lightning037's journal

Hello! New user here. A little background; I’m a foreign student studying in England. Not very tall by Western standards but not minute, I’m generally considered ‘cute’ or ‘pretty’, rather than ‘sexy’ or ‘hot’. My foray into pheromones is mainly a psychology/sociology experiment, and I’m hoping that I’ll get some interesting results!

So, to begin with, I got the Instant Female wardrobe, MX135, CTTT, and P83. I’ll update this journal tomorrow with how the effects are on my coursemates, then perhaps find a target or two to focus on later on.

Wish me luck! :slight_smile:
lightning

Thank you for starting a journal. We need more women doing this to help us all out. I look forward to reading your experience. I think you can bring a lot to the table because of the psychology/sociology and help us understand more of how these things work.

I went for extra design class time because I was falling behind in a project (I work quite slowly in art, I’m more of a literature/science/math person), and two of my classmates were in as well. I was wearing two sprays of IS/B to the chest and a spray in my hair, IH on my wrists, and P83 on my chest and IO behind my ears. I’ve read a lot about MX135, but the smell turned me off and I’m probably going to delay using that one for a bit.

So, I was in the art room doing work, and I swear that they were both more random than usual, asking me questions and talking about themselves. In the academy I have a bit of a closed-off attitude; friendly, but most people somehow find themselves a bit afraid to ask about my personal life. They were more direct and open tonight, although it could just be because holidays are coming up and they’re in a good mood :wink:

Anyway… the target I picked was (predictably) a guy that I’m interested in forming a relationship with. He’s my senior, a studious kind of guy aiming for a top university, but with a rebellious streak. Think that background character in high school movies who can do everything but doesn’t seem to put in any effort in front of the other characters. Yup, that one… For more context, he was dumped by his ex girlfriend of 3 years a year ago, and although he’s accepted that they will never get back together, he still misses her. I’m not looking for him to fall head over heels for me, since he’s graduating next year, but just a caring, warm type of relationship for this academic year.

Today, I invited him to join me on one of my nocturnal walks around the town, which he accepted. We first went to a sports ground, and sat on the partially-hidden bleachers and watched the moon and sky. He was being a lot more cuddly than usual; normally I would be the one who started to hug him first, but he pulled me closer and started cuddling me, warming up my cold hands (England is cold right now!). He kept pressing his face into the back of my neck and hair, which is something he does occasionally, but tonight he was constantly doing that. Also, with a bit of prodding, he surprisingly opened up about himself a bit–he’s a very closed-off and secretive person, and even his closest friend doesn’t know much about him at all.

Now, this guy who never previously initiated tight hugs or anything past comforting conversation, pulled me down onto the bench and started cuddling me like his life depended on it, and he was talking about more personal things than usual, which was definitely out of character :wink: Then we went to walk around town, and he kept his arm around me all the time, which he’d never done previously. It was a very cute and sweet night <3

Thanks for starting a journal Lightning. I will read you with interest.

Very nice hits I am tuned in to.

Today was a spray of IO and IS to the wrists and some CTTT on the chest; all of my acquaintances came to eat breakfast with me this morning, and it was hilarious to see good 12-14 people trying to eat at the same cafeteria table! Everyone was chatty and light, and doing crazy things like putting their toast in their tea or eating Nutella off a banana XD