Hi:
My name is Happy. I am interested in products that will rekindle my ex’s feeling of being in love with me, loving me, and marrying me this year.
Hi:
My name is Happy. I am interested in products that will rekindle my ex’s feeling of being in love with me, loving me, and marrying me this year.
Suggestions are welcome.
Heya happy, welcome to the forums! I’m not sure i understood what you were looking for… i got the rekindling the love part, but are you looking for something to get him to marry you? Or were you already engaged and something happened? Cause if it’s the first, get in line, every woman on the planet would like some of that. ![]()
Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? What kind of personality do you have? And what kind of personality does your guy have? What went wrong between you two? And what do you think phero’s could help with? These kind of things would help us give you the best advice, as well as earn you a $25 GC. So let’s hear some more! Cheers for now!
I am a fun loving person, who is kind and likes helping others. My ex spouse and I were married for 10 plus years. He had an affair with another female, and I followed some bad advice and divorced him. She now lives with him. I am still in love with him. I want us to get married again. We have children. He is angry with me about divorcing him, and feels that it would be too difficult to get out of the relationship he is in-due to financial reasons.
Hello Happy and welcome to the forum.
I wish i could tell you that these products could solve all your problems but they can’t. They are not magic potions and do not work that way. They can help create feelings of closeness, the desire to talk, or even feelings of sexual attraction. But they will not make people fall in love with you or want to marry you or forget everything that has happened between you.
However, they can help YOU do those things if you are really willing to work at it. And given everything that seems to have happened that is certainly not a guarantee.
For a good read on what you can realistically expect try reading the first thread in my signature block.
If you are still interested let us know and I am sure some of the ladies might be able to help you with some strategies.
hi Happy,
Welcoe to the forum
Sorry to hear about your story.
BS is right, pheromones are not magic water. It can only helps in influencing him.
Try Instant Sexiness. It can make you sexy, attractive. There are two versions of IS. IS A will make you tougher and dominant – the Angelina Jolie vibe. IS B will make you more feminine and softer – Monroe vibe.
Good luck to you.
If you’ve lost intimacy and the ability to just get lost talking to each other, try some instant honesty.
Happy welcome! Try Instant Sexiness. Let us know how you go. ![]()
Hello Happy, Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
I am not gonna sugar coat it, your in a tough situation there and while mones can enhance and influence they can not change a persons mind or what is.
I just want you to realize this going in because I dont want you to be disappointed and not see what the products can do for you and how they can enhance your life in so many ways even if they cant fix this problem.
I am gonna suggest some Instant sexiness, Ishine and IH to start with. I am thinking MX300 as well because its can make certain people more accommodating and respectful.
They come in to-go sizes so you can start out with a few to get a good feel for them and see what works best for you.
I will explain what each one can do and you choose what you think would suit your needs best.
Instant sexiness A (there are two A and B) This one is a strong capable sexy attractive mix. It sort of says I am women here me roar while still keeping that feminine sexy charm.
IS/B is more soft girly more submissive or Beta to his alpha.
Ishine is a feel good mone. It gives people a feeling of well being and draws the to you. Warm charismatic confident charming.
IH increases deep communication and feelings of connection. This one I highly recommend for you because of your lose of connection.
MX300 is the womens version of A314. Evokes respect trust , People tend to be more helpful and accommodating. Sort of like the VIP treatment or rolling out the red carpet.
If you have any questions just ask. I look forward to your participation in the forum and wish you the best with your situation.
Your GC is on its way ![]()
Tisha
Hostess/Guide