Mouseover working?

I just noticed that the mouseover for OD isn’t working in my browser anymore. Is anybody else having this problem or is it something in my settings or browser?

Also clicking on OD brings up a wiki page about ODs that isn’t related to the term as we use it here.

If some one could copy and paste the text from the mouseover to this thread I would appreciate it. I know it’s posted here somewhere but I can’t seem to find it this morning. I’ll keep looking. Thanks.

Well, i would love to copy and paste it for you, Renny, but there’s just one problem… it won’t let me! I mean, it pops up as usual, but as soon as i take my mouse off the work to drag and copy, the window goes away. And you’re right, it DOES connect to a random wiki page. Sorry, good sir, tried to help out but it just isnt cooperating today.

The window goes away almost before it pops up for me…didn’t even notice it at first. I might have a bad mouse. Thanks!

Heck, NONE of the pop up windows work for me. They appear for not even a second and then it goes away. Maybe I need to update my browser?

Browser update didn’t solve it…I know… I know… use Firefox. I do on my personal computer but not on the one at work.

Eh, but I like my IE! Is Firefox that awesome? Never really tried it renny. :confused:

OK now THAT’s funky. If I scroll the od link around to certain parts of the screen it works. Lemme fire up FF on my lappytop and see if it’s working there.

OK FF works fine and I cleaned my mouse…obviously IE 8 sucks.

Check pop up blocking.

Duh on t hat one,

I use FF at home and work, and Ice Weasel on my laptop

Tried that. Already had pop ups allowed from PT. Turned it off anyway no difference.

Instant Shine doesn’t have one, period. I thought that was rather weird.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."

Oooook then… yeah, that was a little creepy, i’m not gonna lie to you…

It’s a Matt Groening (The Simpsons) quote! He attributes it to Nietzsche, but that’s not really possible since Nietzsche was never around at the same time as the snowmobile.

Use Firefox. That should get it back to normal