I’ve been playing with a bottle of Molecule F (30ml bottle/15mcg per spray) off and on since last May. I heard it may have some interesting self-effects for artists and musicians so I figured what the hay and spritzed myself from 1 to 10 sprays on numerous occasions. I really didn’t notice much at first. That is, no strong self-effects or effects on those around me. I practiced my axe, played gigs and directed ensembles. I don’t mean to say I didn’t suspect anything was brewing, it was simply not consistent or striking enough for me to draw any conclusions. Initially I felt Molecule F distracted me or weakened my concentration. However after a few uses the before mentioned effects faded and I thought there was nothing at all to Molecule F.
However I am a persistence OF, and used Molecule F off and on for months and certain reaction patterns began to emerge while teaching and rehearsing ensembles. First, my aural perception increased and I became painfully aware of minute pitch fluctuations and out of tune instruments. Now after all these years I learned to ignore these details as correcting them is like beating a dead horse. However my pitch sensitivity was driving me batty. Second, my sense of smell under “F” is abnormally sensitive and often painfully vivid.
As a professional musician I’m trained to be extremely aware of pitch but Molecule F takes it to the next level. Is this good? Nope, it’s actually counterproductive obsessing over minute details you can’t do anything about (students are playing crappy instruments and have poor technique). I spent way too much time tuning…
The smell thing was great for nice scents but actually made me feel like hurling when I caught wind of college student morning breath. Sheesh, their mamas didn’t teach them to brush before leaving the house. They all need to eat acidophilus too. I could smell their stomach and throat from several feet out. Lots of bad bacteria infesting them. And too often could smell women’s pussies from several feet away. Not the nice pussy smell, but the funky I need a shower ones.
Some of the things Molecule F didn’t do for me that others have experienced: no increase in pleasure while listening to music; no increased creativity for improvisation or composition; didn’t improve my inner vision as a photographer; no increased drive to get busy and work; and no apparent effects on those around me. I suspect “F” should be paired with other pheromones to be truly useful.
Finally the optimal dose for me was 4 sprays. Less didn’t do much and more seemed to reap quickly diminishing returns.