Okay. I think I’m going to try just Instant Shine today, no IS/b. I’ll try three sprays before seeing my friend today and three sprays before my husband getting home (many hours in between those things, so it will have worn off by then).
Okay, just for self-effects I’m trying IS (Instant Shine), one spray (there’s a lot per spray, I’m noticing!) rubbed on both wrists. I want to see if I can motivate myself. I have so much work to do.
I’ll re-apply later & report on the husband & all that…
Ok, good to know. I think I’ve been going about my testing half wrong, and only applying it when I get ready, not reapplying later before I actually see people. Thanks!
That really is good to know…Im going to start carrying my IS out with me.
Yeah, there does seem to be a lot per spray! But it also seems like one of the milder ones, so even though it seems like a lot, Im sure its still just right per spray.
I don’t have the common reaction to Instant Shine either. I have a serious limit to how much I can wear. My sweet spot with IS is 3 sprays. Even noted that on OutreDame’s journal.
Thanks, you guys! Or…you girls, I mean! I actually think it might have been the IS/b and not the IS (Instant Shine, I mean). I’m a beta girl, or I think I am. So I thought be would be perfect for me. But the couple of times I’ve worn it, I’ve felt very sedate and quiet and non-talkative rather than sexy. Hmmmm.
Something interesting last night, although I forgot to reapply the IS before my husband got home, so it had been six hours since I’d put it on. Anyway, he told me I looked pretty and that my makeup looked nice.
Here’s what’s interesting about this: He said the same thing the last time I was wearing IS. At that time I told him, “I always wear makeup.” He said, “I know…maybe it’s your shirt.” I was wearing a color that’s unusual for me.
Last night it was basically the same comment. “You’re pretty. Your makeup looks nice.” Same makeup as always and this time it was a simple gray shirt, one I’ve worn many times before.
So I figured maybe this was of note. He was also very huggy/touchy-feely last night.
About IS/b: as I said above, I think I’m way more a beta girl than an alpha. I can be funny and outrageous with people I know well but generally I’m more a quiet homebody than a social flower. I’m shy getting to know people and I tend to stand back rather than (purposely) stand out. I wonder if the b is simply accentuating that TOO much…making me even more reticent. Even though I’m no alpha, it could just be that IS/a is for me. When it comes back in stock imma order some to try it.
10:00 am: 2 sprays of IS to wrists (dabbed lightly together)
10:30 am: covered with O
2:00 pm: 2 sprays IS to hair, covered w/a little hair spray
I sprayed more simply because I am decidedly un-Shiny right now. I totally lack Shine. I am, in fact, Droopy Dog, more or less. That has nothing to do with the IS – I’m just PMS-y! I had a lift from the IS this morning and got a lot of work done. Hope that more perks me up again.
That is interesting about hubby!!! Id say the IS definitely has an effect on him! Funny the things guys notice out of the blue though eh?
I read on here that the effect of IS lasts about 3-4 hours…so I think when youre having those unshiny days…respraying every 3 hours will probably, hopefully lift your mood a bit.
I have different reactions to IS/B with different amounts. How much have you sprayed so far? I find a huge difference between 2 and 3 sprays. I haven’t gone higher yet, That’s on the agenda, now that I have a blue bottle.
I feel like shoyt today and I have tons to do but no enthusiasm to do it, so imma spray some IS…one to each wrist…hopefully this will kick my ass, in a good way.
Hubs was distant last night…no 'mones on…coincidence? Whatever it was or wasn’t, I’m reporting it.
I keep repeating myself, but if it’s muscular at all, i.e., cramps, look into Magnesium. I tracked my typical consumption over a week and found it low, so i started supplementing. I used to have PMDD and not even Rx pain killers and muscle relaxers worked as well, plus the Rx would make me loopy and dopey. With the magnesium I only sort of low-energy.
Haven’t been on in a li’l while as I have only been experimenting with cops. I love them so far…took some getting used to but I think I may have found my sweet spot.
Aaaaanyway, ordered IH (and got a free sample of IS as well – such nice peeps here) more for the relaxation aspect than for an effect on others, though I’ll be trying that out too. Here’s the thing: I’ve been very jittery, shaky, head-achy and eye twitch-y with ANYTHING with anol. People keep telling me it can’t be the anol but I do find a lot of similar accounts online. I think it’s just too stimulating maybe for people who are naturally high strung, or for whom it just doesn’t mesh well…we’re very few, I promise! MOST anol reports are awesome!!
So I have a tiny dot of scented cops between my boobs today for self-effects, one spray of IH rubbed b/t two wrists…so far don’t feel jumpy…feel pretty good. I don’t really have anyone to test it on today except my two younger sons, who also get jumpy around anol, and it can’t be psychosomatic for them as they have no clue what I’m doing. So far with the IH they’re not crazed animals so we shall see…
I don’t know. I haven’t tried IO. But if it’s loaded with anol, I guess probably not. That’s okay, there are other 'mones! My blood type is A+. That’s the most common blood type that exists in the Western hemisphere (ETA: Oops; I think I have that wrong & it’s actually the most common among European descendants…but aaaanyway, a huge chunk of peeps) so I don’t think it has anything to do with that…I think it has more to do with the fact that I am just too uptight/prone to anxiety in the first place. You know?
Sorry hon, but it’s O the most common. It’s also the oldest blood type. Us A’s are second to them. Which are originally continental European origination according to the last reading I did on the matter
I’m A+ too. I’m trying to figure out if it’s the A+; but you have issues with anol; and I love IO! And have found it invaluable in combating my own anxiety and panic attacks. I have issues with IShine. Just trying to find a commonality.
Oh! Yes! You are right. I just looked this up. Thank you.
I’m not sure you’ll find a commonality…I really do think I’m rare on the anol front…sooooo many people seem to wear it well, and accept it well when someone else is wearing it. I do definitely believe in the effects of mones. I’m still into them and BTW…so far today my IH experience was pretty good. Maybe a hair jittery? But not much at all…nothing at all compared to the predominantly, or at least in-large-part, anol stuff I’ve used (from more than one source, so it’s also def. not an Androtics issue either).
Let me see…what else? I’m hypothyroid and that points to auto-immunity stuff, and in fact I’m wheat intolerant as well, so I do think I’m sensitive to certain molecules than others. So it wouldn’t be so weird that some other material that occurs in nature (a certain amount of anol is produced naturally, right?) could be bugging me even though it technically “shouldn’t.”
I do know that my hormones absolutely rule me. And though mones aren’t hormones, obviously “naturally occurring” stuff, when my body thinks it’s too much or too little, can set my body off in odd ways.
I’m still all for the mones if people can find the right ones. And I know the cops make me feel wooooooooooonderful…
Thanks for trying to help… I need the input…badly! I’m a noob swimming in fresh phero waters!