I’ll get to the subject.
I use A314(4drops)+Turn Up The Heat(1-2 spray).I noticed that people get angry and nervous around me (when I use Turn Up in mix and single..).I do not now how much natural androstenone I have but without pheros I’m not aggressive or intimidating.
I want to buy RAW power.Is it to much androstenone for me?What do you think?
I assume you tried using 1 spray of TUTH with the same results.
TUTH has 2.5 mcg of anone per spray. Not really a whole lot overall but still enough to cause this effect in some people. Keep in mind that A314 has anone in it as well in low amounts.
Raw Power has 10 mcg per drop of anone. Its oil based though so it delivers the molecule in a slow long delivery. I still feel if your having trouble with TUTH that Raw Power would be a bit much.
Not sure if you have any other products yet but have you tried buffering the TUTH with some IO (anol) or Ishine (TAA) ? This would help counteract the aggression effects its giving off.
IMO, at your age, you should probably hold off on the Raw Power and try Ammo with A314 instead of TUTH. The amount of -none in A314 is well buffered, but Turn Up The Heat is built around it, and that’s where I think you’re ODing. And based on what you described, that was an OD. Congratulations! We usually encourage newbies to OD at least once to see what the effects are.
Anyway, get a to-go of Ammo and try two sprays of it, and as Denied suggested, cut your A314 app in half. Let us know how it goes!
I have A314 and Turn up the Heat only.I think that RAW POWER IS A LITTLE TO MUCH.
Denied I chose A314 because it’s self confident and a respect one to others.I mixed it with turn up the heat because I wanted to be not as friendly as i looked.Hmm…a VIP attitude probably..but it didn’t worked as I thought.that’s why I think RAW is to powerfull for me.
Ha.. na wait… maybe you want some attraction without the aggression of -none… then try MX203 (stand alone). I had some cool Hits this weekend. See my Journal!
A314 is a long time experience. Good that you have it. Try it over 3-6 month and you will see results. I did after about 2 month.
Instant Shine. I waste that in extreme short time. where all other phero bottle are still half full my second IS 2x bottle is half empty. I bought TAA oil.
IFM. Really cool addition. Underrated but mostly subtle.
Ammo. Cool Stand Alone Product. Instant Maverick. Makes me feel like on top of the world. A little too aggressive with TUTH
MX203. Smells like cool water. Got many IOIs but no self effects as i can say. Would call it a good alternative to Ammo.
No not really. Sure you can add it, but it is more or less for experienced users (that´s why you find it in the experimones section, i think). I do not have any Idea of what TAL does. I don´t own it, and i have never tried it.
But i do know that it is always the better Idea to stick with the Standard Product Line at first. MX203 is my personal exception.
IO is better when you have trouble with starting communication
IFM is better when you think that women aren´t comfortable with you.
If you ask me… when talking to women the first time i would rate any combination with IS, IO, IH, IFM over AMMO and worse TUTH.
Ammo and TUTH is something for Clubs.. Action and those things,
Getting easy with girls is something that Social Pheromones do better.
Getting them hot is the second step. You can leave the first one only if you know that the girls are comfortable with you.
Honestly, golemmbarbarr, I’d save your money and just sample the various Instant products before getting into the experimentals. Don’t immediately try to go for what you think will give you the best results, as short of the anecdotal reports here, the experimones and putatives are not proven while the Instant line of products have been.
It’s like you’re trying to go from a tricycle to a Ninja without taking the in-between steps. Slow 'er down. Take advantage of the cheap to-go bottles and get a little more phero-edumacated before going after the “special” sauce.
I agree data4 but I have to start somewhere at a moment.Even If they are not proven I saw that 60% is the same effect at everyone who tested it.Other 40% depends on you.I’ll come back with new info and reports after I’ll test them.
Okeydokey! Just don’t forget to keep track of your mix ratios, and for best results, composite your mixes. They’ll retain their staying power and diffusion. Also, you want to make sure you’re balancing your -none. A good buffer is -rone, but A-nols and B-nols seem to do a pretty good job with that, too. Don’t forget to order a set of pipettes so your mixing is just right. Sometimes, a difference of 1 drop means a hundred bucks just went down the toilet. Tricksy things, these pheromones are. Good luck, and be sure to post your results!
TAL is mostly used in women’s products. Not to say men haven’t used it with some success. Its advanced and you really have to know what to use it with to get the desired effect. I would wait on it and then when you more familiar with the products test it out.
If you want something to break through the last barrier of resistance then get IFM This helps to calm and comfort cranky women but it also helps to ease them into situations they are normally uncomfortable with.
Just a word of caution, your going way to masculine with your product choices. A lot of new users make this mistake. You need some balance. Get IO and Ishine and forget about the Raw Power for now. The IO and IH will buffer the TUTH so you have better results with it. Remember to much anone will repel women.