In a new relationship, Help!

Hi, I’m Lola :slight_smile: I am 22, In a committed relationship with someone. We get along perfectly, there is so much more to our relationship than just the physical, however, I would like to spice things up a bit.

I have read a lot of things about pheromones, and I don’t really know what to think. MOST things I read say they’re a waste of money and they smell horrible…Now the thing is, I have an extremely limited income- and I mean extremely limited. So limited that buying pheromones would be a splurge for me lol. SO I don’t want to waste my money on something that is said to be ineffective. Know what I mean? I want to spend my money on something that has great reviews for women. And it would be NICE to speak to other users so I know what I might be getting into.

Anyways, so glad I found this site, and I really look forward to everything I can learn here :slight_smile:

Hey there, Lola :slight_smile:

I know some pheromone products can smell funny, but the women’s line of products smells great. I love Instant Shine and Instant Sexiness A. they smell fresh and sexy. And you do not have to spray on a ton of product to see results. They would totally work on dates with your special someone… or just hanging out. They are not too strong at all.

With the to go sizes you can try products to see how they work for you with out having to drop a bunch of cash.

In order to get a better recommendation it helps if we have more info about you (what are you like personality wise), who you are wearing them around (what is your special someone like), where you are planning on wearing them, and what sort of results you are looking for (are you wanting to enhance sexual chemistry, come off as more attractive, desirable, fun to be around, are you looking for a deeper connection/ relationship?

You can also mix and match some of these products to get desired results

Here is a link on how to make sure you qualify for the gift card so you can save some cash on your first order.

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

And if you have any questions, just ask :slight_smile:

Welcome Lola,

Depending on how your sex life is you might want to get your partner on board with this.

I suggest IH to closeness and a warmth in the bedroom

Either of the instant sexiness for attraction

Ammo for your love to wear daily to give of that strong, masculine vibe to get you excited

tuth to push things over board in the bedroom

Ammo & tuth is for your partner

Good luck with these!

Your gc was issued!