Let's go on an adventure

So its been about a week with pheros. Have Instant Female Magic and AMMO both full size. On its way, should be here by tomorrow morning I ordered A314, Instant Shine, Instant Openness, P79, P83 and (AMMO + Shine) to go. Will probably be giving the to go to bro to sample.

First off, I’d like to thank everyone in the forums. I tried to read as much as possible when I first got here. Read pretty much every sticky at least twice, felt I had a good idea of what they do and what they COULD do. And within this first week, just learning more and more. Anyways, here goes:

Thursday March 6th
1 1/2 spray IFM hair @ 1pm went to study @ student lounge
9:00ish 1 IMF full spray back of neck, met up with friend.
Did not notice too much @ student lounge. Nothing significant that could signify if it works.
While meeting up with friend around 9 to study, she seemed more talkative. Seemed kinda chill even though she had a long day and was achy.

Here I switched to AMMO instead of IMF.

Friday March 7th
1 full spray IMF (hair) AMMO (chest). Went to kick it with a friend (is seeing someone). Nothing too unusual while at house.
Was around 2-3:00ish
When I left she gave a hug before I left, which she has never done.

Monday March 10th
1 spray to chest with AMMO. Went to computer lab. Nothing unsual.

Tuesday March 11th
7AMish, 1 AMMO spray to chest, went to class. Reapplied AMMO hour later cause I skipped my next class >.>
When I went back to school, I had chem next. It was really… strange situation. Probably cause I smoked a bowl before I went to class. But what I did notice a lot was a girl sitting to my left kept looking over at me and seemed REALLY confused about it. At that point I had to lay my head down to laugh about it (remember I’m not sober so I didn’t have too much self control). Other than that, I didn’t really notice anything too unordinary, keep in mind though, I’m in class.
8PM. Refreshed with spray to chest to study with a friend. When we started studying, she avoided eye contact a lot. And when I was trying to help her with stuff it seemed like she did not really pay attention to anything I was saying. Looking off, seemed kinda dazed. At the end, she paid more attention, felt more comfortable. Gave off a really nonchalant, not caring attitude.

Wednesday March 12th
8AM. 1/2 spray to chest. 9AM went to get haircut.
Regular intro chit chat with stylist then it got quiet. 1/2 way through we start talking again and she seemed really into the conversation. I’ve been there before and she seeemed that way in the past. When she finished cutting my hair she said “Let’s wash your hair” which is unusual because in the past I never take it and she hasn’t asked in the last 2 times (the shampoo is free).
10:20AM. Showered after haircut, reapplied one spray of AMMO to chest.
Indian clerk at smoke shop seemed very curt. Did not pay much attention.
Been there a few times, sure she knows me and still asked me for ID.
Black girl came in, waited while I was buying stuff. After, she was staring at me from car when I left.

Studying before bio lab and during lab: Ghost effect. Maybe 1 spray is my limit.
Avoided by female friends (korean). They also seemed less talkative around me. Thinking about continuing with ammo but as little as possible. Like “1/2” a spray and covering it up with shine if I decide to go out with AMMO.

Once package arrives I’m probably going to be using shine and A314 and see how those work. I’ll be going to a party this weekend and will be using probably: 1 full shot of AMMO to chest, 1 drop of A314, 1 Instant Openness to hair, 1 Instant Female Magic to hair, 3x shine (chest, hair, throat). Any suggestions on tweaking what I should wear to the party?

Anyways, here are some things I learned from this short week.

  1. When ordering, make sure you have the right sizes. Especially if you went on a spree. I ordered to go versions of P79 and P83 when I was trying to get full size. Take a minute to make sure you have everything you want.
  2. Even if you have gone over the newb stickies and the other info stickies, go over them again. I’ve been finding new things, either things I missed or things you might have skipped. Constantly learning and there might be updates.
  3. My stupid newbie tricks
    Read it. Seriously.
  4. Think about who you are trying to target and think about their ethnicity before buying a product. I should have started with shine and probably something like MX200 considering my tendency to go for Asian girls. Buuuuuuuut instead I ordered Instant Female Magic and AMMO.
  5. Pheromones are like mixed drinks. You need to know each pheromone (like each type of alcohol) well. Get the wrong combo, too much of something, too little of this and you get a drink that tastes like ass. Seriously, how do you screw up a AMF or Long Island… Not knowing your pheromones and how they work, how much and how they affect others is just hurting yourself and your wallet.
  6. Go on an adventure. :smiley:

That’s a pretty good start. The consumer products are fun because they give fairly consistent, great hits. But the real fun begins with the mxs and experimones. Keep it up and enjoy!

