lovelyme!

Well here goes, Good evening, I hope those reading this are well and in good spirits.
I do hope I in the correct page to introduce my-self.
I am 38, female living in Herfordshire UK. I am at university studying nursing. I’m very bubbly by nature, love people and animals, I love music and the outdoors. I pretty much open minded , willing to try new things, so long as crulety is noy involved. This has to be my biggest, don’t see the need for.

To be honest I’m here today because my boyfriend spilt with me and although still heart broken the days are becoming easier. ‘Do I love him, do i want him back’ of course, although at the moment it is definately not on the cards. Hey who knows what the furture holds. My plan is to somehow get him to see/meet up with me. I know he still has feelings for me and that he still “has the hots for me” (lol)…so if I succeed, I believe the pheromones will give me that much needed helping hand, that, at the moment I feel I need and a bonus in him wanting me back. I hope won’t be able to resist me :stuck_out_tongue:

Do i sound crazy?..probably, thats love for ya!

Having a discount would help me a great deal and if it does not work out for him and I. I can always cut my loses, put my glad rags on and have some fun. (after crying my heart out all over again, but have faith in the knowlegde…at least I tried).
Yours with affection
lovely me (Rach):smiley:

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:. I feel like I should start off by giving the required “what pheromones can do for you” speech. They are amazing tools that can help you in many ways, but you have to keep in mind they are only tools. If your boyfriend broke up with you for a specific reason (no need to explain anything, it isn’t our business) than those feelings/thoughts he had will still be there with or without pheromones. I’m not saying pheromones won’t help, but I am saying that you shouldn’t put everything on pheromones.

That said, there are many products that can help you increase attraction. Instant Sexiness A and B are popular with the female users. Both effective, but with key differences. Instant Shine is a great pheromone for just about everyone. It puts a big smile on your face and makes people around you feel all-around happier. People also tend to linger around you a bit more than usual when you have it on. Here is a thread from the women’s forum that you may want to check out: Womens Pheromone Guide

I hope this was helpful and let us know if you have any questions.

Scottie covered everything you need, listen to the man he knows his stuff.

Yes Scotties did :stuck_out_tongue: I would like to welcome you as well :slight_smile: I would also like to add that Instant Honesty may help you later on in deepening the bond. It’s for rapport.

Good luck!

Welcome to Pherotalk Lovely!

First of, I do not know why your boyfriend broke up with you to give you that he doesn’t deserve you, move on with your life speech. I see from what you said you have every reason to believe he is worth fighting for and that their might be a chance.

Go for it! As scotties said you have come into this and whenever you venture into something it is always good to have your information at hand.

Pheromones are not magic and I like how you put it will give you a helping hand.

The products I recommend are all out of stock at the time. Good times, in about a week we should be restocked and I advice you call our hot-line and speak to our pheromone expert. Steve is great to talk to and will give you right on advice as to what you need in terms of products, tips and insight advice from a male perspective.

I pray that you receive success in your search for love.

Your gc was issued!