Hey all,
Being an older guy Ive found that I need healthy doses of most of these (commercial) products to get “serious” hits, IE 4 sprays of IS 1x. I dont ALWAYS want to be in “sledgehammer mode”, but sometimes I want to be sure, and Id prefer not to have to drench myself in fragrance to achieve it. Thus, as Ive needed to re-order, Ive stepped up the strength, first to IS 2x. It was cool, but I found myself always using 2 sprays. So this time I laid out the extra change for a 4x bottle, and this time I had it GAME scented, as that agrees with me nicely, moreso than the Neroli. I asked for it to be “half scented”, and wanted to just check the scent really quick so I gave myself one shot on the neck after opening the Fedex pack.
Holy Schnikees! It was like the first time I ever used it! I was practically drunk. This one is gonna last me a while. Ill report back after some field testing, but this seems more than twice as strong as the 2x. Could it be that the fx of increased dosage rise exponentially? Or parabolically?
To be clear, Im not complaining. Its probably perfect, as I usually transfer into TOGO bottles, which deliver less per spray. If Im gonna get 4 hours of shine out of 1 Togo spray, im gonna be one happy, less scented, shiny dude!