If you like Asian girls, I would recommend lots of Instant Shine; MX200 works pretty well, I think it worked the best with some IMF. Maybe some Openness, if you find that the girls aren’t being too talkative with you. If you prefer the other type of conversation, then maybe Instant Honesty would be more appropriate, or CTTM2 for a balance. Really, with Asians, I’ve noticed a lot good hits coming from mainly social pheromones.

However, that’s not to say -none doesn’t work, or the more sexual mixes won’t work. They do. It’s just that if you want more general attraction, I would try the aforementioned products.

I just got my next shipment. The openness and shine leaked a little but no problems. Just ended up smelling the shine and… wow omg. That stuff smells so damn freakin good. I was smelling the cap for a good 2 minutes. This is def gonna be my next test product. I hear a lot of things about shine and damn, very very well supported. Shine just makes you … well like this: YouTube - DJ KHALED FT. LIL WAYNE AND BIRDMAN - S ON MY CHEST
Superman. haha.

Next buys are definitely going to be shine, MX200, Instant honesty, shine, CTTM2 and more shine.

Anyways. Here’s an update to today since now will be when I’m using shine for who knows how long.

Edit: this was Thursday, March 13th.
Woke up around 5AM. Showered and sprayed 60-80% of a spray of AMMO to chest around maybe 6ish? I say 60-80% cause I’m trying to go for half but it never seems like half. It’s like half + some. Anyways I got a better response from today then the past week.

In class today, a friend of mine was a lot more talkative and wasn’t afraid to make physical contact. I’m not a very touchy feely person and I think I tend to give off the “don’t touch me” vibe so not many people tend to be touchy feely around me. In another class, the same girl from before who sat to the left of me was now sitting behind me. Kept making a lot of noises behind me during class. Other than that, did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

I think I can say that anything more than 1 spray in 6 hours is ODing for me with AMMO. In terms of self effects for AMMO, I did notice a little more aggressive behavior but not too much. I loved the smell which just made me happy about what I was wearing. However, several hours after spraying it started to have a fruity kinda “after smell” to it.

Friday March 14th

Woke up REALLY late today. Around 8:20AM, after done showering, grabbing backpack, etc I spray 2x Instant Shine. One spray to the chest, one to throat and took some from throat to apply under my nose. I just love the way it smells and the self effects.
Anyways, I arrive to class really late. I usually sit in the same row every day but being late, I sat one row in front of where I usually sit. The guy sitting a seat away from me (who always sits there) was asleep. Literally after 2-3 minutes of me sitting down he’s awake. Don’t know if it was the pheromones or what but I thought it was notable considering he usually sleeps thru class. Later on at the end of class two girls a few rows behind me were talking to me about my next class. Kinda unusual cause I don’t really know one of them to well and the other was a complete stranger.

So far thats it for today.

Anyone have any advice for pheromones for a house party? I’ll be going to a party this saturday for a friend’s bday. Anyone have tips?
Stuff I have on hand: IS, Instant openness, AMMO, P79, P83, Instant Female magic, A314. I think its probably going to be a mostly asian crowd (90-95%) asian. I was thinking IFMx1, ISx3, IOx1, AMMOx1, A314x1.

It’s a party! Any of these would be good alone Ammo, IO, or Ishine. Since it’s mostly asian I think you should take the opportunity to dose up on either about 4 sprays of Ishine or 6 sprays of IO.

Better yet if you have a togo of IO go to the party pheroless then after you’ve been there a little while step outside to burn one and spray on about 6 sprays of IO and give the neroli a few minutes to evaporate and then go back in. You should get a good look at the effects of IO.

Seriously… when people tell you the socials work for attraction they are not blowing smoke. What’s more attractive to a partying girl than a guy who makes her want to talk her head off…seriously.

Ah, I wish I had togos of instant shine… well I do technically but I was planning on giving that to my brother… He wouldn’t know if any was missing… right? :open_mouth:
I can always bring the pheros with me and keep em in the car. But 6 sprays of Openness? What if I Can’t shut up? haha. I’ve only tried shine and ammo on by itself. Absolutely love shine. Should I just spray 4-6 openness on say my hair and/or back of the neck so it doesn’t affect me too much?

I would recommend using IS and IO as Renny suggested. I would avoid the Ammo, and I would definitely avoid the A314 unless you know what kind of girl you’re looking for.

IS and IO are very well suited for attracting general attention and I would consider them the large, large fishing nets, if you catch my drift.

