More is more pheromone mentality

I got this horrible more is more mentality. I know from my research that pheromones can be effective in very low doses. I even read somewhere (probably in this forum) that pheromones can be effective in the picogram range as well (< 1 mcg). Yet, when I go out at night I feel this compulsion to spray high levels of pheromones on myself.

I’ve had good results in the past with just one drop of A314 as part of my nighttime mix. Yet I feel a compulsion to put on two drops just in case 1 drop is not enough. :roll_eyes:

I’ve had good results with adding just 1 spray of TUTH to my nighttime mix yet I feel a compulsion to sometimes use 2 or more sprays just in case 1 spray wouldn’t be enough.

I think I’ve been ordering my putatives in too high of a dose as well. I’m sure 2.5 mcg or 5.0 mcg would be a perfect level for many molecules to fine tune a pheromone signature. Of course I’ve been ordering my putatives in higher doses as well. :roll_eyes:

I constantly have to remind myself that the purpose of wearing pheromones is to alter the chemical signals we give out. Instead of wanting to send pheromone signals with normal doses in a normal volume, I sort of want to “shout” at others with my artificial pheromone signature.

Anyone else regularly uses excessive doses of pheromones even though they know better?

I have the same problem. I need to take a deoderant mentality.. I am not gonna put on 4 layers of deoderant having it all caked and nasty :slight_smile:

Yup. Usually I apply what I want when getting ready to go out. Then after I pregamed a little too hard I run to my cabinet and drunkenly decide to add more of… well everything. Especially P126 when I know I have no idea what it does.

I’m gonna put everything in my car trunk tonite so I can’t do it.

Same problem here but found a working solution (at least for me and at least for the -none products). Whenever want to put some more sprays - imagine an angry men mob trying to beat the $*** out of me in the bar/club for no reason. Works good for now :roll_eyes: .

When I happen to do this its because I feel like I’m on a timer. In resident evil or final fantasy or any sort of game where you defeated the boss or your leaving an area after a melt down they sometimes throw a time to get out before you get blown to smithereens.

I get that same feeling with pheromones because I think they all burned out and I need to apply more. I get what you mean about the whole wanting to shout at others with the mone signature. Problem I find is that when I try to shout I only shout through the application and not through social interaction.

When I play dudes in racquetball at my local gym I win about 8.5-9 times out of 10. They always blame the fact that I have better “gear” being the racquet for the most part. But I’ve shown through the exercise of letting them use my racquet and me using theres that I can win with or without my particular “gear”. Every time I put on something special like MX353 or MX297 or anything like that I always get these fantasy thoughts in my head that “Oh this will make things easier I won’t even have to do the normal routines that I have to use with my lesser pheromones in order to get at the girls around me” But then I realize later that its all the same thing and I could have applied less of the good stuff and get about the same results.

The gear can make things easier but if we don’t amplify that potentiality with our greatest asset (Ourselves) we’re merely using a artificial shell in order to minimize perceived weaknesses.

I only bring Instant Shine with me for reapplication so that if I feel those thoughts well up inside I can always be trigger happy with it and not really have consequences or repercussions or feel that I wasted it because I know I can use lots of IS with good success.

The whole it’s 90% you and 10% pheromones argument that’s prevalent on this forum. I don’t look at it that way. I just understand how pheromones are supposed to work - subtly alter how people perceive you - and leave it at that. Of course people who expect miracles with pheromones will be disappointed but people who take the time to understand what pheromones can and can’t do will be satisfied with how they work.

If someone went to a forum to ask advice on how to dress better to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex, that whole 90/10 argument can apply to that as well. You can say, “Sure, dress well but it’s really only 10% the clothing you wear and 90% you.” But people don’t say that because it’s common sense. Same thing with pheromones.

no one messes with me, whatever I wear (even 20mcg+ of TUTH on my clothes). They better not :wink: :smiley:

I’m not trying to preach or anything like that. I’m was just trying to infer simply because I wear more of something doesn’t mean more actually materializes in terms of anything.

Common sense is less common than you think. If it weren’t noone would be asking the same question over and over in the same class or the same forum area. The countless Out of Stock and A-1 threads speak for the lack of common sense of using the search feature. Blogging or forum use is not a new thing even for the newest members who join here yet they don’t exercise the “common sense” of searching the forum which is literally a database/ library in and of itself.

Its not even to criticize but take a look at Ammunition. Its obviously advertised as a all around product with a cologne in it yet you have people asking if you can wear a cologne over it when the product already shows it has a cologne showing that you can mix pheromones with cologne. You make it sound really simple yet the general consensus of people I see come through here aren’t in “congruence” with what your claiming about common
sense.

Clothes wouldn’t be shed under such a light because the person is objectively looking for a method or standard of choosing in order to optimize appearance. If a person were to be asked that they wouldn’t simply give the 90/10 bull shit they would simply recommend something they like to wear or something that they think that person who asked may look good in.

Yeah, good points.

Methinks it’s 99% you and 1% moans! Okay, I’ll award 7% for Mek or True Religion jeans, 33% for a Beamer, 18% for physical appearance/fitness, 20% for personality and 21% for socio-ecomomic status. It doesn’t matter what you believe as long as you add up 100% kickass man with a future and a plan.

The main problem is a lot of losers wear moans and are disappointed nothing changed in their life. So they throw more money at it and only increase their disappointment. They don’t realize that a few percentage points of moan edge won’t defeat poor social skills, bad breath, negative attitude, lack of emotional control, eating disorders and other obvious indicators of no future. What’s worse is, while moans amp you up, they can also draw attention and amp up your less desirable attributes.

Sure, altering one’s pheromone signature won’t benefit everyone. Some people might naturally have an ideal pheromone signature to begin with and others may have too many negative qualities for an improved pheromone signature to help. I’m sure that those people won’t spend too much money before they move on to other things. I seriously doubt that people who were disappointed with pheromones would stick around for very long. If they did stick around that would be kinda weird.