Mixing IG with..?

Finally got my bottle of IG! Thanks Jacob, you’re awesome as well!

Anyone got any experience mixing IG with anything? I’ve tried it for 2 days to see what effects it gives me as a stand alone product, but now I’d like to mix it up a little. Don’t want to crash and burn immediately.
After doing a couple of searches and reading up on different topics plus androtics suggestions I’m still not sure.

I’m thinking about going with 2(?) sprays of IG, 2-3 sprays of IS. Then I’m not sure, I read that IG contributes to some sort of attraction aura as well, i.e projecting a feeling of being more then friends so ammo is out of the question?
How about some IO/IH? God, there are so many things to chose from -.-

EDIT: forgot to add that it’s for a night out at the club/bar :slight_smile:

  • A

find your spot first

1 spray 2-3 days, 2 sprays 2-3 days. 3 sprays 2-3 days. You can do more or less, it depends just up to you. Once you find yoru sweet spots, test it out with people you know and test it out with people you don’t know. Gauge the interactions you get as a base then you can start adding on pheromones that you know the outcome with. Again try it with 1,2,3 sprays. Usually once you go through the consumer line and find out each individual effect, it works wonders for you because you will know which one to use and which one not to use how much and what compliments what and what doesn’t. Do a solid week of testing with IG first then move on out.

my favorite ig add ons are p74 with tac. i think there is tac in ig so i dont use much tac with my p74. another favorite is adding mx200 to ig. these all progect a relaxed social vibe.

i went clubbing once w/ 3 x IG and 1 x TUTH -> Awesome results!

Any of the socials go well with it, i personally notice it get good hits when i mix with CTTM.

lately I’ve been getting good results with 2x IG / 2x MX297

I tried 2x IG, 3x IS and 2x IO, went quite well friday night, ons with one lovely lady! Reapplied IS & IO during the night. Confidence was sky high.