illicit such reactions/be more of an Angelina naturally?) Hell hath even more fury if I allow myself to feel that way. I might have to watch out for something I will term ditzrespect (hah see what i did there?!) and will think about upping my own attitude when trying out ISb.

Watching out for dependencies:

Hey, tang0withamango, this note will subscribe me to your thread. Are you looking forward to game day?

Ohohohoho yes! I’ve got so many thoughts and questions and ideas my brain is going crazy. When I’m interested, I tend to obsess over my new interests. Checking your adventures too!

Hi, I want to suscribe too, and look forward to your tread! I dont think IS/B caused me any harm what so ever or caused me to be seen as more ditzy, just seemed to project a great vibe. I like it quite a bit, it has always been very effective for me!

hahaha, I get very obsessive over new toys… I feel you there! good luck! :smiley:

HOORAY! So after trying to be patient for what seemed like forever :stuck_out_tongue: the nice man from FEDEX delivered three pretty little vials of ISb, IShine, and IH (thank you Androtics :smiley:) around 9:30 am. Needless to say I ripped the package open and couldn’t resist giving myself a tiny dash of ISb...I think I spent over ten minutes just sniffing my wrist. Ahhh so nice… I may have been tired, but most likely I feel I was put into a pheromone induced coma. Lovely.

Mood Music: “How Sweet it is”- Michael Buble
Now I am naturally a chipper person, and I tend to spend my late morning breakfasts dancing around the house. After I really woke up at noon, I was on a slight high. I felt as if my very being was three times lighter. I enjoy making it a point to take deep breaths during the day to zen and center myself, and I would liken this feeling I had to a moment in a deep breath. It’s the moment where you are just finished inhaling and right before you exhaling.

I set out of the house an hour and half later with three sprays of Instant Shine, one to each side of my neck and one on top of my head. I’d figure since I’m at 5’2’’ the head spray would do a better job of spreading the scent to the majority of the people taller than me. I walked around downtown in 75-78 degree weather. The reaction was VERY subtle, but just slight enough for me to notice the difference. I would definitely say from my first run that pheromones act as a whisper, a nudge, or a sly suggestion to others. The florist explained almost each flower to me and we had a conversation about school. The cashier at the thai food restaurant went on a small spiel about how the people in the area are more discerning in their boba. Lastly while in the bookshop, it appeared that my personal space was easiest to invade politely.

“Like a Stranger”-Bodies of Water
My final venture was one extra spritz of ISb on the chest before a free movie with a girl and guy friend. I didn’t want to OD or anything. I definitely felt more comfortable and at ease. Usually I filter the things I say. So when I say the things that I find funny, it comes out a tad forced. My wittier side was able to peek through naturally. The dynamic of the three of us was much more comfortable than the last few times we had hung out as well. Next, walking through the restaurant was…nice. Maybe it was my mood, maybe it was the scent of my mones, but I’m amused at the fact that I caught a quite few eyes walking to the back. teehee.

Overall: This scent is addicting. I had to restrain myself from inhaling my chest all day. It reminds me of a light and citrus aftershave. It gets more feminine after the first five minutes. Could it be the scent just mixing in with my own natural scent? Interestingly, a hint of it reminds me of my ex… Aside from the scent I think this will help me work on my people skills. I never thought people skills were bad, but I now see that I could do more to make it better. Muahahahaha building the courage to flirt with the cute guy at the ethnic food restaurant :wink:

1 spray IH back neck
2 sprays IS 1 split behind knees and 1 on chest
1 Spray ISb on chest
1:30pm

Went to costco with my roomate she tends to get moody very easily and wasn’t in the best of moods the day before. She seemed relaxed though. We then went to safeway and with the combined powers of a smalll dose of pheremones and good meal (ala costco polish dog for 1.50!) I was bouncing off the walls and shaking the steak seasoning bottles I was going to buy around the grocery store like maracas :smiley: It may have also been then lip balm at the store called SHAKALAKA lip balm. It’s super smooth, all natural, and the pineapple taste is great. I am stoked!

1 spray ISb
3:00pm
We got back to our apt and walked to our farmer’s market for the first time. I felt friendlier and less uncomfortable around the vendors. Normally I don’t have a problem coming out of my bubble. The music, the people, and the MACADAMIA VANILLA BEAN ice cream made feel like “Whaaaat bubble?:wink:”

I took a quick rinse when we got back…d’oh! Wasn’t quite sure if the mones stayed and the peak hours of the mones with my body chem etc.. so I tried to stay light but couldn’t resist…it just smells too good!

2 Sprays IH back of neck
2 Sprays IS Right elbow chest
3 Sprays ISb Left elbow, chest, neck
5:30

“Queremos Paz”- Gotan Project
Despite my name, which I got my favorite childhood smoothie, I went to learn how to tango for the second time. I thought behind the elbows would have a nice range while dancing. I went with a group of tango vets celebrating a birthday, and being the newbie I was a bit apprehensive. We ordered drinks but I wanted to talk to the the bartender if it was too late to change my drink. As I walked over, he walked on the opposite direction to bring our food. So I ended up walking to the other side of the room, pulled a sudden 180 and walked back to the chase the bartender. In my awkward clamor to hunt down libations, I realized that five guys along the bar on the stools followed my path with their heads :open_mouth: I changed my drink, sat back down,conversed with people, and smiled at my secret runway show :cool: Learning to tango was so much fun afterward! What I love about tango dancers is that they seem to have a confidence in the way they move. Despite whatever evils they face outside, they escape in the movement and the moment of that one particular song. It really is mesmerizing. While trying not to trip over my feet and my partner’s, I was being carried off into some other time in a small Argentinian town. Ahhh whatta silly little girl :roll_eyes:

I am learning how to not step out side of my bubble, but to pop it. This, while I am learning to move and live with purpose.

On a side note my roommate, who was exposed to me and my mones all of yesterday, told me that she woke up and was having a good day. hmm?

I’m looking at what you’re using and I’m confused. It’s NOT clear how many sprays you’re using or what strengths. Your bouncing off walls with 1 spray of regular strength IS? I don’t get it. That’s a tiny amount of mones.

When are you going to do your sweet spot testing?

Instant shine and sexiness are regular strength and Instant honesty is 2x. I had two sprays of the shine and one of the sexiness when I started the day. How much is too much usually?

As for sweet spot testing. Does that mean where on your body the mones work best? Is sweet spot testing the right number of sprays? or both? What’s the best way to go about sweet spot testing? I realize that my usage is pretty sporadic, but I’ve been basing how many sprays I use by how much scent I feel like I can handle. If it’s about the right number of sprays, my last post probably was screwed up from the quick shower? How much does a five minute rinse wash off? What does it mean to have found your sweet spot.

Thanks for giving more guidance on what I need to be writing and thinking about :slight_smile:

Sweet spot testing is the number of sprays it takes to produce the optimum results - other people’s reactions. It’s best to do this one product at a time and journal your results - so you have a developing data base of your own. Read this:

How To Find Your Sweet Spot

If you follow the advice, you will have a result base from which to work from. Useful, especially when you move onto the experimental mixes - MX’s; and the P’s - putatives being tested by us with our results providing the data of field experience. Fun!! Lots and lots of fun.! :smiley::cool::stuck_out_tongue: