Mones causing anger/demanding behavior?

I just had a weird thought. I’ve been dating a woman I like very much for a few months now and I’ve been using mones around her since we met- around the time I started using mones coincidentally.

Usually i am a mellow guy, laid back for the most part and I have alot of patience. With this woman I have been much more prone to having higher expectations of her, being more insistent and demanding- sometimes I think unreasonably. Its as if i expect her to be under my thumb or something. I’ve had less patience and less of a sense of humor- and people in general have noted that I am more “serious” all the time.. to the point of asking me if I’m ok.

I assumed I was this way because I like her more than usual for me. And I am sure that must figure in there. But is it possible that the mones I’ve been using- a314, tuth, ammo- are part of the reason why I am being this way? It hasnt been over the top or enough to cause a real issue- but I can see it becoming one eventually. I am taking minor things and becoming angry about them.

I do use socials to lighten the mood- IH, IO, IS, p83 and p75 - I know, not a social. But maybe not enough?

Is this possible? i do try to be conservative in dosing, but sometimes I will have p75. a314 x1, ammox1 and 1xtuth on at the same time…
Or might it be a mix of both- I like her more than I’m comfortable with, and the mones are stearing that discomfort into a more demanding/angry direction?

Yes, mones can cause a skewing of your own emotions and emotional reactions to others. NOT a good place to be when getting to know someone. This would tell me that you haven’t done much testing with A314, TUTH or AMMO on their own.

As an example, A314 in self effects in higher dosages will bring out a snappiness in me that is not as likely sans A314. It would be a shortening of patience along with an increase in the expectations of others. Not understanding WHY they don’t JUST KNOW what I WANT. Or, don’t get me immediately. Is this where you want to be when getting to know someone? You need to understand the effects of these on yourself to better mitigate or exploit their effects.

I would suggest you focus on ONE or TWO mones such as IShine and IO. Very good times with these and your natural patient ways will not suppressed but enhance, IMO.
OR, you could try AMMO and IO or IShine and see if the -none in the AMMO is increasing this serious feeling or vibe… It could also be the -rone, of which AMMO also has this mone as well.
A314 has a base of -rone, I think, with many additional mones. It could also be the excessive -rone in A314 which pushes you to that point.

Do you get this way with others when wearing mones?

Have you tried mones, single file? One at a time, that is?

1Alpha

.

Yes it sure can especially if your naturally higher in certain mones already. Its going to enhance that. My guess is you need to buffer your none usage. While the three of them are not really whats considered a very high dose of anone all three mixes have it and if your combining them or using them frequently anone tends to leave a residue and build up even with daily showering.

My first suggestion is give the TUTH and AMMO a short break. A314 has very little anone so your OK using that still. The arone can make you a little impatient with others but the anone is the real issue.

Use some witch hazel on a cotton ball in the shower and go over your usual application points to help remove any build up.

For a few weeks, Alternate some socials for a while. Ishine IO and IH.

Then go back to using the TUTH and Ammo but buffer them with your socials at around a 3 to 1 ratio.

Tisha

Yes!Its a feeling of “how can they not know what I want and give it to me asap!” feeling which is very unusual for me. You’ve described it exactly.

I did do solo testing of the products, but mostly at work and it wasnt such heavy use of amm, or tuth. mostly a314 at work, or IS, etc. Using them solo was not as much as an issue and I wasnt really involved with anyone and work is a place I am usually a bit alpha and dominant at, so the nuance might have escaped me.

I think the problem may lie not in using one at a time, but in the layering, although I do think I recall a bit of less patience and snappishness even n some of my solo uses, but it was very very very subtle.

As usual Tisha, you are on the money. What I notice most now that I am aware of this is that after applying the mixes with the socials I would be fine - at first. Usually at some point I would start feeling “darker” as the night moved on, eventually we’d end up in bed, and thats always good, but then after I go home, or the day after, I will start feeling mostly the impatience and snappishness. Kind of making myself angry over nothing, being short tempered, etc. And if we hang out on consecutive days my patience with her drops severely.

I think you are right, a none buildup. Again, I want to stress, I am also very much into her and care very much for her, so I am sure that is a large part of this. But I’ve been in love before without being like this.

I will heed your advice. AS usual, you are awesome.

Keep in mind eventually this will go away even if you don’t buffer with socials but the socials will definitely help you out a good deal. I have done a number of testosterone boosters, injections etc and at first the slightest dumb thing would set me off even at lower dosages such as someone sneezing or coughing while I am doing something I would snap at them but over time it did go away, even now I do triple the dosage I used to when i am on it and am one of the happiest laid back people, to the point where you actually will have to put some effort into making me mad or to snap at you.

So just saying over time generally you should get used to the increased amount of None and get over this just takes some time.