Lookinf forward to it

Hi all, just like to say that this looks promising.

I have a few questions though.

I’ve never had any luck with girls my whole life. I’ve put it down to not being very attractive which i am sure is the problem.
I mean i’ve tried buying expensive cars, wearing really nice clothes and colognes, also i was one of the most popular guys in the group for a few years but still i’d see hapless zero acheivers gettin girls rangin from 7-10 on the scale and treating them like crap.
What i’m asking is, if you are unattractive how will this make you attracted to the opposite sex. What will they see in me that wasn’t there before?
I understand what pheromones are and how they work but will it make girls see past your unattractiveness?

I’d appreciate your help on thsi matter.

Hi reaper and welcome to the forum. Well for your question what the pheromones will do is that they’ll make you seem more attractive albeit it won’t be like a magic potion that makes girls just fuck you right off. For example if you’re a 5/10 on the attractiveness scale a bit of turn up the heat can turn you anywhere from a 7-9 if you apply enough at the right time. Also instant shine will make you feel more confident which is what you need so you can have the balls to act. Instant openness will get the girls talking to you so that’s also helpful. Think of the pheromones as a really really good tool such as a nice car except for better since it hits the senses. Also you can see this in pigs when one pig releases pheromone while in heat the other pig just jumps right on no matter what. It isn’t so with humans because our brain hinders out impulses so we restrain ourselves from going too far you know. Feel free to ask anymore questions and welcome

Hi Reaper and Welcome!

First, let me tell you that if you yourself think that you are “unattractive” that is probably one of the first problems with attracting people. People pick up on what you put out, I know because when it comes to dating, I am the most shy person. I sometimes feel like I put out a WARNING SIGNAL…DESPERATE FEMALE STAY AWAY! (LOL)

People want to be around others who maek them feel good, that is hard to do when you feel so bad aout yourself.

THe pheremones will give you an aura, wich may make people want to be around you, however, you still need you own personality to charm them or they might think, “SOMETHING IS OFF HERE!/”

For now, I would concentrate on some “feel good” pheremones that eould help you to increase self confidence and general social awareness. THat being said, I’d recommend A314. This is supposed to give off an ALPHA MALE vibe, respect, strength, etc. Additionally, I’d go for Instant Shine or Instant OPenness to get you socializing. Good Luck!

Thanks, i’m gonna buy some of the aforementioned products and see what the results are. What would be the best place to test all 3 of these together?

Hey Reaper Vai!

Our dear Muse is totally on the money here.

Act sexy and confident, assume attraction, and sexiness, confidence, and attraction will follow. Play pretend if you don’t know how to do it naturally! :slight_smile:

You’d probably be more into bright, social mixes like Instant Shine and Openness. Shine really brings out the cocky, amazing, eloquent cool guy dormant inside you. Openness gets people talkin’.

Your gift certificate has been sent. Enjoy!