Pretty Sweet

Okay, so I had a sort of journaling thing going on in another thread and I decided to actually create a journal rather than go on there with babble. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll put each of today’s entries separately as it should all be easier to read that way (I think I wrote quite a bit).

Starting with the first one:

I got my togo of IS/b today. Fast shipping…plus a free gift…Instant Shine. That was a wonderful surprise. Thank you so very much, AD!

I can smell the Instant Shine – to me, it smells like a men’s EDS, yummy, mmmm. (I am turning myself on… :stuck_out_tongue: ) But I don’t smell the IS/b at all. I mean seriously at all. I sprayed one spray under each ear and one in my boobs…been sniffin’ the boobs and still don’t smell it.

Even if it’s not consciously smelled, it’s picked up on, right?

And about how long should this last?

Thanks!

Just as an update: I smell…Grey Flannel.

So far I don’t smell shit by any means, which I’m counting as a good thing.

More later.

My smell seems to be toning down to: just-showered high school boy trying to make a good impression. Don’t ask me…that’s just the visual I got.

*** (later)

Two hours later: the Instant Shine is beginning to smell like a girl. I smell like I just went swimming, am clean and fresh and am lying out with the sun baking and warming my nice, clean, skin-smelling :stuck_out_tongue: skin.

Meanwhile, my middle son is in a very good mood and was very tolerant of his brother when he got home, which is unusual. My littlest son wants to sit right square in my lap and be cuddled but he is also hitting at me. He says he’s “playing.” He’s not seeming super-aggressive about it or anything. He just seems to want to keep turning to me and grabbing me somehow.

My middle son’s behaviorist will be coming over soon. I suppose he should be a test subject too, though he’s usually a pretty sit-close-to-you kind of guy anyway. He’s like a puppy, sort of. My husband will be home in six hours but we’re not getting along well so who knows what will happen there.

Couldn’t use the behaviorist as a test subject…just…couldn’t. He’s such a sweet guy and he’s my friend. I dressed down seriously with a baggy, ugly t-shirt up to my throat (it’s choking me…ugh) and sort of kept my physical distance throughout the session and was really subdued. Usually I’m really lighthearted and I joke around with him a lot. He’s like my best girlfriend in a guy body. :stuck_out_tongue: Will miss him (we’re almost done with this therapy).

I will say this: all my school marmish prissy quiet blah-ness notwithstanding, he kept sitting down next to me, not put off at all (but again, as I said, we’re friends, we get along), and at the end of the session he just…opened up. About family members, his feelings about them, all kinds of stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: So I guess in the interest of science I should put all that down.

I just washed my hair b/c I HATE the shampoo I’ve been using for the past several days, it’s making my hair weighed-down and greasy and I just couldn’t stand it any more, I had to clarify with my Aussie shampoo. My hair is just barely damp and now I sprayed two full sprays of IS/b onto/into it at the crown and I’ll leave it at that for today. Husband comes home in about three hours; not expecting much from him, TBH.

Oh, I didn’t mention self effects. Not sure about that one but I do know I felt a little dizzy/lightheaded when I first applied ISb/Instant Shine. Then when I reapplied just ISb, got the same feeling. It’s not unpleasant. It’s just…kind of ethereal.

Also, just a note: it wasn’t the Instant Shine that smelled like Grey Flannel. It was the IS/b. I’m smelling it again after using just that.

If anything else happens today/tonight I’ll just post on this specific post rather than starting all new ones. :slight_smile:

Ooh so its the IS/b that dried down to that fresh just swam kind of scent? I like the sound of that. Seeing how I pretty much just threw everything on me this morning (haha!) its good to know how they are separately…! I like that description you gave too…eager now to try it on its own (like I should!) :smiley:

I get a dizzy/ethereal feeling from all of them, and they all smell the same to me, as well. This is odd, since I’m normally the “nose.”

Two sprays IS/b to chest and one to hair (oops, ETA: layered w/ a quick spritz in both places of a just nice, light body spray) an hour in advance of going out so I don’t smell so strong by the time I’m ready to go. I’ll report back later.


'kay, library: Observation rather than any sort of definitive hit – I don’t know if it was b/c passive-aggressive people sometimes behave this way, being mean when there’s a distance, then chickening/pussying out when you’re up close & suddenly acting nice. But the librarian (F) in the children’s section was a real jerk to me as I waited patiently in line to get help in finding a kid’s DVD. Wouldn’t look up, just bitchy, just “I’m not gonna look up until I’m damned well ready” attitude. (I don’t meet so many people like this but when I do, eeuughhhhhhhh, can’t stand them.)

