Journal of Experimental Pheromone Usage When Meeting Women

I have been gone for a while because of error on computer, alot of
schoolwork and so on but now I am back with two new cool studies!

Social Experiment 2: AMMO Used On Throat and Neck in a Club Setting

**Introduction
***Background
*In a recent field-experiment (1) I used one spray of AMMO on my each of
my wrists and I was hoping that this would affect people around me. But
my results showed no kind of positive effect, neither negative as well so in
my discussion part then of that study (1) I pointed out that it might have
been because I couldn’t expose people to the pheromones as much I might
have been needed. One new source (2) states that pheromones do not
really travel so far so you would need to be in peoples’ faces to affect them

This opens a new idea I want to try out: I will be using 1 spray of AMMO
on both my neck and throat. This totals 2 sprays of AMMO on my body.

The purpose of this study
To investigate the effects of two sprays of AMMO where one spray is on
the neck and one is on the throat, in order to examine if effects will appear
if the pheromones are on a more “face-to-face”-level such as neck/throat.
**
Method
**Definitions
Puff = Just one push on the nozzle of a
pheromone bottle to one part of my body.

Material
I used one bottle of AMMO 1x which I bought here (3). I used
none Instant Shine which I will save for upcoming experiments.

Procedure
I had taken a shower the day before I used two puffs of AMMO 1x strength
on myself, where one puff was on my neck and the other one was on my
throat. I used newly washed clothes and my same jacket and my typical
grey cap that I always use and I also used great body language as well!

I took the puffs of the AMMO 1x on my friend’s toilet before we went out
so they had about 10-15 minutes to buffer or whatever it is called now…

I went to a club with some friends and I had hardtime, sadly, to approach
girls but, me and my friends met some girls who I knew from before and
one of these girls were pretty drunk and she probably smelled me when
I shook hands. I was sitting down the whole time when I was interacting
with this girl and I was observing the different effects discretely as well.

Results
I will now present my observations of using two puffs of AMMO 1x on my
wrists which equals two puffs. I begin with self-effects and then the effects
it had on other people which I will just plainly and simply call “other effects”.

Self-Effects
I was observing no kind of special effects on myself with this combination
of using one puff of AMMO 1x on my throat and one puff on my neck too.

*Other Effects
*When I was sitting down with my friends at the club two girls who I knew
since childhood, one more than the other, came up to us and one of them
were pretty drunk. She shook hand with me and she was pretty aggressive
and also she was very physical with me because when a photographer for
the club came up she came close up to me before he took a shot of us. I
perceived this as a kind of IOI since she was very physically close to me.

She was also very talkative, more than usual she had been other times so
this time the AMMO 1x on my throat and neck might have facilitated the
natural process of a man meeting a woman in a setting where “picking up
each other” is more socially accepted, compared to my other study (1)
where I was at a school setting where “picking up” is less socially accepted.

Discussion
This is the first study to show some facilitating/positive effects of the
pheromone product AMMO (3) and that this creates more interest to
investigate the usage of AMMO 1x more in club settings that this study
was done in. The first study (1) was done in a school setting where
“picking up each other” is less accepted so that might have been a
confounder that messed up the results I otherwise might I have seen then.

Weaknesses with the study
Now, one weakness with this study that needs to be taken into account is
that this study was done alot of weeks ago and since memory tends to
become distorted over time (4) this report might be wrongly written by me.

Another important factor that might have accounted for the positive
results I observed is the fact that when people are drunk their perception
of attractive one is changes and thus they judge one as more attractive
which they otherwise might not (5). Thus, I would be seeing IOIs and
other kinds of positive results just because the girl I’m “gaming” is drunk.

Finally, there is always this factor of the woman’s time of the month and
how this effects which has been detailed described in the other study (1).
*Where do we go from here?
*This study has partially shown benefits from using AMMO 1x on throat and
neck, what now should be tried is to mix Instant Shine 1x with AMMO 1x
since this has been reported to have positive effects combined (6-10).

Thus, in the upcoming experiment I will be mixing AMMO 1x with Instant
Shine 1x and still go to a club setting since it seems to be a good place.

Smell ya’ll later, guys!!!

\\ AplAy ///

References

  1. Journal of Experimental Pheromone Usage When Meeting Women

  2. Morris, D. (2009). The Naked Man: A Study of the Male Body. London: Random House.

  3. “AMMUNITION” (In the Battle of the Sexes!) Pheromone Cologne for Men :: Spray Pheromones :: Androtics Direct (AMMO – Sexual Attraction Pheromone Cologne For Men - Alpha A314)

  4. McDonough, I., M. & Gallo, D., A. (2008). Autobiographical Elaboration Reduces Memory Distortion: Cognitive Operations and the Distinctiveness Heuristic. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, 34, 6, 1430-1445.

  5. Halsey, L., G., Huber, J., W., Bufton, R., D., J. & Little, A., C. (2010). An explanation for enhanced perceptions of attractiveness after alcohol consumption. Alcohol, 44, 307-313.

  6. Newb's Experience with Ammo + Instant Shine mixes

  7. Ammo + Instant Shine = Good Stuff!

  8. Ammo + Instant Shine + Journal

  9. Heavy Ammo and Instant Shine

  10. Ammo + Instant Shine Report from 1st-time user--Believer