Most of the parties I go to are filled with Asians, and while it makes it really easy because I can usually just spray on some IS and rock the party, I find that I don’t find the want to explore other pheromones around Asians because IS works so damn well.

So, even though IS and IO seems like a really basic combination, it is very effective. If you wanted to add some more for fun, I would try the putatives. I don’t have much experience with p83 so I can’t comment, but p79 might be effective in drawing out stronger reactions than usual around Asians (as we tend to be more reserved).

Speaking of which, may I ask where you are located?

I suspect the Asians in California will act differently than ones on the East Coast, or even Hawaii.

I’m located in So Cal. I kinda wander all around from LA to OC to the San Bernandino areas. Any suggestions on where to spray IO? I don’t really want to talk TOO much.

Oh, Socal? Haha. I go around LA and all the way out to Riverside.

With any pheromone, if you want to avoid self-effects, apply them away from your exposure to your face.

Common places are the back of your neck, in your hair, on your wrists. Other people like to spray under their shirts and whatnot.

It depends what kind of effect you want. I would recommend either spraying it on the back of your neck or your hair. I generally don’t spray my wrists unless I’ll be using my hands a lot in their personal space.

And really, if you wanna talk less, just make sure you give yourself like 2-3 seconds before you talk. Usually, the other person will just fill in the gap with their own conversation, so you don’t really need to worry about it, and you can sit back and just listen to them, while adding in a couple statements yourself here and there.

It’s funny how there’s such a duality in pheromones. Sometimes we go out and complain about how we aren’t seeing any hits and how they don’t work. Other times, we’re just plain scared of how effective they are. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol so true. I’m just worried cause I don’t know the effects of IO on myself yet. I think I’ll end up going with IO, Shine and maybe a spray of P83. Thanks for the tips Phya. I’d rep you but apparently I have to rep some other people first. :frowning:

Well, today is Friday, so try out Instant Openness tonight to get a feel for it. Try it right on your throat so you can guage the self effects better. Or, if you don’t feel like it today, try it during the day tomorrow before the party, then go home, shower, then reapply all the pheros. Or do both!

Edit: I was going to rep you for thinking about me, but it looks like I gotta spread the love too. :smiley:

Don’t be afraid of the openness self effect. If you do become more talkative, so what, it’s a party. There isn’t any real compulsion to tell secrets or anything…perhaps it does make one more impulsive but certainly not as impulsive as alcohol or even a loud atmosphere does. It’s about fun.

OK, been getting raped by school with this week being finals week. Been awake for about 24 hours, going on 36… but here’s my experience this weekend.

First off, party was around… 9:30-10ish? Showered, got ready etc, applied around 7ish. Not too sure.
Applied:
3x Instant Honesty. 2x to hair, 1x to back of neck.
4x Instant Shine. 1x throat, 1x to hair, 1x to back of neck, 1x wrists.

Actually arrived to the party too early, 10:30. Supposed to start around 9:30-10. But hey, Asian time. Any Asian knows what I’m talking about. We have Asian time and kick it in the parking lot syndrome. Anyways, there weren’t too many people when I arrived, maybe 12-15 people. I didn’t notice any hits or changes with the friends I arrived with. After drinking a little, decided to reapply. Went to my car, sprayed on at least:
2x Instant Honesty to hair.
2x Instant Shine to hair + throat.

After that, I waited a little in car, smoked and went back in. When I walked in, and passed by people I noticed some changes. Anytime I walked by a girl I’d get a look and/or a second look. Whenever I passed by a girl I’d get a look , I’d smile back and then nothing.
Make up of the party: 95%+ Asian females. 5% = Latino and seriously, like ONE white girl.
Males: 85-90% Asian, 5% white guys (#11 Asian Girls « Stuff White People Like (http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/01/20/11-asian-girls/)) 5% other.
Lil humor on the white guy thing.

Ok, so for the first hour or two I didn’t notice hits. Could have been the fact that I was extremely intoxicated and didn’t notice. After reapplying I did sober up a little besides the smoke I had in the car (wasn’t too much). I think the reapp did produce a few subtle hits that I’m pretty sure I would not have gotten.

Reasons as to why there were not as much “perceived” hits:
Extremely packed party. Barely any walking space, alky room was PACKED (literally no room to move, took 3 min to get in, 3 min to get out). And I was kinda moving all over the place. May have been hard to pick up pheros.

WAY too much alcohol. No joke, bottles of 151, everclear, entire cases of Jack Daniels, etc. When I first got there they had ALREADY used 10 bottles of alcohol to make mixed drinks, etc. Had a keg, and at least 30 more bottles of hard alcohol and people brought more with them throughout the night. The throwing up, smell of vomit (yum) and over drunk (on the verge of being sick) might have had an effect on the environment.

