A good friend of mine has a problem, suggestions needed.
Hes a very nice personable guy, he got married a couple of years ago and he and his wife and child are very happy together except for one thing. The mother in law ‘visits’ for weeks at a time, brings a camper van with her and won’t go away.
His wife is very sweet and shy and the mother-in-law is the sort of needy dominating character who has everyone running round after her. To make matters worse he is in London working most of the week and so his wife has to deal with her mother on her own and she was never very confident in the first place.
I thought spraying it all around the bedroom. Yes, she goes and sleeps in their bed, not, as far as I know, while they are actually in it, but thats only a matter of time!
There is other stuff the wife can use for Alpha female vibes, I know, but I thought it might be good to work on this problem from both ends.
The mother in law is about 60, comes across as warm and sympathetic, and is a grade A p***-taker, with boundary issues.
Good Goddess P83 LOL Not unless he wants her sleeping in his bed nakky.
I want to say MX134 for his wife but its $500 bucks I suggest Instant sexiness A because its more alpha and confident.
I would suggest he use A314. Actually she could get away with using a tiny bit of it but I really never like to suggest male mixes for women.
They also need to put there foot down and lay some ground rules. Tell her they love seeing her but there are just some things that are off limits like there bed room.
Hey sweetie sorry, I have no advice to help you in terms of pheros…
But, I hope your friend finally puts her foot down on that issue without the pheros…I mean, what if her annoying mother-in-law comes again (and the poor girl is out of pheros! God, I’d feel sorry for her if his mother camped in her house again lol!)
Weeks at a time? Your friend doesn’t need pheromones, she needs an exorcist.
Well if he’s not there to wear it…A314 ain’t gonna do much for anybody. It’s too bad she’s on her own. GF needs some help standing up to Mother. And very nice of you to think of something that could help her out. Won’t hurt to try.
Skip the P83. It’s not right for this situation. I was thinking about Instant Openness and/or Instant Honesty but don’t know if they would necessarily work so well here. I have a feelin’ Mama may already be blessed with those qualities, but not in a good way. No need to encourage her. Though interestingly…I do believe both of those products could help your GF in opening up about her feelings of being invaded by her mother…so that she might be able to actually express those feelings to her mother. Thing is…you can’t prevent it from, also, effecting Mama. I’d be afraid it would bring out the worst in her. Or, then again, it may be just what they need to get it to the surface and talk about it. They need to get there at some point or it’s never gonna end. So, IDK…just throwin’ it all out here…give it some thought.
She’s pushy, demanding, domineering…a control freak. Oy. Got it.
Ok, I’m not even going to suggest pheromones that are now, for most, out of reach. So, that brings us to Tisha’s suggestion of Instant Sexiness/A. I agree. Your GF should spray that right up front to her chest/neck, so she can huff it for self effects. Now, I don’t know your GF but if she’s sweet and shy, as you say, she may feel a bit strange at first with the somewhat forward/aggressive self effects of IS/A. OTOH a lot of girls who need that kind of boost feel just great…so it may just give GF the confidence she needs to step/speak up and take a bit more control. Also some Instant Shine…it would uplift both of them and help them be around each other. Trust me, they need Shine. And Instant Female Magic for Men. I suggest the one for men because it contains a buffer to guard against, some reported, depressive effects on men. So both your GF and her hubs can wear it. I have the men’s version and wear it np. It’s a must to tame the beast and can help take the edge off…hopefully it will get her relaxed and along with the Shine…in a better mood. Get the 55 gallon drum. It’s gonna relax your GF, too…dunno if that’s good or bad…she may need to relax around her mother. And, yes, you can spray it on fabric. Preferably where Mama sits or sleeps. Tisha sprays her boss’s chair with it.
Ideally…if she had the opportunity to test these out individually for a few days…before Mama visits…and with your help…she could better discern the self effects and use them more to her advantage. You can go a lot of ways here. Well, don’t know if this helps or not…but it’s all I got…food for thought, anyways.
They need to lock that door. Or if all else fails while she’s napping in their bed…they pack-up and take her camper on a nice long vacation.