Ammo + Instant Shine = Good Stuff!

Firday Night, I get off work and clean up. Going to the club with a girl for her sister’s birthday. I get dressed and spray 4X Instant Shine to and around my upper body so. Then I add 1 spray of Ammo to each of my wrist and another to my neck. I cover up with Green Irish Tweed because it almost smells exactly like Ammo.

The on the way to her house, I’m surrounded by slow/ dumb drivers because I live in TX and they have nowhere to be but are always driving… but thanx to the 4 shots of IS, I’m hardly fazed and even quite courteous. It puts me in a very good and upbeat mood =D So i get to her place and she’s still getting ready. Not DIHL nothing out of the ordinary. I feared possible OD as I watched her put on her face and curl her hair. This fear was further re-enforced when I met her mom and aunt at the front door a while later and they walk by me completely ignoring me. Stumped and wary, I greet them and retrieve back to her room.:confused:

As she’s finishing up w her hair and make-up, she asks me how she looks and worries no one would be hitting on her. I laughed and agreed then went on to add that I myself wouldn’t be hitting on her. hahaha So we head out to the club, her riding with me and her mom and aunt riding in their friend’s car. The ride up was uneventful; small talk and some eye contact.

We get to the club and get to the vip area where the birthday girl and friends were. The whole night she’s off dancing w/ her sisters and aunt and what not and I’m feeling antisocial… She would appear every now and then and either sit and chat w me or give me a little dance tease which was kind of awkward because her mom and aunt where near by. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyhow, we leave around 1:30am because she had class in the morning and this is when things get interesting: we get in the car and not long after, she pulls me in for a kiss. I thought it was rather strange but it’s been a SLOW night haha The rest of the ride home was Ridiculous! She had her hands in my lap rubbing and pinching the shit out of my thighs! I nearly lost control on the car on a few occasions. Next thing I know, she has her leg on my steering wheel and before I could comprehend what was going on, my hands found their way up and down her leg with haste :smiley: I’d like to indulge in the idea that I’m a cunning and charming feller, but I couldn’t think of a similar experience that I can solely take credit for.

Comments and or suggestions are much welcomed! How’s my story telling? lol

sweat mustve diffused that shit!

used 3 x A314, applied near neck and ears, and along jaw line. A touch under the nose. and 1x TUTH,sprayed on the front of the neck. two IH one each on the forearms and rubbed in. Went to the gym again with the woman I am training and want to seduce. This is the third time I have used variations of the above. Well she was even more bubly today than ever, came in close many times, had some touching and groping going on (i have never been treated like a sex object how humiliating…lol)

She seemed to just open up and start talking about herself, her daughter. She actually made some serious progress and headway from before.

The above mix was having an effect on her as she kept the distances between us closer and closer. She watched with attention as I pressed weights and did lifts. her eyes were like a deer in the headlights, almost trance like but with a smile on her face at the same time. I think I will add an extra TUTH spray next time to see how it does. That will be tommorrw as we are schedukled to work out again

@twogunz: thanx for hijacking my thread lol

AHHHH, sweat plays a roll in this shit!!!
I was at the gym wearing CTTM2 and nothing happened, but after i was on the mill for a little bit i started feeling real fucking happy from those mones.

Or it could have just been the endorphins… lol.

It probably was endorphins XD.

Kai, Ammo and Instant Shine make a great combination. Congratulations my boy.