Congruence. Apparently, I do not seem to be a very approachable guy. I have been told that by friends and family. Even when I smile I seem to give off a very “unapproachable” vibe. So, any tips from those of you following my “journal?” For those of you wondering “congruence? what the hell is that? Isn’t that from geometry or something?” Here’s a great thread on what congruence is. Congruence? What's That?
It just makes sense. I mean, even with all the CTTM, IS, IH, IO, TAA you want to spray on, hell even shower with, if you look like you’re pissed and want to kill the next person with that axe in your hand, no one in their right mind will talk to you. I mean I don’t really look like that but apparently I give off a very unapproachable aura. So keep that in mind if you’re going to use pheromones.

Anyways, I don’t think I’ll be able to write much else seeing as to how my brain just got drained by a final I just took.

Well zeph, how did it go? What did you try? Any results?

Results:
Did you somehow post before me and did it not go through and somehow my post beat your post? I’m konfuzed. :confused:

Oh I guess I did kinda trail off. But yeah, after another hour or so, the party died out kinda quick, all the attractive girls left so I did too. xD
Only noticed a few stares/looks after my reapply. And now that I think about it, the rest of the night was pretty blurry. :open_mouth:
So yeah, went home and that was it. =/

Yeh, you must have posted and been moderated or something and then I posted. It’s confusing. Anyway reps for your report. Glad you are looking at congruence it’s something that is very important. Better luck next time!

When I first started reading your report, I was thinking, eh, sounds like it worked out for him. Heh. :slight_smile:

Yea, normally the alky works in your favor, but too much of anything is bad, and if the girl’s puking, she won’t be flirting with you, that’s for sure.

Tightly enclosed spaces can also be good - cars - for constant and maximum exposure. But it can lead to your phero sig being mixed with too many other people and will lead to confusion as to whos phero sig is whos.

Keep going for it though. You should follow up on those looks and you’ll see a LOT more. :wink:

hah, thanks phya. So since I’m really impatient and at the same time I don’t want to do the phero baptism… I’ve come up with a solution. I’m going to use my brother to test stuff I want to test. xD
I’ve already given him ammo and shine in to go bottles. I cut off most of the info from the label only leaving shine and ammunition on them making it harder to look it up.
Anyhow I tell him they’re just sprays for different situations. Shine = social, friendly, kinda like a body spray for every day. Ammo = more of a cologne.
What I want to do is have him use A314 eventually, but in spray form. I was reading about the MX102-105 series. Which one of those is the most similar to the A314 in oil form? Also I noticed that 102 and 105 are not available. Would I have to custom order it?
And I was thinking about testing one of the putatives I have by themselves. But they are P79 and P83. Any reasons to do these solo? Any reasons NOT to do these solo?

hum… I think my reply got lost. Anyways I want to test more products but seeing as how there’s only one of me and I don’t really feel like going thru the whole phero baptism, I’ve decided to use my brother as a test dummy. I gave him shine and ammo to go. Removed much of the label except for the word shine and ammunition on the label. I’ve told him they’re just sprays for different situations that might help him attract people. Shine = social, friendly spray. Something like a body spray you might use everyday. Ammo = more aggressive, a little social but more on the attraction side in regards to women. More cologne smell than body spray. He doesn’t know that they’re pheromones (I don’t think). Anyways I want to see how he does with that and I also want to know how A314 works on him. I think it might help him at his job. I was thinking of getting him MX102 or one of the MX102-MX105 series. Which one of the MX102, 103, 104, 105 is MOST SIMILAR to the A314 oil based formula? And why is MX102 and MX105 unavailable? Do I have to custom order it? How would I go about ordering it (if possible)?

As for me, after using shine, I think I might try out P79 or P83. I got the to go bottles and was wondering if I could get some reasons to test these solo and some reasons not to test these solo. I guess like a heads up warning on these two, situations where I should wear/test them, etc.