So she snapped something or other to me about “if you’re here for the children’s book club” – I let her finish & said politely, “No, I have a question.” I was some distance from her.

She said something along the lines of “Oh, then you’ll have to wait.” Uh, yeah, I guessed that, hon…

So I said to my friend (was there w/friend & my kids), “Let’s just try to look it up ourselves” and I was still cheerful about it, and Ms. Bitchy Librarian goes sarcastically, “Yes, maybe THAT’S a good idea.”

Eff you, Ms. Bitchy Librarian.

I didn’t find anything so I came back and this time I went right up to the desk and she switched to Miss Nice all of a sudden and was so incredibly helpful. She was even genuinely (it felt like it, anyway) warm and cracked a joke or two. I was pleasant the whole time, didn’t change demeanor. So…that’s an observation. I mean I have to get my observations in where I can as I don’t exactly go to exciting clubs every night or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend was very nice, chatty & complimentary to me today & had a lot to say along personal lines, i.e. family, which she doesn’t usually get into detail about.

My kids are BEING ANIMALS. I love them. But my God. My middle son is all over me in physically intrusive ways – sitting on the couch putting his feet into my face, etc. Will not leave me alone. This behavior per se isn’t so weird as he has autism. But he hasn’t acted like this, to this extent, toward me in a long while. My littlest is all over me too, climbing, pulling hair, etc.

The kids wanna be close to you!!! I think thats an effect for sure! Like how my kiddo isnt going out of her way to be close to me or anything, but wow its like shes been eating giggle soup whenever we are close together. Its very sweet! :slight_smile:

I know what you mean about where to experiment lol! I dont hit the clubs or social places often either…but then I think this is good too, or maybe even better…to meet people and see what reactions you get from everyday places you go to anyway, where no one is exactly looking to be picked up or seeking to do it. Like, they dont have expectations one way or another, youre just someone else at a place they happen to be at too…with no reason to be particularly nice or not.

Sooooo yeah, I like reading your everyday experiences with this :smiley:

What a mean librarian though..really adding to that stereotype of the stern librarian eh?! Did she wear glasses on the tip of her nose and peer at you over them? lol

OutreDame (love your username, BTW – I’ve been meaning to tell you that), the mean librarian didn’t have glasses. The one with glasses started off nice and stayed nice! :stuck_out_tongue: Go, chicks with glasses!! (I wear them, ha ha…they’re cool ones though…)

I wanted to see if I could motivate myself this morning (have lots of freelance work to do) so sprayed 1 spray Instant Shine to my chest and 1 spray of it to my hair. I DO NOT like the smell of this. It doesn’t smell offensive or of B.O. or anything…it just smells somehow like a guy on a first date who’s trying too hard. I think due to that association, it’s actually making me nervous. I know Instant Shine isn’t for everybody, so…

Half an hour after Instant Shine I layered a fragrance: BPAL’s “O.” This is my favorite fragrance in the world! It’s hard for me to smell it through the Instant Shine. This may just not be my mone. I think I may try IS/b again tomorrow.

Haven’t been near anyone today except the lady at Starbucks, who was bubbly and happy, but they always are (I love the people at my Starbucks!!), and my littlest son, who isn’t having the same reaction today as he did yesterday when I was wearing IS/b.

Awe! Thanks! It fits my personality I think…lol! I wear glasses too, well…actually I wear contacts, glasses only when I have to give myself a break. Guys seems to love it, but I literally do think I look like a stern librarian. Friends have told me, thats exactly why they like it..apparently thats hot. I dont think so though :stuck_out_tongue:

I havnt tried IS by itself, thats something I plan to try next, with all of the socials actually. So far though, even with bathing myself with all of them lol! I wasnt sure how I smelled and my ex thought I smelled great. Maybe how we smell ourselves and our own perception isnt totally what others smell and perceive? I do like the IS/b though, from all angles.

Okay, so…it’s been…hmmm…three hours since I sprayed the Instant Shine and an hour and hour and a half since I covered over with “O” (no pheromones, just a fragrance) and I smell…vagina.

Not bad vagina or anything. Not “My God but this camping trip has gone on way too long” vagina. It smells like…the women’s changing room at the pool. Just very lightly of it. It’s Fresh Summer Vagina scent.

My God, I just figured out what it smells like. Young person’s vagina! I know you’re wondering how I know this…It’s just a smell I remember from…me. I mean b/c I own a vag, myself.

For the record, it doesn’t smell vagish on my actual vag. Or as far as I can tell. I mean give me credit for trying, I’m in my 40s, I’m not so flexible any more.

