IO self effect

Hello,

I actually want that IO open myself in conversation. Is it possible when I apply it near my nose, mouth or cheeks?

I am pretty chatty with already known men and women. But when I am around new people (especially women), I hardly know what to talk about, and I can’t make any social contact with people I meet for the first time.

Can I improve this with IO (or maybe IH?)? I am looking forward to your thoughts and positive answers :wink:

Spray is on you like normal, use a finger to wipe some up and smear it under your nose. Best self effects.

You can do it, it makes you more social. I do it with most products to test self effects.

IO is good to open you up. So are most socials. You need to beat the anxiety. If you can get P130 and P75, give them a spin for self effects.

Thank you KIMBA!

You mean P130 AND P75 together, or separately (one OR other)?

Also wonder will IO be fine standalone (without added A314 or AMMO or something else), just IO?

Use them individually for self effects. I have not mixed them yet, I think they would conflict.

IO can be a stand alone, but I would add something to it. Being just chatty is spinning your wheels.