Anyhow, my result with Shine for today:
Was supposed to wake up early to study… FAIL on that part.
Sprayed on 4x single strength Shine and went to get food. 1x chest, 2x throat, 1x wrists. When I ordered the cook asked me for my name which I thought was really weird until the food came out. He called me by name so I could get my food. I noticed he didn’t do that for any of the other customers. They take a while with the food so after I ordered I went next door to buy some stuff at the gas station. There was a guy buying cigs in front of me that was being EXTREMELY picky about the type of cigs he wanted. While in line there was this girl who was dressed up in what seemed like a costume (red pin stripe fedora-ish hat) black shirt, didn’t get to see much else cause she walked by me real fast and went to the end of the line. After I was done paying at the counter I turned around and the same girl was reaaaaally close to me. It was like turning around and seeing a person there. I didn’t get to see her face cause her hat had a huge lip and she was hiding underneath it.
Back in the restaurant I’m waiting for my food and I sit down next to a family. I was closest to this baby and it was absolutely hilarious what happened. Literally 30 seconds after I sit down, the baby just starts staring at me. I figure after 10 seconds it’ll get bored and look away… right? WOW, I thought kids had ADD. He would NOT stop staring at me. So I turn around look at the baby, smile at it and wave. Seriously did this a few times and eventually stopped cause I could not stop myself from laughing. So I turn away try my best not to look like some psycho and the kid keeps staring at me for another few minutes until his parents get him to eat. Funniest hit I’ve gotten so far.

EDIT
First post did go thru, just had to be approved. It showed up same time as this one, deleted it because this post was more detailed.

Stuff:
1x A314: Back of neck, residue spread to wrists
2x AMMO: Chest, wrists
3x Shine (Normal strength): Chest, throat, wrists

Went to chill with friends this Thursday. I applied this combo while in the car waiting for friends to finish up at a store. When my friends got into the car first response from one of my friends (guy) was “what’s that smell?” I told them I just used some cologne and they just shrugged it off. We went to the supermarket to get some drinks and my other friend as soon as she gets out can’t stop smiling and says “I don’t know why, but I’m really happy for some reason.”

Before dinner I reapplied:
2x AMMO: Chest, wrists.
1x A314: back of neck.
EDIT
I wanted to use shine but it fell out of my bag while in the car and I thought I lost it. Found it later at home, it was under my seat. =
Really wanted to use the shine on top of the ammo.
/end EDIT
Didn’t really notice too much. Another one of my friends was making more eye contact with me. Pretty nice considering I haven’t talked to her in a while and it was more like “I’m giving you my attention” eye contact. First time that has happened. The next day she called me to see what I was doing and if I was heading back to LA to hang out (I live an hour away and use to head to LA a lot, not so much anymore).

When I was heading back home, I told my friend (the one that felt happy) that I was using the pheros. I told her to go thru my pheros and smell them. I wanted to see if they smell funky or bad to her. She LOVED Shine and AMMO. I told her to smell Shine, Openness, Female magic, Ammo and A314. She thought the female magic smelled like rubbing alcohol, openness nothing, and A314 nothing. She’s viet, 22. After I dropped her off and got home she asks me what AMMO was supposed to do “exactly” cause I told her Shine makes people happy to be around you, openness = icebreaker, female magic = female relaxant, good for periods, AMMO = cologne and for attracting women, A314 = trust/respect, good for work. Anyways I ask her why she wanted to know and she goes “after I smelled it, I felt different but I don’t want to tell you how. Let’s just say TMI (too much information).” I thought that was hilarious cause it might have been a combo of the shine+A314+Ammo that I was wearing IN addition to the pheros she was sniffing.

Noticed that my more alpha male friends at dinner were less alpha-ish. All my friends are Asian, mostly korean. Car rides were killer though. No one really talked. In my car: 3 guys, 1 girl, me on pheros. A lot of silence. GG. Anytime I tried to start up a convo, it’d be dead in 4-5 minutes, not much from the guys, only from the girl.

Next day:
Was BORED out of my mind so I decided to go out and buy DVDs.
Applied:
1x A314: Back of neck, leftovers to wrist.
2x AMMO: chest
4x Shine: Chest, throat, wrists, last one spread to back of neck and more on wrists.
Went to best buy. Did not notice any hits but I was extremely… not sober. Noticed a few white people staring at me. Before I left I passed by two girls looking at cameras and literally 30 seconds later they followed me to where I was heading (different area of the store). After that I was feeling a bad come down on its way so I bought my stuff and left.

I’m not sure how I feel about A314 yet as I haven’t tested it alone. This is, I suppose the closest thing to a phero baptism. Have used AMMO and shine by themselves, AMMO for a week and shine for 2 weeks now. I’ll probably test it by itself later. Might try out A314, AMMO, Shine as a combo a little more this weekend. Did not notice any self effects from the A314. When I first smelled it, it smelled like maple syrup (sniffing it from outside of the bottle). When I used it and smelled it then, it smelled awful. I’m not sure how to describe it but it smelled repugnant. I kept it to the back of my neck/behind ears and on wrists cause I could NOT stand the smell.