I don’t know how to explain this whiff any better than that…I should rename this journal Total Honesty. Or maybe “Vag Musings” or simply “AutumnGirl – TMI”.

Tried Pure Instinct again just for shoots & giggles…my husband has been very affectionate, but then again, he’s afraid b/c we’ve been having problems. (Long story.)

People in public have been very nice…this is SoCal in the burbs way inland…everybody’s nice.

But what I CAN say is that apparently this isn’t a turn off as I originally suspected, so that’s good.

Also, my kids have been very huggy but not wild and aggressive like with Instant Shine and IS/b.

Folks, I don’t know. I have a terrible rash everywhere I put my mones except on the top of my head, and that was really on the hair and not the scalp. I’m not seeing any remarkable results. I love this company because of the speed of the shipment and how awesome they were but I just don’t think these mones are for me. :frowning:

Ohhh man that truly does suck :frowning:

Honestly, I didnt even know what to say about smelling like vagina! But along with the rashes, really seems your body chem and maybe even allergies are working against you here. Awe man…

It could be the fragrance or the alcohol base – do you get rashes with other perfumes?

Sometimes…I do tend to get irritations pretty easily. This rash, though, was pretty staggering! Holy moley. Looked like a leper for a while there.

I was thinking of trying cops…what do you all think…?

I just ordered Phero Girl largely b/c it has AMBER and HONEY…these are two of my very favorite scents in the world! Particularly the amber resin. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So even if the cops in it don’t work, perhaps it’s a nice smell all on its own and I can still use it. :slight_smile:

Now you mention you have not seen any remarkable results however I noticed that you are exposed to people hours after applying the mones.

Ishine only lasts 3 to 4 hours, less on some people. Its one of the faster diffusers. Other mixes like IS/B can last from 3 to 6 hours but the best results are always in those first two hours. You still get them after that but its more subtle.

If you dont see people in those first few hours it hard to gauge your results.

On this day you wore IS/B and the liberian was catty. This happens sometimes with IS/B and other women. Some women have a jealous streak or are catty to attractive women.

Kids will react more blatantly to mones because they haven’t learned to mask emotions yet. They are attracted to you and reacting like any kid would when attracted to something.

Cool I gotta get some of that LOL. :smiley:

:open_mouth: OK dont panic. Take some benadryl if it happens again.

Now you stated you tend to get rashes with some scents so your just prone to them. Its not the mones its the carrier or the scent pack.

Here are some tips to try.

I notice you tend to shower then apply your stuff around that time. I assume you take a hot shower. That opens you pours up and makes you more prone to reacting to anything you apply after for up to a hour.

Now you can close those pours by turning the water to cold for about 30 seconds LOL Or you can wait up to a hour to apply. For me if I apply anything scented within 20 minutes of my shower I get itchy and sometimes a slight rash. If I wait after 20 I am fine. If I am in a hurry I hit the cold rinse in the shower and a few high notes LOL. It took some testing to figure out my 20 minute threshold. So try that see it it helps.

If it doesn’t you can apply to clothes as long as you realize it will hamper distance of diffusion and sillage. Be prepared to wash every time you wear things though and use oxyclean.

I have scent lockets that work well to so you can check those out.

Applying witch hazel before the scent or mones helps.

I saw you got PG from LP. This is one of those companies we are not permitted to talk about here. Its a personal falling out thing. Keep in mind a few ( not all) of the ladies there dont care for AD for personal reasons so if you want advice get it from those who are unbias. I love lots of different companies. Nothing is wrong with there products they are just different. I use them and love them. They have lots of copulin formulas that are good. That’s all I will say about that here. People generally email me from my profile contact for more copulin recommendations.

So there are some tips. Dont give up on mones just yet. You just need to learn to get them to work with you.

Tisha

Tisha, you know, you’re right. I did get those reactions. Maybe I’m just ignoring them b/c I was hoping to get a reaction from my husband and I’m not sure I’m seeing it…but I will keep trying.

I will absolutely try the cold shower spray – I’m one of those weird people who doesn’t mind a burst of cold water, LOL. (I know, weird.) Sometimes I do that just to close my hair cuticle & make it shiny and I’m washing my hair in the shower, then my whole body gets it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m definitely going to wait until an hour or so after showering to apply my stuff. I’m going to go back now and re-read what I wrote the day of the librarian and of my kids being nutty and I will spray those same amounts before being with people today and see what happens.

I can’t thank you enough!!

Oh, and I will not mention those other products. I understand, situations like that are tough.