New user here. I just bought a set of pheromones (instant shine, instant openness, A314, Ammo, TUTH, and Instant Jerk) to try out. I’ve been using Instant Shine in the last couple of days (1 spray, no real effects, but I will up the dosage to experiment).
The real reason I bought this these is to try and help in particular with one girl that I’ve been going out on dates with in the past 3-4 months or so…We’ve been friends for something like 17 years or something, but then lost connection when we went off to different colleges. We just reconnected in Feb and I think we both really dig each other, but we are both a bit afraid and a bit shy to come out and openly acknowledge that we should start seeing each other.
Any suggestions for mixes? She’s already hinting that we should get together, but her hints are very vague (I think due to her shyness) and can be misinterpreted as being remarks of a close/flirty friend (which is why I haven’t been able to call her out on any of them).
If she is shy its not a good idea to use A314 around her.
You can try even higher dosage on Instant Openness & Instant Shine
that will make her feel comfortable around you.
If you feel that there is some tension(she is nervous or something) you can use a spray or two of Instant Female Magic.
Okay gotcha. I’ve been trying 1 dose and I’m noticing very very subtle things, but nothing in particular. Today I tried 2 drops of A314 at a picnic for my non-profit org and the effects were pretty noticeable!
So I met up with my friend last night after the gym. Called an audible on the Idle’s mix and did the following:
2x ammo
2x instant shine
1x instant openness
I changed it up because she’s already open and relaxed with me…I want to see some clear sign that my hunch about her liking me is correct. Anyway, some interesting results. She was much more feely (she asked me to massage her a bit) and, more interestingly, she was giddy the entire time. She was constantly speaking in her “cute voice” (kind of annoying actually) and she kept fidgeting around and playing with her hair, etc…like a little kid.
She seemed to be genuinely nervous and it was kind of fun just to watch her. Still not sure if she likes me though…I’m meeting up with her next week. Should I keep the same mix?
For the next time you can try go up a little.. but just with one spray.
to see how she reacts.. better or worse.
You have to try this to know for your self.
Or you can try some A314.. but just a little 1 or 2 drops.. with 1 more additional spray of shine and openness.
if you decided to to add a314
use this mix
1-2 A314
3 Ammo
3 Shine
2 Openness
a314 might help you out.. if she is looking for a real man. a314 will do the job.
But you said she is shy.. and a314 could scare her.
you can try the mix with A314 and if you see some negatives reaction
go to the bathroom and spray 2 more Shine & openness to counter the seriousness of A314
when a girl usually plays with her hair in front of you it means she is interested in you…did you try making some moves already? The massage was the 1st step, im pretty sure she wanted more after that…well i’ll be waiting for the update.
Thanks 360! I tried talking more about romantic preferences and such…it all went pretty smoothly. I guess I’m looking for something definitive from her as we’re good friends and it would really ruin the relationship if I’m reading her incorrectly.
Idle, I’m going to try the second mix you posted, with some A314. She’s shy, but her past has been scattered with “momma’s boys” which she’s tired of. So she’s definitely looking for a guy to take control and sweep her off her feet.
The Instant Shine idea is great, thanks for the tip! I’m hanging out with her Tuesday…I’ll keep you guys updated, thanks for the advice!
Aside from the pheromones, it sounds like you need to put yourself in the driver’s seat, not
If you read her correctly and he’s not after momma’s boys but someone who will sweep her off her feet, then you should consider that approach. That means taking the chance of expressing your interest and being rejected.
Normally I wouldn’t be so cautious, but like I said we have a great relationship already (which is why I believe she’s being vague about her feelings as well). As soon as I can say without a doubt that she’s interested, trust me I’ll be pretty forward