Ready to go...

Hi everyone,

I’m Di. I came across this site surfing the web and was instantly intrigued. I have to admit I am a skeptical. I began to read on Pherotalk “researching” and could not stop. I am facsinated at the thought of spraying myself and changing my mood for those off days we all have. I am usually an outgoing person, I tend to refrain with people I don’t really know. I am 36 although no one believes me (which is great for me :slight_smile:) I am looking to spice up the relationship maybe with some ISB, Tuth, I don’t know the sky is the limit. I couldn’t wait so i actually ordered some travel sizes of instant shine, tuth, IO, IH and ammo.

I’ve been trying to figure out this site, I"m not as computer savvy as I’d like to think. :confused: But, nonetheless here I am. Looking forward to this journey!! I shall report my experiences as soon as have some to report… :smiley: Thank you to Mickaelia, SteveO, 1Alpha, empath & jnoel for you help.

Di

Hey there heavenly!!

Very cool that you’re getting AMMO and TUTH for him as well!

One thing that I think is important in starting out with mones is honing your observational skills. Some are better than others on that point. Otherwise, the mone ‘hits’ may go unnoticed or they could be attributed to another factor.

On my sig below is Tisha’s post on noticing and preparing for the mone testing. I’ve also gone back to it to brush up on my on mone testing. Take a look at it… I know it’ll help you out! :slight_smile:

Hey!!!

Thanks for your help… :smiley: u rock!

So i got my package and openned the goods. I started out with IS. one spray to the chest, one to the side of my neck then dabbed my wrist in it. Scent was nice, went on with my day. Maybe five min. later I felt in a better mood. Weird right? Wrong!!! What was awesome and weirder was the stupid smirk I couldn’t wipe off my face maybe ten min. after that. Lol. I love this stuff! I noticed the people around me that are usually cranky were more at ease. I only ordered to go sizes, but I want the big one. :slight_smile: So hits??? I would say everyone around me, not kidding! Everyone just seemed so mellow, happy. I think I want to start all my mornings with a stupid smile on my face. :stuck_out_tongue: I think I hit my sweet spot @ two…

Hello there heavenly,

The last time I checked your already made your intro and got your $25 GC.

It was issued march 14 and is still in the systems waiting to be used by you.

All others questions and posts should now be done in the women section as you only get one introduction and one $25 gc.

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

2nd run

Okay so round 2 went as follows…

I tried ISB (to go bottle) started with 3 sprays. One in my hair, one on my neck and one on my wrist which I then dabbed on the other. Self effects were confidence! I am naturally confident, but this supercharged me. I felt sexy, I felt great… I definitely noticed the diffrence in the men that crossed my path. It was a more obvious than usual stare, “look at me”, passing near me. More importanly my guy couldn’t keep his hands off me. He liked the scent because he kept telling me I smelled good. :slight_smile: At first he just kept staring and smiling. I was laughing inside. The couldn’t keep his hands off me part actually came after the 4th spray, which was applied to my hair. :wink: So, that’s that… I love this product. I am curious to try ISA to see what, if any effect(s) it would have on him. And I’d like to add that I myself am found of it’s scent. mmm mmm mmm

Nice!!!

So, for your man, your sweet spot is 4 of IS/b? Is that the 1.2 version?

You know, the cool thing about mones is that with several applications with the same people they will start associating this mone signal of a confident and sexy gal with you even the times you don’t wear the mone. But, of course, that association can start to fade if you aren’t in congruence with that signal with or without the mones…

Have you tried these 2 together? (IS and IS/b)

3rd trial… IS & IH

So then comes my smile in a bottle…

IS I can’t tell you enough how much I love the self effect this mone has on me. I like me better with IS. It just generally places me in a good mood. So I Sprayed myself with IS 2 to the neck 1 in the hair. Later on in the day I thought i would try IH (double strength) was going to have some alone relaxing time with my guy. It didn’t seen to have an effect on him, i thought it to be weird… Hmm Maybe need more? (Btw I sprayed 1 to each wrist and one in my hair) Well the funny part is that my brother paid an unexpected visit a bit late. We were watching T.V. for bit amidst convo. this and that kinda the usual. He likes to talk mainly random stuff that I usually don’t pay attention to much. Well at some point we got to talking about childhood, family, past relationships of his. We cleared the air on some stuff. And before I knew it, I felt like his therapist. ??? and I’m asking myself why is he telling me these things? :confused: and it HITS ME!!! It was IH! OMG! I was laughing to myself. The funny thing is that when he’d ask my opinion on something i couldn’t stop myself from answering what I truly was thinking. I usually just brush off his questions beacause they tend to be the same ones… I don’t think I’ve ever had a heart to heart like that with my brother… he seemed to be at peace with himself when he left. :roll_eyes::slight_smile: hmmm..

All I can say is, try it for yourself… I recommend it.. I feel like a walking ad, but seriously it worked. You know I think I may need to add aspray for my guy… Not sure what happened there :confused: but that may be the solution…

Oh, and also I’d like to thank the admins (sig not legible :cool:) for the chocolate gift that came with my order…

Hey heavenly,

I’d suggest you go to the women’s discussion and start up a journal on there. You could copy and paste these experiences on there and continue from there. This is still the intro forum and will likely not get the same attention from experienced members.

BTW, I like the chocolate’s I get as well!!! :wink:

You are my mentor :smiley:

Ty

:roll_eyes:

Hey 1Alpha,

I have not. I only ordered B. I like that idea though :roll_eyes: hmmmm.
I’ll have to order it and try… :wink: